d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Gaile Got Rekt Lol
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 68.00
Aug 4 2016 12:37am
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Account-hacking-incident/first

I actually saw this on the GW1 facebook community a while ago, some guy posted details on how he was doing it to tons of accounts months ago sending in support tickets to recover accounts with minimal information and of course GW1 support is non existent so he was quite successful, and obviously even managed to obtain Gailes account.

I don't really give a shit since she's a GW2 sheeple now and none of those ANet faggots give 2 fucks about what made GW2 possible, but damn he deleted everything including her frog pet they made her after she left GW1 and removed a bunch of gold trims from people lol her account had GM powers still.

GG no Re?
Gold: 22.00
Aug 4 2016 12:31pm
considering what a bunch of emotional lesbians gw2 players are in general, this is fucking glorious.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 4 2016 06:58pm
Quote (LordRukia @ Aug 4 2016 01:37am)
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Account-hacking-incident/first

I actually saw this on the GW1 facebook community a while ago, some guy posted details on how he was doing it to tons of accounts months ago sending in support tickets to recover accounts with minimal information and of course GW1 support is non existent so he was quite successful, and obviously even managed to obtain Gailes account.

I don't really give a shit since she's a GW2 sheeple now and none of those ANet faggots give 2 fucks about what made GW2 possible, but damn he deleted everything including her frog pet they made her after she left GW1 and removed a bunch of gold trims from people lol her account had GM powers still.

GG no Re?

she gave the frogs away along with her armor.
the gold trims she took away were ones who were bought from the original owners or that botters owned
she also muted a bunch of goldsellers and stuff a long with ctpound and gorth.

all I can say is it's pretty odd standing in kama with the only gold trim now, though I've seen a few still there as well.
There's a twitch recording if anyone wants to watch it as well.
Gold: 1,255.00
Aug 4 2016 11:11pm
Quote (Imarobot @ Aug 4 2016 05:58pm)
she gave the frogs away along with her armor.
the gold trims she took away were ones who were bought from the original owners or that botters owned
she also muted a bunch of goldsellers and stuff a long with ctpound and gorth.

all I can say is it's pretty odd standing in kama with the only gold trim now, though I've seen a few still there as well.
There's a twitch recording if anyone wants to watch it as well.

gorth got muted? lmao
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2016 06:40pm
Quote (Wydz @ Aug 5 2016 12:11am)
gorth got muted? lmao

Yeah, unfortunately it wasn't perm.
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll