d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Introducing: Me =)
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 1 2016 03:45pm
hi, i'm jacge (obviously)

i just got here and im new to this but here is what im here for:

to help people with their quests and barbarian assault service. i've been known in my current clan for doing quests and that i love doing them. recently been asked to do quests for them, currently working on legend's quest for this ironman account. in my past history ive been doing this same for my close friends for free since they know i'm trustable and i didnt charge them as it was a friendly favor that i just liked to do. i have had quest cape on me for good while, also back in the old good runescape i liked questing and had it first time when "while guthix sleeps" came out. also what comes to barbarian assault, ive been having that barbarian assault gear for years and lvl 5 in all and i love doing defender role. back in the times i was part of the biggest rs barbarian assault clan calle: barbarian assault addicts. it was great time and all and i loved doing races against other teams in clan that we did. so now that i heard there is people willing to pay for this, i'd be honored to earn the trust to do some favors, specially if it pays well :)

im also pretty advanced to forums. ive made couple phpbb forums in the past, also to this current clan im at having the bronze star rank so if that tells anything. i do knowledge the fact very well that trust is earnt and you cant just get it just like that. when ever its time, im down for doing some questings and barbarian assaults for those who needs it!

im finnish, chill, honest, trustful, good friend person who likes to talk around and have fun with people and chat around, so dont be afraid. i dont bite, unless it pays ;D

cheers, jacge
Banned
Gold: 4.01
Warn: 20%
Aug 1 2016 07:28pm
gz
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll