d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Inside Gets 1 Year Exclusivty On Xbox
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 445.00
Aug 5 2016 03:34pm
Quote (Danno_omen @ Aug 5 2016 05:17pm)
I know your a playstation lover and have stocks in PlayStation,but Microsoft puts a ton of money into indie development and making it worthwhile for indie developers. I'm not saying its easier in terms of technically but Microsoft seems to give them the better tools,dev kits,money etc etc to develop for the one compared to Sony and the PS4

How do you know what the tools and dev kits are for either console?
Do you know what a x64 architecture means?
Do have anything to support the thought that Microsoft spends more money than Sony on Indies?

This post was edited by ROM on Aug 5 2016 03:40pm
Gold: 394.00
Aug 5 2016 05:33pm
Quote (ROM @ Aug 5 2016 05:34pm)
How do you know what the tools and dev kits are for either console?
Do you know what a x64 architecture means?
Do have anything to support the thought that Microsoft spends more money than Sony on Indies?

Other then the fact that indie devs have literally said that Microsoft has helped them make it a lot easier to work on their console. The fact that they push indies a lot more,did a summer arcade and seemingly have more indie games come out year over year compared to the playstation.
Aug 5 2016 05:43pm
Quote (Danno_omen @ Aug 5 2016 07:33pm)
Other then the fact that indie devs have literally said that Microsoft has helped them make it a lot easier to work on their console. The fact that they push indies a lot more,did a summer arcade and seemingly have more indie games come out year over year compared to the playstation.

In short, you have no idea what the tools and dev kits are like.
Have no idea what the x64 architecture means.
And no idea if Microsoft spends more on indies than Sony other than some anecdotal evidence.

This post was edited by ROM on Aug 5 2016 05:44pm
Aug 5 2016 06:18pm
Quote (ROM @ Aug 5 2016 07:43pm)
In short, you have no idea what the tools and dev kits are like.
Have no idea what the x64 architecture means.
And no idea if Microsoft spends more on indies than Sony other than some anecdotal evidence.

Indie developers have literally said its easier to develop on the one. That doesn't mean they only develop for the one,just that its easier. I wasn't the interviewer/one writing the articles so I cannot tell you what they meant by "easier" I can only assume. Me not knowing what a x64 is or what they give developers does not matter when devs literally say Microsoft makes it easier for them. Quit sucking playstations dick so hard man life doesn't end if playstation spends a little less money on indie games then microsoft
Aug 5 2016 06:31pm
Quote (Danno_omen @ Aug 5 2016 08:18pm)
Indie developers have literally said its easier to develop on the one. That doesn't mean they only develop for the one,just that its easier. I wasn't the interviewer/one writing the articles so I cannot tell you what they meant by "easier" I can only assume. Me not knowing what a x64 is or what they give developers does not matter when devs literally say Microsoft makes it easier for them. Quit sucking playstations dick so hard man life doesn't end if playstation spends a little less money on indie games then microsoft

Source?

Notice I'm not making any claims for Sony and PlayStation. You are making claims for Microsoft. Hate to break the news but you are being the fanboy.

Simply, the x64 arrictecture means that they can more easily use PCs to develop games.
Aug 5 2016 06:34pm
Quote (ROM @ Aug 5 2016 08:31pm)
Source?

Notice I'm not making any claims for Sony and PlayStation. You are making claims for Microsoft. Hate to break the news but you are being the fanboy.

Simply, the x64 arrictecture means that they can more easily use PCs to develop games.

I don't save every article I read to post here for fact checking lol. And I'm the fanboy yet I openly praise Sony for the job they are doing with the PS4 and am pretty openly objective with anything to do with Microsoft or playstation. Yup I'm a huge flaming fanboy
Aug 5 2016 06:41pm
Quote (Danno_omen @ Aug 5 2016 08:34pm)
I don't save every article I read to post here for fact checking lol. And I'm the fanboy yet I openly praise Sony for the job they are doing with the PS4 and am pretty openly objective with anything to do with Microsoft or playstation. Yup I'm a huge flaming fanboy

You are a fanboy because you say things like it's easier for indies to develop for the Xbox One. Or Microsoft spends more on Indies than Sony. When someone calls you on it you call them a fanboy. Yes, you are a flaming fanboy.

Isn't it obvious when you are pulling facts from your ass and trying to make me believe they are true?

This post was edited by ROM on Aug 5 2016 06:44pm
Aug 5 2016 07:02pm
Quote (ROM @ Aug 5 2016 08:41pm)
You are a fanboy because you say things like it's easier for indies to develop for the Xbox One. Or Microsoft spends more on Indies than Sony. When someone calls you on it you call them a fanboy. Yes, you are a flaming fanboy.

Isn't it obvious when you are pulling facts from your ass and trying to make me believe they are true?

You do not have to believe me that is your choice. If I had the article I would have gladly posted it for you but it was from months ago and didn't think id need to save it. If you think I'm pulling it out of my ass then by all means believe what you'd like. I have no reason to make shit up about a company that I have no stake in to a random internet troll.
Aug 5 2016 07:10pm
Quote (Danno_omen @ Aug 5 2016 09:02pm)
You do not have to believe me that is your choice. If I had the article I would have gladly posted it for you but it was from months ago and didn't think id need to save it. If you think I'm pulling it out of my ass then by all means believe what you'd like. I have no reason to make shit up about a company that I have no stake in to a random internet troll.

Oh trust me, I don't.
Aug 5 2016 07:13pm
Quote (ROM @ Aug 5 2016 09:10pm)
Oh trust me, I don't.

Well shucks...how am I going to sleep tonight now
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll