d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Long Island Joe > #1
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 293.50
Aug 1 2016 08:01pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Aug 1 2016 07:53pm)
I didn't claim that I was getting the spotlight and still not being recognized on a forum of people that spend more time on the internet than the vast majority of the population

But yeah congrats for this rand getting a spot on a truly trash station, I one day hope to be as insignificant as this retard

1.7 million people total watched him hold america on his back, he made money, and probably has a bigger following than everybody on d2jsp put together. but yeah. good one dog.

E: actually while we are on the topic of your insignificance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCizg2hOWVN6G6UnJUvGNZRw

can we talk about how trash your channel is and how it's actually bringing tears to my eyes that you try to upload videos like people will watch them?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRO i get more views on a video i posted of my dog rolling around than you did on your entire channel all videos put together. fucking pathetic BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

E:#2 whats even worse is you're from new york, and you will sit here and talk shit about your own boys LMFAO

man new york niggas really are snakes.

or did it not occur to you that "Long Island" is new york? and you call other people retards.............

This post was edited by Sasori on Aug 1 2016 08:10pm
Gold: 8,355.04
Aug 1 2016 08:31pm
Quote (Sasori @ Aug 1 2016 10:01pm)
1.7 million people total watched him hold america on his back, he made money, and probably has a bigger following than everybody on d2jsp put together. but yeah. good one dog.

E: actually while we are on the topic of your insignificance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCizg2hOWVN6G6UnJUvGNZRw

can we talk about how trash your channel is and how it's actually bringing tears to my eyes that you try to upload videos like people will watch them?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRO i get more views on a video i posted of my dog rolling around than you did on your entire channel all videos put together. fucking pathetic BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

E:#2 whats even worse is you're from new york, and you will sit here and talk shit about your own boys LMFAO

man new york niggas really are snakes.

or did it not occur to you that "Long Island" is new york? and you call other people retards.............

Because I'm from New York I have to like everyone else from New York? :unsure: that's actually not how this works

Also if I was trying to make a career from YouTube you would be right, but alas that is not what is happening so you're making an entirely irrelevant "point," not to mention that multiple people have commented on how they enjoy the videos which is a completely acceptable amount of recognition for me

Aug 1 2016 08:33pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Aug 1 2016 08:31pm)
Because I'm from New York I have to like everyone else from New York? :unsure: that's actually not how this works

Also if I was trying to make a career from YouTube you would be right, but alas that is not what is happening so you're making an entirely irrelevant "point," not to mention that multiple people have commented on how they enjoy the videos which is a completely acceptable amount of recognition for me

dude i don't even know if "multiple people" have seen your videos. and you should ALWAYS support people who make your hometown look good.

and how are you gonna talk about people being irrelevant and insignificant when you are content with a "acceptable amount of recognition" when you have like MAYBE 50 views total across all videos.
Aug 1 2016 08:41pm
Quote (Sasori @ Aug 1 2016 10:33pm)
dude i don't even know if "multiple people" have seen your videos. and you should ALWAYS support people who make your hometown look good.

and how are you gonna talk about people being irrelevant and insignificant when you are content with a "acceptable amount of recognition" when you have like MAYBE 50 views total across all videos.

My measure of significance isn't based on YouTube channels, but it's amusing that yours is :lol:
Aug 1 2016 08:43pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Aug 1 2016 08:41pm)
My measure of significance isn't based on YouTube channels, but it's amusing that yours is :lol:

measurement of significance is based on where your life is headed. and i can tell from the extreme autism you are currently punishing my brain cells with it's probably headed nowhere fast.

yeah bro! Sick ! mtn dew doritos! do it for the +1 yea bro! destiny videos ! hella coo!

E: just saw you actually upload call of duty black ops 3 camos to your photo gallery on d2jsp........

conversation officially over.

This post was edited by Sasori on Aug 1 2016 08:47pm
Aug 1 2016 11:16pm
Quote (Sasori @ Aug 1 2016 10:43pm)
measurement of significance is based on where your life is headed. and i can tell from the extreme autism you are currently punishing my brain cells with it's probably headed nowhere fast.

yeah bro! Sick ! mtn dew doritos! do it for the +1 yea bro! destiny videos ! hella coo!

E: just saw you actually upload call of duty black ops 3 camos to your photo gallery on d2jsp........

conversation officially over.

You right I'm just gonna play destiny for the rest of my life that's my career path

Also since I haven't posted my YouTube channel on here you went out of your way to search around for it? See I'm already building a fan base b) on my way to fame just watch

This post was edited by Flameyes on Aug 1 2016 11:19pm
Aug 2 2016 12:22am
Quote (Flameyes @ Aug 1 2016 11:16pm)
You right I'm just gonna play destiny for the rest of my life that's my career path

Also since I haven't posted my YouTube channel on here you went out of your way to search around for it? See I'm already building a fan base b) on my way to fame just watch

i wasn't assuming you would play destiny forever obviously.
i was simply stating than you're an imbecile. which this post confirmed.
Aug 2 2016 09:20am
Quote (Sasori @ Aug 2 2016 02:22am)
i wasn't assuming you would play destiny forever obviously.
i was simply stating than you're an imbecile. which this post confirmed.

For what reason, exactly? :lol: you don't actually have anything that you can use to successfully argue against the fact that this guy is a rand so you settled for calling me dumb in various different ways even though you are on the losing side and can't think of anything to present a worthwhile argument with

"imbecile" shows more intelligence than sasori, it's truly a tragedy
Aug 2 2016 02:40pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Aug 2 2016 09:20am)
For what reason, exactly? :lol: you don't actually have anything that you can use to successfully argue against the fact that this guy is a rand so you settled for calling me dumb in various different ways even though you are on the losing side and can't think of anything to present a worthwhile argument with

"imbecile" shows more intelligence than sasori, it's truly a tragedy

how can you call somebody a rand when a world audience is on the edge of their seat watching him play. a sold out packed arena paid just to see what would happen.
in a tournament with over 5000 entrants he managed to take home 5th place as the single last surviving american holding all our dreams on his shoulders.
his irl job makes plenty, and he makes plenty off streaming. with a pretty healthy fan base. every last single person in the community knows him by name, LI Joe, a community which happens to the be the single oldest gaming community in the world. dating back to a legendary day in 1987. the Fighting Game Community.
what else do i need to say to present a worthwhile argument? you're a pissant compared to him but you are gonna call him a rand, it doesn't prove anything except how exceptionally ignorant you are. "oh jsp kids use the internet more than most" rofl that's not even true. jsp is actually pretty ignorant and backwater about the internet. tumblr kids know more than you do. and jsp isn't even active anymore like it was. you are a fucking mountain dew dorito loving ogre named "flameeyes" (what kinda edge lord faggot name is that) who doesn't even respect his own crew. "it's truly a tragedy"
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll