d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Does This Happen To Anyone Else?
Prev12
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Sep 2 2016 10:59pm
If you want a good woman go to an actual church instead of online dating ...just my opinion
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 2 2016 11:50pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ 3 Sep 2016 07:59)
If you want a good woman go to an actual church instead of online dating ...just my opinion

you're a genius man
Gold: 0.00
Sep 5 2016 05:47am
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Sep 3 2016 02:59pm)

All the Churches that I've been to (and I've been to a lot of Churches) for some reason I do not connect with anybody there.

I connect better with people who are out there in the real world, work and University. Yet they are not Christian.
Gold: Locked
Sep 5 2016 07:03am
i read here of connection, and that seems like you would value it more than bond with higher believe that would make things much easier and lighter to go on with and life makes that so yuo can use it as substitute but is only a partial matter since spirtual world is hurted by that of life matter, living beign is so vulnarable to beign seeing by pretty much always ghosts or well beigns that dont learnt anything while they had their opportunity to and they haunt or wait for beign haunted and thats just about it of those connections

read first statemnt of Decalog there is written in understanding of it that you wont find more perfect entity like true God, and if you would believe in him he would certainly guide you by any means by his hand or his lood to betterity since its about that to be and make right not to break upon simple matter of things that are weak and God isnt weak for sure and about that time is running out

and as in Bible is written chosen people will be guided to promised land and dont be afraid you cant find a woman since its at first not about beign with woman but first thing is to understand yourself - so learn it by their way and guidence if they have some, and some have religion for it but i think that god would rather honor those who can understand more and gain from it not that you are still not selfsufficient and thing is that in todays world its very hard to even be able to understand since people are that they value that life at most where there is much to learn from just yourself as your Gods children in first what,

so f those things that harm you - if your are filled with believe that would be omen thats something wrong and its first thing to have a lesson from, or you can go on with this but its way i wouldnt direct to follow on, letting yourself in first is certainly not to be right as strength in believe as i told few times already is about making yourself stronger and wrong things are very harmfull

so if you would be ready and you would meet right woman im sure you could 'connect' somehow, and im about that there is no right or wrong woman there is only woman or man for you if you get it and there is always something in the way, life in here...
Sep 5 2016 02:20pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic