d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Marvel Heroes > New > Looking For Playing Buddies
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Retired Moderator
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 8 2016 07:48pm
Hey guys just checked this post (took a small hiatus from jsp). Thanks for all the tips and suggestions. I now have 3 lvl 60s and about 1400 omega points. Currently working on gearing out a "main" that I can have some fun with.

My name in game is Duney if anyone wants to play.
Gold: 17.85
Aug 21 2016 08:50am
Chris, you seem to be making some amazing progress in such a short amount of time. Which playable heroes have you unlocked thus far? I'd highly recommend Emma Frost if you haven't tried her yet. I'm having a ton of fun cosmic prestiging her at the moment.

A lot of intriguing skills, mental and physical damage options. She is proving to be my strongest hero as times goes on. Which is strange because I didn't really like her playing style at first but then she had gotten a "quality of life" rework and her mechanics became much to my liking.
Retired Moderator
Aug 27 2016 08:27pm
Quote (Madmartigan @ 21 Aug 2016 10:50)
Chris, you seem to be making some amazing progress in such a short amount of time. Which playable heroes have you unlocked thus far? I'd highly recommend Emma Frost if you haven't tried her yet. I'm having a ton of fun cosmic prestiging her at the moment.

A lot of intriguing skills, mental and physical damage options. She is proving to be my strongest hero as times goes on. Which is strange because I didn't really like her playing style at first but then she had gotten a "quality of life" rework and her mechanics became much to my liking.

Hey man. Right now my main is scarlet witch. Been working on her for a few weeks and liking the progress. Up to about 1900 omegas now.

I have:
Gambit
Blade
Thor
Scarlet Witch

I started with Hawkeye but got bored. He's sitting at level 25. I also have rogue and nightcrawler unlocked but haven't started leveling them yet.
Aug 30 2016 10:36pm
I just started playing the Green Goblin: Just unlocked him and he looks like a ton of fun.
LOL, he reminds me of Halloween for some reason. He just came out earlier this year.
I'll have to figure out his skill combinations. Angela is awesome, too! I'm starting to prestige her.
Retired Moderator
Aug 31 2016 06:52am
Quote (Madmartigan @ 31 Aug 2016 00:36)
I just started playing the Green Goblin: Just unlocked him and he looks like a ton of fun.
LOL, he reminds me of Halloween for some reason. He just came out earlier this year.
I'll have to figure out his skill combinations. Angela is awesome, too! I'm starting to prestige her.

I just started Dr. Doom yesterday. Seems to be fun so far.
Sep 14 2016 02:38am
I just unlocked the Wasp team-up hero for 600 eternity splinters.
It's quite pricey but she is a lot of fun pairing with the Green Goblin.

I also have on the remote control Blackbird pet that I got from the danger rooms.
So when I play my Green Goblin everything is flying in the air, LOL.
I'm trying to find a cool nickname for my current team: Something like the Blue Angels.

I had gotten Angela to level 35 cosmic prestige. I need to finish the final 25 levels but I'm easily distracted.
I've also been watching that new animation called "Marvel's Avengers: Ultron Revolution" on Disney XD.

It seems like I've been doing very well since I joined a bigger Supergroup with over 50 people.
I surprisingly went from 6200 omega points to 8400 omega points in the past two weeks alone.
Finally figured out the hidden secret to leveling super fast without the use of any experience potions.

I'm nearly one month away from my one year anniversary in the game.
I've only got an even 40 playable heroes and 20 team-up heroes unlocked.

Anyways, I'm going to catch up on my Green Goblin and Wasp. They are my current "A-Team"!
Sep 18 2016 03:43am
I had such bad timing. When I had unlocked the Wasp team-up hero for 600 eternity splinters earlier in the week I did not realize the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. event was so close to starting (on test center right now) and should be out on Tuesday I believe.

There will be two new team-up heroes added to the game and I only have 125 ES saved up. LOL
Mind you, I was back to 0 ES after I spent 600 ES on Wasp. So I've got to wait an extra week or two for the new team ups.

Robbie Reyes (Ghost Rider) will cost 600 eternity splinters to unlock.
And Quake will cost 400 eternity splinters to unlock. She's awesome!

My plan is to unlock Quake sometime in the next week or two for 400 ES and Robbie Reyes for 600 ES later on.

And also those big system changes (complete overhaul) coming to Marvel Heroes looks very exciting. But that won't happen for a while. Likely in November or December. If not during the rebrand to Marvel Heroes 2017 in January.

They are going to give every hero a "Quality of Life" rework, along with the other big changes, at the same time!

Hopefully the omega points we worked hard for won't be totally wiped out.
From what a developer had told me it will be new and improved but we will keep our current points.
Obviously the entire skills tree will be a lot different. But it shouldn't take us long to adjust.

No doubt the items and skills will completely change but our levels, cosmic prestiging and omegas will be fine.

The developers will blog about the changes, in detail, over the next few weeks. All we had was that first update.
I would enjoy the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. event coming up. No need to worry about the future right now.

This game is the greatest game out there right now. The Gazillion staff and developers are very committed to excellence.

I've got Angela to level 41 cosmic prestige. A friend sent me those summer boost potions (200 % experience, 200 % special item find). I've got 5 of them lasting for 4 hours each. But I'm not going to use them yet. I'll save them for when I get closer to level 60 on cosmic prestige.

P.S. - I haven't logged back into Path of Exile, Diablo III or Diablo II since I started playing Marvel Heroes. LOL
I'm getting closer to my one year anniversary in this game on October 22. And it's been a lot of great gaming and fun.

A couple of my friends are asking what happened to me on those other three games. I said Marvel Heroes happened!

This post was edited by Madmartigan on Sep 18 2016 03:49am
Gold: 500.00
Sep 18 2016 06:09am
add me :)

douevenclaw
Go Back To Marvel Heroes Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic