d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Luciferianism Vs Satanism
Prev1910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 10 2016 06:04am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ 10 Aug 2016 14:42)
No shit Sherlock. Who said they were?
I thought you were devout in your faith to the astropriests.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/A1prayer.jpg

In Alrdin's book Magnificent Desolation he shares the message he then radioed to Nasa: "I would like to request a few moments of silence … and to invite each person listening in, wherever and whomever they may be, to pause for a moment and contemplate the events of the past few hours, and to give thanks in his or her own way."
He then ate and drank the elements. The surreal ceremony is described in an article by Aldrin in a 1970 copy of Guideposts magazine: "I poured the wine into the chalice our church had given me. In the one-sixth gravity of the moon the wine curled slowly and gracefully up the side of the cup. It was interesting to think that the very first liquid ever poured on the moon, and the first food eaten there, were communion elements."
He also read a section of the gospel of John. During it all, Armstrong, reportedly a deist, is said to have watched respectfully but without making any comment.

Just cause they're big dumb rocks floating in space doesn't mean we can't approach mysteries with imagination and respect for previous deification, especially since in many cases they were very correct.
By the way, moon light measures cold, scientifically, with thermometers and experiments - almost 300,000 of them are on youtube.
if the moon were only reflecting sun light tell me how that's possible and not something to be sanctified*
*until further notice
http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_fill,h_591,w_951/t_mp_quality/lde73kbgkl82zzvyshkt/forget-joker-suicide-squad-trailer-reveals-enchantress-is-in-control-of-task-force-x-e-932278.jpg

Idk if you noticed but those whom recognize Allah share Selene's inner light of the eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JCLY0Rlx6Q

http://66.media.tumblr.com/d4afa136f3aeaf68f5ab8a189595f7ac/tumblr_nq178rfAQb1u82q0to1_500.gif

These are the dark ages, chump. We've crossed the Rubicon, the only way through is with another Renaissance - so the longer you cling to your paradigm of the past,
the harder it will be for you to catch up with reality.

Gold: 4.77
Aug 10 2016 07:15am
Quote (the_rest @ 10 Aug 2016 07:04)

Jew God exists in the 60 degrees of rational and perceivable light.
Jihadis, infidels and heathens gotta find another way, and it starts by turning our lives around.

"is your blood warm? Got a 4 chambered heart? Welcome aboard" :rofl: LOVE IT!

I'm a parachutist, but the populous seems to like the pyramid scheme,
That one hurts my heart cause those that do not bend, break.
Just don't wipe out when ya hit rock bottom w/e you do.
But as long as you ain't a 90 degree square headed minecraft motherfucker it'll be alright.

Matthew 19:
16 And, behold, one came and said unto [Jesus], Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but God.

Jesus isn't one of the "good" guys, Jesus is one of the "do what you've gotta do guys."

and I'm pearl diving Jack Sparrow.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 10 2016 07:30am
Gold: 1,551.00
Aug 10 2016 08:21am

Gold: 7,525.35
Aug 10 2016 08:53am

"The Pledge of Allegiance does not end with Hail Satan. "
*wall of unrelated text*

am i doing it right?
Aug 10 2016 09:43am
Quote (TradeBot @ 10 Aug 2016 09:21)

You's an ice cold bastard huh?
Have you ever tried consistantly holding your breath for an extended period of time?
It works better than ॐॐॐॐॐॐ for me and it's hardcore conditioning

THe longer we hold out feeding the sleeping beast, the proles, the higher the collateral damage becomes when they wake up.
I'm aiming for universal destruction.
Not much about my personality should imply otherwise.
But it should be recognized that humanity only goes in one direction,
progress for doom, or slow it down for more upper class hedonism.

Sooner or later is really the question.
&
I guess that makes me a progressive, therefore I'm charging now because I have divine right.

but
Do we want to advance materialisticly so we are further separated from the great and simplex energies that churn this universe?
or do we want to advance spirituality so we can get closer to such an infinity?
you believe in zero right? Just don't be a zero.

I like to imagine I'm the last one alive on the planet and everyone else is just an Agent Smith, in a philosophic regard. There is basis to this, if you're familiar with reductionism.
This world is much worse than our dreams can conceive, that alone puts us above it.
I'm not prepared to hurt others and I would urge the same of you, if you are of sound mind.
Because we can't be sure of Agentyness unless you too have gained the eyes.

So,
Being raised a christian, it's my job to be Jesus.
If I'm not actually Jesus, worst case scenario i'm the antichrist.
Best case scenario I tried really hard to be Jesus, like what christian means.
If the truth confuses you still, I have many other pieces of stolen literature to clear it up as this thread carries on.

We know the truth and we' should not stop until we're Jesus, otherwise, the good masonic men who will inevitably puppet us know our price.
This is the price YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED TO PAY if you're going to be a heathen that rages as hard as I can teach you, as an Atheistic Satanist.

Peter was crucified in Rome under Emperor Nero Augustus Caesar. It is traditionally held that he was crucified upside down at his own request, since he saw himself unworthy to be crucified in the same way as Jesus.

Otherwise you might, god cause forbid, sell out and end up on TV like David Icke.
Descartes said there are only two things someone can know.
1) that they themselves exist (I think , therefore I am) and
2) that they are experiencing a universe of some kind. The rest is all based upon one form of an assumption or another.

If you've got kids and shit, this is not your game to play.
Don't leave a goddamn thing behind, especially not your loved ones.
The Vatican castrates monks to prevent perpetuating this hamster wheel.
Christians of all dogmas except those who worship Jews recognize the bondage needs to end.
Just wear a rubber, arm yourself with knowledge of the sciences & spirit then rock on, brother.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 10 2016 09:57am
Aug 10 2016 10:20am
Quote (cambovenzi @ 10 Aug 2016 09:53)

You're on the right track. Satan punishes evil doers, exorcise your demons before you make it to hell & you shouldn't be there long.
Wear them facets like a thug nigga
Till you make it.

Tough love is much more worthy of us intelligent people than baby coddling toddler shit where even Hitler gets to go.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 10 2016 10:20am
Aug 10 2016 01:21pm

Aug 10 2016 02:14pm
Quote (TradeBot @ 10 Aug 2016 14:21)

You're on a camping trip with friends and family, which of the following is most rewarding for you?

1. Fishing, hiking, & generally enjoying nature
2. Sitting around the camp fire and telling stories
3. Preparing the camp and cleaning up after everyone
4. You brought your laptop so you can play Sid's Civilization 5 because nothing makes you happy anymore
Aug 10 2016 04:44pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 10 2016 06:14pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 26 2016 09:03pm)
Except I've proven myself to have formerly been in a masonic Army unit and JSOC support group,
that was cute tho, I had to google up Darren Wilson.

http://i.imgur.com/QRH5iFa.jpg

8 million dollar tunnel opening & dedication ceremony to Baphomet.
On hand for the opening were German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Francois Hollande, and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

no homo but you're a pretty good looknig dude
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll