d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Marvel Heroes > New > Looking For Playing Buddies
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Retired Moderator
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 25 2016 07:57pm
New to this game. It's pretty fun. But since I don't know anyone that plays this game, it gets boring. Looking for some people to play with and that can teach me what I need to know. Just got my first level 60 character.

PM me if interested.
Gold: 2.00
Jul 29 2016 05:22pm
Your best bet would be to join an active supergroup that fits your situation (look at the section from the official forum), there isnt really a community on jsp, just a few players as you can see :p
I would help but i'm currently innactive and just log a few mins sometimes, I played too much and waiting for some new additions to come back! but if really you have some questions you cant find the answer, feel free to contact me!

Also there is currently a few sites giving away a random hero codes for marvel heroes, I dont know if it's done or still running but in case you didnt get one, I have some more codes so i would gladly give them away.
GL
Gold: 3.60
Jul 31 2016 03:22pm
I'm on my smartphone at the moment but I'm a passionate Marvel Heroes 2016 player that started playing last October. I'm a Marvel fanatic and this game is more fun to me than anything else at the moment.

I would like more people on D2jsp to rally behind this sensational game and befriend each other. I have tried to reach out to a few people on here before, but they only seem eager to trade on here and just do their own thing for the most part.

I would like to find some good friends to play with.

My enthusiasm for this game comes naturally as a Marvel comics guru.
Jul 31 2016 04:59pm
Quote (Madmartigan @ Jul 31 2016 02:22pm)
I'm on my smartphone at the moment but I'm a passionate Marvel Heroes 2016 player that started playing last October. I'm a Marvel fanatic and this game is more fun to me than anything else at the moment.

I would like more people on D2jsp to rally behind this sensational game and befriend each other. I have tried to reach out to a few people on here before, but they only seem eager to trade on here and just do their own thing for the most part.

I would like to find some good friends to play with.

My enthusiasm for this game comes naturally as a Marvel comics guru.

Add me then
Aug 2 2016 12:12am
A small achievement tip that I can offer you as a beginner, as I assume somebody already taught you all the basics of the game and to achieve all three of your daily shared quests (bonuses - 3 free omega points per day) and your GLF missions in Hammer Bay. Etc... etc... among other daily stuff you need to do.

Check out the miscellaneous section in your achievements. Go to "advanced" and the Fixit task. You want to get a head start on killing all of those 1,989 elites in each zone. So that when you do unlock your Hulk hero you can put on that cool "prom looking" Hulk Mr. Fixit White Costume.

As much as I have achieved in my nearly full year of playing this game, I am just now going back to the early portions of the story mode - mainly Hell's Kitchen and the Jersey Docks - killing those 1,989 elites in many of those zones. I want to get my Mr. Fixit White Costume for my Hulk. I still need to kill all the elites in the Fisk Tower, upper east side and lower east side.

When I level up all of my heroes I usually do midtown and then red terminals (legendary quests) to 60. That is why I had overlooked the story mode stuff. But if you start early you can knock out that Mr. Fixit achievement a lot sooner than I did.

That's the costume I'm still trying to get for my Hulk. Most people probably find it bland and boring but I like it.

It's funny, I have a lot of the best costumes in the game for a lot of my heroes. Many gifts that I was graciously sent and also some that I made from the costume blender at the crafter - aka 3 random costumes make a new random costume. But it's that simple Mr. Fixit Hulk costume I really like the most. And everybody can get it from their achievements.

Don't be like me and have to go back to those lower chapter zones for that particular achievement.
Make sure you start knocking those 1,989 elite kills per zone out of the way early and often.

I wish somebody had told me about this simple achievement when I had started. I had to learn this game on my own. You will feel like you are good once your defeat the cosmic trials for the first time. It took me forever to do that.

I had finally passed the cosmic trials with Black Widow and Lady Deadpool - the only two heroes I could do it on when I had a low amount of omega points - and I felt like all of my early struggles were worth it. Sometimes it's just a matter of having enough omega points. You can reach 10,000 max at the moment. I'm close to 7,000 right now. I was around 2,950 (nearly 3K) when I had passed the cosmic trials for the first time.

Once you cosmic patrol, even red or green raid successfully, you feel good about your progression.
And I did it on my own. I didn't have a Supergroup to carry me. It felt more rewarding to me knowing I did it myself.

My Black Widow has all the best possible gear in the game. Best rolls, best affixes and perfect stats possible. She is by far my strongest hero. I'm yet to properly gear everybody else but that will take me more time. Truth be told I'm not sure I want to invest the ton of time it will take me to perfect every other hero at level 60 cosmic prestige.

This is the most fun and addicting game I have ever played. Even better than Diablo II, Diablo III and Path of Exile. And it's just over three years old. But I can't see myself being awesome on every hero. Maybe a handful only. There will soon be over 60 playable heroes by the end of this year. And that's a ton of options!

This post was edited by Madmartigan on Aug 2 2016 12:39am
Gold: Locked
Aug 2 2016 08:53am
Quote (Madmartigan @ Aug 2 2016 02:12am)
A small achievement tip that I can offer you as a beginner, as I assume somebody already taught you all the basics of the game and to achieve all three of your daily shared quests (bonuses - 3 free omega points per day) and your GLF missions in Hammer Bay. Etc... etc... among other daily stuff you need to do.

Check out the miscellaneous section in your achievements. Go to "advanced" and the Fixit task. You want to get a head start on killing all of those 1,989 elites in each zone. So that when you do unlock your Hulk hero you can put on that cool "prom looking" Hulk Mr. Fixit White Costume.

As much as I have achieved in my nearly full year of playing this game, I am just now going back to the early portions of the story mode - mainly Hell's Kitchen and the Jersey Docks - killing those 1,989 elites in many of those zones. I want to get my Mr. Fixit White Costume for my Hulk. I still need to kill all the elites in the Fisk Tower, upper east side and lower east side.

When I level up all of my heroes I usually do midtown and then red terminals (legendary quests) to 60. That is why I had overlooked the story mode stuff. But if you start early you can knock out that Mr. Fixit achievement a lot sooner than I did.

http://marvelheroes.info/img/costumes/f_hulk_mrfixit_tux.png

That's the costume I'm still trying to get for my Hulk. Most people probably find it bland and boring but I like it.

It's funny, I have a lot of the best costumes in the game for a lot of my heroes. Many gifts that I was graciously sent and also some that I made from the costume blender at the crafter - aka 3 random costumes make a new random costume. But it's that simple Mr. Fixit Hulk costume I really like the most. And everybody can get it from their achievements.

Don't be like me and have to go back to those lower chapter zones for that particular achievement.
Make sure you start knocking those 1,989 elite kills per zone out of the way early and often.

I wish somebody had told me about this simple achievement when I had started. I had to learn this game on my own. You will feel like you are good once your defeat the cosmic trials for the first time. It took me forever to do that.

I had finally passed the cosmic trials with Black Widow and Lady Deadpool - the only two heroes I could do it on when I had a low amount of omega points - and I felt like all of my early struggles were worth it. Sometimes it's just a matter of having enough omega points. You can reach 10,000 max at the moment. I'm close to 7,000 right now. I was around 2,950 (nearly 3K) when I had passed the cosmic trials for the first time.

Once you cosmic patrol, even red or green raid successfully, you feel good about your progression.
And I did it on my own. I didn't have a Supergroup to carry me. It felt more rewarding to me knowing I did it myself.

My Black Widow has all the best possible gear in the game. Best rolls, best affixes and perfect stats possible. She is by far my strongest hero. I'm yet to properly gear everybody else but that will take me more time. Truth be told I'm not sure I want to invest the ton of time it will take me to perfect every other hero at level 60 cosmic prestige.

This is the most fun and addicting game I have ever played. Even better than Diablo II, Diablo III and Path of Exile. And it's just over three years old. But I can't see myself being awesome on every hero. Maybe a handful only. There will soon be over 60 playable heroes by the end of this year. And that's a ton of options!

The game is very good I will admit that, but content gets very boring once you hit max everything.. Why I haven't played for a few months.

And tbh if the game stays such a low pop idk if i'll ever come back :(
It's too bad because the game could have a lot of potential
Gold: 2.00
Aug 2 2016 11:25am
Quote (chelsea11 @ 2 Aug 2016 16:53)
The game is very good I will admit that, but content gets very boring once you hit max everything.. Why I haven't played for a few months.

seems like every game of that type ive played have that problem though ^^ MH remains the one I play(ed) the most
Aug 2 2016 01:32pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ Aug 2 2016 09:53am)

I see your point. Once I reach 10,000 omega points there will probably seem like there isn't much to do anymore.
Although I still have to cosmic prestige and gear every hero. The new patch update from today looks pretty nice.

It took me a while to download this latest patch but it was well worth it. A lot of cool changes.
The blessings revamp may take me a little while to rework my heroes but I'll adjust to it.

The new Avengers Tower will take a while for me ot get used to. I like the new dynamic combat scaling (1-60) in chapter mode as well. So now I can take a higher level hero back to early chapters and finish my achievements while still earning good experience.

It makes it easier to play with anybody else regardless of their level.
This will help with the population. Encouraging more team work (more interaction).

It seems like the Gazillion Staff does work hard to add fresh and new content.
They listen to the players and try to improve any and all shortcomings.

You have to like their dedication. Especially when they had to shuffle around their staff.
Due to the unexpected retirement of David Brevik earlier this year and not too long ago, Ryan Collins aka "Ryolnir".

I think they need to maximize the omega point system somehow. They had already increased the max limit from 7500 to 10000. But maybe they can go up to 12000 next. Or perhaps add a paragon point system like Diablo III has, but only after you max your omega points. Giving players the incentive to keep on improving with some sort of passive stats.

More new playable heroes and team-up heroes are on the way. It's an endless supply.
There are already a ton of options. Especially for new players. So that's good.
In D2, D3 and Path of Exile I was bored pretty fast because a lack of options. Not in this game.
There will soon be over 60 playable heroes by the end of this year. Another countless number of team-up heroes as well.

The Gazillion team is very dedicated. I admire their willingness to make constant changes.
That to me is why you have to maintain your excitement for this game. It's just over three years old.
And yet, it keeps getting better and better. And I think it will continue to greatly improve.

Great games take time and effort to really blossom into something special. This seems like one of those games.

This post was edited by Madmartigan on Aug 2 2016 01:38pm
Gold: Locked
Aug 2 2016 03:29pm
Quote (Madmartigan @ Aug 2 2016 03:32pm)
I see your point. Once I reach 10,000 omega points there will probably seem like there isn't much to do anymore.
Although I still have to cosmic prestige and gear every hero. The new patch update from today looks pretty nice.

It took me a while to download this latest patch but it was well worth it. A lot of cool changes.
The blessings revamp may take me a little while to rework my heroes but I'll adjust to it.

The new Avengers Tower will take a while for me ot get used to. I like the new dynamic combat scaling (1-60) in chapter mode as well. So now I can take a higher level hero back to early chapters and finish my achievements while still earning good experience.

It makes it easier to play with anybody else regardless of their level.
This will help with the population. Encouraging more team work (more interaction).

It seems like the Gazillion Staff does work hard to add fresh and new content.
They listen to the players and try to improve any and all shortcomings.

You have to like their dedication. Especially when they had to shuffle around their staff.
Due to the unexpected retirement of David Brevik earlier this year and not too long ago, Ryan Collins aka "Ryolnir".

I think they need to maximize the omega point system somehow. They had already increased the max limit from 7500 to 10000. But maybe they can go up to 12000 next. Or perhaps add a paragon point system like Diablo III has, but only after you max your omega points. Giving players the incentive to keep on improving with some sort of passive stats.

More new playable heroes and team-up heroes are on the way. It's an endless supply.
There are already a ton of options. Especially for new players. So that's good.
In D2, D3 and Path of Exile I was bored pretty fast because a lack of options. Not in this game.
There will soon be over 60 playable heroes by the end of this year. Another countless number of team-up heroes as well.

The Gazillion team is very dedicated. I admire their willingness to make constant changes.
That to me is why you have to maintain your excitement for this game. It's just over three years old.
And yet, it keeps getting better and better. And I think it will continue to greatly improve.

Great games take time and effort to really blossom into something special. This seems like one of those games.

True but if you notice a lot of the heroes are basically the same

It is a great game tho. Especially with the low amount of staff they have working on it,

This post was edited by chelsea11 on Aug 2 2016 03:29pm
Aug 3 2016 07:45am
I said add me.
Go Back To Marvel Heroes Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic