d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Luciferianism Vs Satanism
12313Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.77
Jul 26 2016 06:02pm
There's a lot of confusion in the difference between the two.
And that is definitely intentional

As Luciferianism rears it's head to the world in the days of babel on, it is my understanding that it will be the one world religion for the proletariat,
while satanism is for the bourgeoisie.

The distinction is important, there's a moderately powerful organization of God (lucifer) fearing men who are largely themselves atheist (satanists) in higher echelons.

Because Luciferianism is the belief that all religion and lower forms of thought within this universe comes from the one and of the same manipulative, omnipotent being

Quote ( Albert Pike)
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Because Satanists (both theistic and LaVeyan/atheistic) and Luciferians both use terms Christians associate with the Devil, it is commonly assumed that Satanists and Luciferians are one and the same, or that one is a subset of the other. While the two groups do have a lot in common, Luciferians view themselves as separate from Satanists.

Differences

From the Luciferian viewpoint, Satanists are primarily focused on the physical nature of man, exploring, experimenting and enjoying that nature while rejecting endeavors to rise beyond it. Satan is an emblem of carnality and materiality. Luciferians view Lucifer as a spiritual and enlightened being. And while Luciferians do embrace the enjoyment of one's life, they accept that there are greater and more spiritual goals to be had.

Many do see Satan and Lucifer as being different aspects of the same being, the carnal, rebellious and material Satan vs. the enlightened and spiritual Lucifer

http://altreligion.about.com/od/alternativereligionsaz/a/How-Luciferians-Differ-From-Satanists.htm

Luciferian = Poly-monotheistic
Satanism = Atheistic

Once a freemason achieves the 32nd degree, it is revealed to them by the fraternity that all Gods are a product of man's deceptive vanity.
If a freemason at that point still believes in the sanctity of Lucifer, then they are [usually] shuffled off to the Shriners, because it's easier to sell out than risk eternal damnation.

Candidates for induction into the Shriners are greeted by a High Priest, who says:
“By the existence of Allah and the creed of Mohammed; by the legendary sanctity of our Tabernacle at Mecca, we greet you.”

the 33rd degree freemason, as an atheist, is then left up to the protection of Jesus Christ.
"As the Nazi's tried to destroy all the Jews,
We believe that we should allow The Christians, The Jews, & The Muslims to Destroy themselves."
From their own stupidity, of course.

Certain Apocalyptic Satanists sympathize with religions very well, but mostly to their own gains as a mortal being.
Quote (wiki)
Adolf Hitler's religious beliefs have been a matter of debate. Raised by an anti-clerical father and practicing Catholic mother, Hitler was baptized and confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church, but he ceased to participate in the sacraments after childhood.
In his book Mein Kampf and in public speeches he often made statements that affirmed a belief in Christianity.
Hitler and the Nazi party promoted "Positive Christianity", a movement which rejected most traditional Christian doctrines such as the Apostles' Creed, as well as Jewish elements such as the Old Testament.
However, Hitler claimed that he continued to believe in an active Deity, and to hold Jesus in high esteem as an "Aryan fighter" who struggled against Jewry.

My attempt at Justifying Religion in the ways of God (Lucifer) to Men:

An oldest of the Elf, indicated by having poorly angled eyes, was considered no lesser a being than the Great Ent (Earth) itself, or that of the simple deserters of the Sea floor. Still, it was hurt in being made to see star light in which it could not- for it's duty was to be an observer of the stars. Instead of taking pride in it's own works, it took pride the ability to percieve which was not. Having pride in false perception produced vanity, God on the Most High (Jesus & Lucifer's mother) saw that it was flawed. Before consulting the Great Ent about it's greater news; He bestowed upon himself the name Seth. While attempting to contemplate the er in the laws to accomidate such a phenomena, he also named the problem chance. The profundity of his reasonings within himself were so great, he ran and sang and danced to being an elaborate web of deception within the network, for he was most worshipful of himself.
Seth Prepared a great series of false telos syntax & meros dogma, which were specifically woven to support his perspective. Meros, his false witness to living beings made of part (instead of whole) was designed on the syntax known to build information, and beings were to be ranked by their consolidation of energy as units. Telos, his value of meaning to chance (instead of purpose) was designed on the salvation he could offer from the doom of the star seeds that crashed upon The Mother Ent.

***Note: when I finished this story at like 3am in my OFFLINE notepad document & saved it, I finished with the following statement & I got a random call from a blocked number where an automated voice told me "A stellar recovery."***

Seth, having not been designed to hold much memory without the aid of the Ent Mind, forgot why he had a prophesy of the star seeds. Having too much pride to consult with Moreo about what she had seen without him - he cursed his demons and worked backwords from the lies he once wound so gracefully into the minds of others. He could still recognize himself in their eye shapes which reflect the mind they, THE ALL, shared.

“My God, Sage. Your eyes. How have I never noticed them?"
That uncomfortable feeling was spreading over me again. "What about them?"
"The color," he breathed. "When you stand in the light. They're amazing... like molten gold. I couldn't paint those..." He reached toward me but then pulled back. "They're beautiful. You're beautiful.”
― Richelle Mead, Bloodlines

“The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter - often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter - in the eye.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

“When pain brings you down, don't be silly, don't close your eyes and cry, you just might be in the best position to see the sun shine.”
― Alanis Morissette

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”
― Meister Eckhart, Sermons of Meister Eckhart

“True love doesn't need proof.
The eyes told what heart felt.”
― Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut

“The face is a picture of the mind with the eyes as its interpreter.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

“Almost nothing need be said when you have eyes.”
― Tarjei Vesaas, The Boat in the Evening

“The Artist always has the masters in his eyes.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Poets are damned… but see with the eyes of angels.”
― Allen Ginsberg

“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
― Albert Einstein

“Each time a man looks into your eyes, he is only searching to find himself; for he knows already, that he is part of you”
― Jeremy Aldana

“Curiosity is gluttony. To see is to devour.”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables

Oh Elise it doesn't matter what you do
I know I'll never really get inside of you
To make your eyes catch fire
The way they should
-The Cure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuvN5HfzIs

Reptilian VS Mammalian
:angel: VS :evil:

Get ready folks.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jul 26 2016 06:13pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 26 2016 06:10pm
Gold: 2,004.41
Jul 26 2016 06:11pm
Jul 26 2016 06:14pm
Quote (IceMage @ 26 Jul 2016 19:10)

Quote (Sakuraba @ 26 Jul 2016 19:11)

Well reasoned, articulated & supported by medical & historical documentation.
Not my fault you choose ignorance.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 26 2016 06:31pm
There is a lot going on in that OP.
Gold: 28,296.01
Jul 26 2016 06:33pm
I've seen the children with the black eyes
Jul 26 2016 06:51pm
Quote (Skinned @ 26 Jul 2016 19:31)
There is a lot going on in that OP.

I'm attempting to explain a spiritual snake chasing it's own tail over the course of the universe, while dispelling misconception.
It was as difficult to put together on my phone as it probably is to understand.
Self hating Jews, atheistic christians, and irrational logic, are equally paradoxical, but this forum is waking up to that reality - so I know the message isn't totally lost.

The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of
Understanding.

Quote (Beowulf @ 26 Jul 2016 19:33)
I've seen the children with the black eyes

I know a very loving and wise woman who can muster her inner spark and produce a flash of her eyes by will.
She's the daughter of a police chief as well.

Gold: 2,004.41
Jul 26 2016 06:57pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 26 2016 06:51pm)
I'm attempting to explain a spiritual snake chasing it's own tail over the course of the universe, while dispelling misconception.
It was as difficult to put together on my phone as it probably is to understand.
Self hating Jews, atheistic christians, and irrational logic, are equally paradoxical, but this forum is waking up to that reality - so I know the message isn't totally lost.

The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of
Understanding.

I know a very loving and wise woman who can muster her inner spark and produce a flash of her eyes by will.
She's the daughter of a police chief as well.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/patch5.jpg

police patches are so swag

I remember when I was hanging out with Darren Wilson, he gave me his ferguson patch
Jul 26 2016 07:03pm
Quote (Sakuraba @ 26 Jul 2016 19:57)
police patches are so swag

I remember when I was hanging out with Darren Wilson, he gave me his ferguson patch

Except I've proven myself to have formerly been in a masonic Army unit and JSOC support group,
that was cute tho, I had to google up Darren Wilson.

8 million dollar tunnel opening & dedication ceremony to Baphomet.
On hand for the opening were German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Francois Hollande, and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.

Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 26 2016 07:14pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 26 2016 08:03pm)
Except I've proven myself to have formerly been in a masonic Army unit and JSOC support group,
that was cute tho, I had to google up Darren Wilson.

http://i.imgur.com/QRH5iFa.jpg

You are so full of shit. How much did you spend on ebay for those?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12313Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll