d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Wikileaks
Prev120212223Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,169.82
Jul 25 2016 02:25am
Quote (Voyaging @ Jul 25 2016 09:34am)
told him he was retarded

they apparently do to trump supporters

I find this incredibly entertaining, to be honest. Bashing your opponent instead of praising your favorite is usually a sign that deep down you are aware that your favorite isn't all that great, and that the only to defend your opinion is by exposing your opponent's shortcomings.

The fact that Trump supporters are still bashing Bernie months after he has lost is just hilarious. They gain absolutely nothing from this, other than the fact that their fear of being wrong is numbed a little.
Gold: 2,620.00
Jul 25 2016 02:45am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 25 Jul 2016 03:24)
I'm fine with political parties not having to be nice to independents who want to run under their banner and I disagree with you on an point that you're acting like a dick and trying to condescend to me about, still.

I'd just like to point out that I'm not the one calling people children.

I just expect more from our government, leadership, and political bodies, and I am disappointed to see so much corruption in the DNC.

I even tried mitigating the disagreement between you and me by making it more of a problem with the Democratic party that we should strive to fix if we both see ourselves supporting Democrats over Republicans in the near future: "As Democrats we gotta take the loss on this one. Our party fucked up and we gotta own up to it and demand better."

But if you honestly don't see anything wrong coming out of this DNC email leak, then I don't know what to say. We criticize Trump supporters for being members of a political cult so I figure the least we can do is just admit when the party we will likely be voting for fucks up and demand better from them in the future.

And even if you don't think a political party should have to be nice to an independent who caucuses with Democrats doesn't mean that they shouldn't have to follow their own rules. I suppose the DNC could follow your recommendation of not having any rule of neutrality if enough Democrats expressed that opinion, but that wasn't the rule during the 2016 DNC primaries.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 25 2016 04:06am
yeah i heard that theory that the DNC hating bernie, it just a conspiracy from a crazy old man, it's not like there is any proof or anything....

http://fair.org/home/with-dnc-leaks-former-conspiracy-theory-is-now-true-and-no-big-deal/

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jul 25 2016 04:06am
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 25 2016 05:41am
There's a whole lotta "it wasn't 'rape' rape" going on up in here.

In other news, it sure didn't take long for Clinton to HIRE DWS and issue the following statement on her resignation:

Wait... what's that? Not a single mention of the scandal???
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 25 2016 06:00am
Quote (howtodisappearcompletely @ Jul 25 2016 04:25am)
I find this incredibly entertaining, to be honest. Bashing your opponent instead of praising your favorite is usually a sign that deep down you are aware that your favorite isn't all that great, and that the only to defend your opinion is by exposing your opponent's shortcomings.

The fact that Trump supporters are still bashing Bernie months after he has lost is just hilarious. They gain absolutely nothing from this, other than the fact that their fear of being wrong is numbed a little.

We tell the truth. Get over it.
Gold: 5,169.82
Jul 25 2016 06:15am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 25 2016 02:00pm)
We tell the truth. Get over it.

Truth or not, you're beating dead horses to camouflage the lack of positive points to make about the candidate you vote for.

I'm over it, by the way. I was never not over it. And that's simply because I'm blessed to live in a country that the President of the United States of America has no power over.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 25 2016 06:34am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 25 Jul 2016 03:39)
Not seeing how the spreadsheet is a big deal at all. It's not like anyone's buying their way onto the list, it's just a suggested list of appointments that also happen to be donors.

Looks like the Daily Caller doing its usual dance. :(

so says the party running the candidate screeching about campaign finance reform :rofl:

Hrc "lets get money out of politics after i use wall streets funds to run for president and after i use the amount donated to the campaign as a measuring stick for who gets the big govt jobs if i win!!!!"

:lol:

and of course you enrage and insult him afterwards cuz you didnt like him saying "this doesnt look good"

This post was edited by excellence on Jul 25 2016 06:34am
Gold: 40.42
Jul 25 2016 09:55am
Quote (ThatAlex @ 25 Jul 2016 00:45)
I'd just like to point out that I'm not the one calling people children.

I just expect more from our government, leadership, and political bodies, and I am disappointed to see so much corruption in the DNC.

I even tried mitigating the disagreement between you and me by making it more of a problem with the Democratic party that we should strive to fix if we both see ourselves supporting Democrats over Republicans in the near future: "As Democrats we gotta take the loss on this one. Our party fucked up and we gotta own up to it and demand better."

But if you honestly don't see anything wrong coming out of this DNC email leak, then I don't know what to say. We criticize Trump supporters for being members of a political cult so I figure the least we can do is just admit when the party we will likely be voting for fucks up and demand better from them in the future.

And even if you don't think a political party should have to be nice to an independent who caucuses with Democrats doesn't mean that they shouldn't have to follow their own rules. I suppose the DNC could follow your recommendation of not having any rule of neutrality if enough Democrats expressed that opinion, but that wasn't the rule during the 2016 DNC primaries.

Yes,I see nothing wrong and haven't admitted several times that there were problematic things in the leak, you got me buddy.

You have been much more insulting to me than I have to you. Just stop.

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Jul 25 2016 09:55am
Gold: 285.00
Jul 25 2016 09:56am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 25 2016 10:55am)
Yes,I see nothing wrong and haven't admitted several times that there were problematic things in the Kafka, you got me buddy.

You have been much more insulting to me than I have to you. Just stop.

Your autocorrect has great tastes.
Gold: 40.42
Jul 25 2016 10:01am
Quote (Skinned @ 25 Jul 2016 07:56)
Your autocorrect has great tastes.

When Debbie Wasserman Schultz woke up from unsettling dreams, she found herself changed

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Jul 25 2016 10:01am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev120212223Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll