d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > 2nd Ever Site Suggestion > Just Another Way To Organize Things
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 575.00
Aug 4 2016 10:22am
okay so you can track topics, which everyone tracks their own topics, right? i know i do.

what if, intead of listing them in order of when they were made, you made them listed in order of when you can bump them?

or at least have this be an option?

cuz ive got like 40 things tracked, and its a pain to go thru and see which can be bumped and which cant.

thoughts?
Gold: 5,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 4 2016 10:31am
There is already a Bump button in each topic.
You just need to right click with the mouse on the 4 topic that you want to bump, open each in a new tab, and bump one, wait 30 secondes, bump a second, etc.
For me this suggestion is not needed.
At least if you check yourself it save you from bumping 2 topic about the same iso for exemple. Add this bump button is just a way to not check (because lazy) and violate the tradings rules.
Voted No.

This post was edited by Nico on Aug 4 2016 10:37am
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,000.00
Aug 4 2016 10:38am
Quote (Nico @ Aug 4 2016 07:31pm)
There is already a Bump button in each topic.
You just need to right click with the mouse on the 4 topic that you want to bump, open each in a new tab, and bump one, wait 30 secondes, bump a second, etc.
For me this suggestion is not needed.
At least if you check yourself it save you from bumping 2 topic about the same iso for exemple. Add this bump button is just a way to not check (because lazy) and violate the tradings rules.
Voted No.

I agree with Nico.
Aug 4 2016 10:39am
I do not think you are understanding what I am saying. So let me further explain, with pictures this time... it'll take a sec tho. bear with me.
Aug 4 2016 10:41am
Quote (fiwillis1985 @ 4 Aug 2016 18:39)
I do not think you are understanding what I am saying. So let me further explain, with pictures this time... it'll take a sec tho. bear with me.

I don't need a screenshot, I understood perfectly. I just need to check your recent topic to understand that you are a case who will and already violate the trading rules even without this button.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74858556&f=169
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74858472&f=169

My No stay.
Thank you though

This post was edited by Nico on Aug 4 2016 10:42am
Aug 4 2016 10:46am
harsh, the first one said paying 650fg in the subtitle, whereas the 2nd one said post price >.< rough man, lol.

but no, so like here we go.

currently, if i click "Topic Tracker", I get a list of all of the Topics that I have tracked, in order of when they expire.

What the suggestion is, is to have it (or something similar to it) to have the same list, with only my threads, and list them in order of when they can be bumped. This way, instead of searching through 20x+ Tracked Topics (Half of which aren't even my topics) trying to find the Next Bump: Now, it would be top down; Next Bump: Now, Next Bump: 5min, Next Bump 1hr, Next Bump 3hr, etc.

I mean maybe its a bad idea, but its just a thought to help make things a bit more organized/user friendly is all.

Rough again btw, mega harsh. =/

This post was edited by fiwillis1985 on Aug 4 2016 10:48am
Gold: 163,001.58
Aug 4 2016 10:56am
Quote (fiwillis1985 @ 4 Aug 2016 18:22)
okay so you can track topics, which everyone tracks their own topics, right? i know i do.

what if, intead of listing them in order of when they were made, you made them listed in order of when you can bump them?

or at least have this be an option?

cuz ive got like 40 things tracked, and its a pain to go thru and see which can be bumped and which cant.

thoughts?

When i see Nico's post that you have 2 topics with the exact same needs, i can see why you have like 40 trackes topics. What you are suggesting is not needed and it's just a mather of being lazy that you can look under the info which topic that is in need of Bump and which who aren't. If you just stick to the rules on the site and stop being lazy it will be all just fine :) It doesn't take long to look under info in tracked section to see which topics who is ready to be bumped. It's seconds we are talking about here.

Voted No
Aug 4 2016 12:35pm
Quote (n1ghtm4r3 @ Aug 4 2016 11:56am)
When i see Nico's post that you have 2 topics with the exact same needs, i can see why you have like 40 trackes topics. What you are suggesting is not needed and it's just a mather of being lazy that you can look under the info which topic that is in need of Bump and which who aren't. If you just stick to the rules on the site and stop being lazy it will be all just fine :) It doesn't take long to look under info in tracked section to see which topics who is ready to be bumped. It's seconds we are talking about here.

Voted No

These posts have both since been left for dead. The first one said I was willing to pay 650fg, which upon further speculation, I decided to take out. However, this site does not allow you to edit your topic title/subtitle, so I had to create another one as to not block off any potential traders by the amount I was willing to pay.

^ This, however, gives me another idea. to prevent this from happening again. See next site suggestion.
Aug 4 2016 12:46pm
Quote (fiwillis1985 @ 4 Aug 2016 20:35)
These posts have both since been left for dead. The first one said I was willing to pay 650fg, which upon further speculation, I decided to take out. However, this site does not allow you to edit your topic title/subtitle, so I had to create another one as to not block off any potential traders by the amount I was willing to pay.

^ This, however, gives me another idea. to prevent this from happening again. See next site suggestion.

You still had possibility to edit your first post saying sorry mistake, post price, or make an other offer
Check this for information: Updated Trade Topic Edit Time Limits

You made the second 1h after.
You violated this rule:
d2jsp Trading Rules

Early Bump:
Posting 2 back-to-back posts in one thread before 4 hours.
Creating several threads to bypass the early bump rule.

And if the topic where you posted 650fg offer was a mistake no reason to bump it then one minute after the other one.
This mean you made a second violation of the Creating several threads to bypass the early bump rule.

Your excuse is not possible to believe.
Create one topic, and stay on one topic for a need or few need, and you will pass from 40 topic or more to 10-15. (or even less)
So yes your suggestion is not needed.

This post was edited by Nico on Aug 4 2016 02:43pm
Gold: 18,781.99
Oct 26 2016 02:19am
yes.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll