d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Solution To Worlds Problems > Boxboxbox For President 2016
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 83.30
Jul 28 2016 07:12am
Male-male married couples are actually doing better in divorce rates than male-female couples over here. Lesbian couples have insane divorce rates though (10%+ more than either of the other two).

Inb4 patriarchy and misoginy.
Gold: 13,946.71
Jul 28 2016 07:42am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 28 2016 06:56am)
Not an argument? You mean like the last time you posted a fucking god awful hack study where the guy compared a non-traditional small sample size of gay unmarried partners to a larger sample of married traditional families and was criticized by his dept chair and peers? If that's considered making an argument I'd rather just go to heaven and not spread bullshit like its gospel.

Jesus more hackery.... conclusion of researchers, mothers who have a history of child abuse and low income are more likely to abuse than mothers who have neither a history of child abuse or low income. Duh.

Your conclusion. Single parents overwhelmingly beat their children.

jesus....

You should have seen the first round of irrelevant sources (like page 2 or 3) he provided, absolutely painful replying to those. He literally said "abused children more likely to commit crime" and provided 2 links stating individuals with increased MAOA expression due to genotype variation are less likely to commit crime despite being abused.

He said something along the lines of ok I'll find better sources later and then posts these. Some people truly are not worth wasting your time on. Per endlessbabble I'm just a "demotard who is unable to donate to my delusional beliefs and he's already donated 10x more than I will ever donate in my life"

Lmao you can't make this shit up. It is both humorous and scary that individuals so found out can be so arrogant.

Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 28 2016 07:19am)
you said stats wont change because gays are unfaithful (sans another shit source btw). where's the strawman? or was your post just shit.

He either doesn't know what a strawman is or he's moronic because he does it every other post during linear argumentation

This post was edited by Bazi on Jul 28 2016 07:44am
Gold: 2,489.69
Jul 28 2016 07:51am
Quote (Bazi @ Jul 28 2016 07:42am)
You should have seen the first round of irrelevant sources (like page 2 or 3) he provided, absolutely painful replying to those. He literally said "abused children more likely to commit crime" and provided 2 links stating individuals with increased MAOA expression due to genotype variation are less likely to commit crime despite being abused.

He said something along the lines of ok I'll find better sources later and then posts these. Some people truly are not worth wasting your time on. Per endlessbabble I'm just a "demotard who is unable to donate to my delusional beliefs and he's already donated 10x more than I will ever donate in my life"

Lmao you can't make this shit up. It is both humorous and scary that individuals so found out can be so arrogant.

He either doesn't know what a strawman is or he's moronic because he does it every other post during linear argumentation

LOL this! Its like showing a snake oil salesman a study that shows snake oil doesn't do anything, and he takes a breath and goes right back into the sales pitch without missing a beat.

I'm honestly thinking at this point he gets off on being disingenuous, my guess is he thinks its some higher form of trolling. Its either that or we accept he's a total shitbag of a human who honestly enjoys misleading people with bad information. Either way you're right, not worthy of much effort, if i hadn't been still on pre-coffee time and his studies hadn't been so far from his claim I would have given it the old "endlesslie/10".
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 28 2016 07:53am
Quote (boxboxbox @ 28 Jul 2016 05:16)
1) utterly abolish welfare and taxation
2) wait a generation or so until everyone who is unwilling to be productive dies off (welfare moms and their spawn, drug addicts, politicians, most of jsp, etc)
3) enjoy new utopia
That's it, a 3-step plan which will solve 99% of world problems.
this message has been brought to you by the letters b o x, and the number 3

you forgot to sterilize & unarm them ...
Jul 28 2016 07:54am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jul 28 2016 07:53am)
you forgot to sterilize & unarm them ...

whoa whoa whoa, sterilize? The more babies they have the less food to go around, the quicker they starve. What do you think we have like 2-3 generations to wait? Famine and quick death is the goal of course.
Gold: 13,946.71
Jul 28 2016 07:55am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 28 2016 08:51am)
LOL this! Its like showing a snake oil salesman a study that shows snake oil doesn't do anything, and he takes a breath and goes right back into the sales pitch without missing a beat.

I'm honestly thinking at this point he gets off on being disingenuous, my guess is he thinks its some higher form of trolling. Its either that or we accept he's a total shitbag of a human who honestly enjoys misleading people with bad information. Either way you're right, not worthy of much effort, if i hadn't been still on pre-coffee time and his studies hadn't been so far from his claim I would have given it the old "endlesslie/10".

yeah I don't think he's trolling and I don't know him well enough to say if he's a shitbag or not. I think he's a product of our primary education system (cough lacking further education after this point). Trump, make our schools grrrrrreat again plox
Gold: 1.50
Jul 28 2016 07:57am
Quote (Bazi @ Jul 28 2016 08:55am)
yeah I don't think he's trolling and I don't know him well enough to say if he's a shitbag or not. I think he's a product of our primary education system (cough lacking further education after this point). Trump, make our schools grrrrrreat again plox

Jul 28 2016 07:58am
Quote (Bazi @ Jul 28 2016 07:55am)

I think the sad part is he's college educated iirc. He's either trolling or the the embodiment of the target audience for Christian hack researchers. If he believes the shit he posts he's a prime candidate for a vasectomy. Might want to take the twig with the berries just to be sure he doesn't wrangle in some woman to adopt with him.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jul 28 2016 07:58am
Gold: 57.00
Jul 28 2016 08:02am
Quote (boxboxbox @ 28 Jul 2016 00:16)
2) wait a generation or so until everyone who is unwilling to be productive dies off (welfare moms and their spawn, drug addicts, politicians, most of jsp, etc)
3) enjoy new utopia

this message has been brought to you by the letters b o x, and the number 3

:lol: B)
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 28 2016 08:03am
3) enjoy new utopia

guys who would be in the utopia don't pay taxes and welfare anyway, or pay very little.
all those who actually pay - are also those that get sick, or have state contracts
idiots support each others, it's an infinite loop.

but there is hope: from all the idiots, 1% grow worthy

This post was edited by the_rest on Jul 28 2016 08:08am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll