d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Shots Fired In German Shopping Centre
Prev18910111216Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 109.01
Jul 22 2016 05:57pm
Quote (HimynameisMatt @ Jul 22 2016 06:47pm)
Pretty sure white people are running rings around muslims in the mass shooting category.

white people, a "race".
Islam a chosen political and religious ideology predicated on violence.

Yup these two things are exactly the same thing. :huh:

This post was edited by Master_Zappy on Jul 22 2016 05:58pm
Gold: 40.42
Jul 22 2016 06:02pm
Quote (EA7 @ 22 Jul 2016 13:50)
Isn't that what you said about:

• Orlando
• Nice
• Paris
• German subway stabbing
• German axe attack
• Cologne rape on new year's
• Montpellier stabbing of 8 year old girl

as well?

It's pretty clear we have a problem with RADICAL ISLAM.

You're hoping and praying that ONCE, just ONCE they suspect won't be a Muslim. But recently, they always are.

Time to get your head of out the sand, stop being a cuck, and admit that we have a BIG problem with Islam and that letting in MILLIONS of migrants from countries which HATE the west and want to kill its citizens is simply not a viable option.

https://i.sli.mg/EOxPB8.png

I'm not 'praying' for shit. Reality is as it is, and I'm not going to change it because I desire it to be so. Hell, what I mostly want is for the attacks to stop, period, frankly.

That said, I'm just not an ally of ISIS like yourself. Since I'm not gleefully doing my best to make sure there's a war between Muslims and the West, I guess I'm just not in such a hurry that I'm going to start crowing before the actual facts of a situation are known.

However, given that the vast majority of these attackers are homegrown, I'm also not a complete moron who thinks that stopping refugees from being able to flee from much, much worse situations than what we're facing is going to solve a damned thing because, again, I'm not a complete moron. :(
Gold: 78.16
Jul 22 2016 06:06pm
Quote (Gastly @ Jul 23 2016 08:52am)
That would be very much a reasonable comment if it was the case that "the left" was responsible for immigration policies at all. It seems to be in fact the case that at least the CDU isn't leftist, and here in Finland the current government isn't leftist either even though we've had more asylum seekers during the previous year than in ten previous years put together. Perhaps there is more to the subject matter than some shady leftist conspiracy?

The extreme leftist that I am, I'd say that it would be reasonable to look at the actual matters of fact before throwing temper tantrums about any Don Quijotesque "leftists" that only seem to exist in your hopes and wishes. By matters of fact I mean the various laws and international treaties that have been approved by European countries during various periods of time, which usually are the basis of any and all policies by European countries.

Who said its a conspiracy? Try and read what I wrote without being so offended that someone was critical of your precious world view.

Mass unchecked immigration by the millions into Europe has been terrible policy so far which has had some horrific ramifications. Are you saying that these kinds of immigration policies aren't in line with current or post modern leftist ideals?

This post was edited by lithfkn on Jul 22 2016 06:08pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 22 2016 06:37pm
Munich police tweeting that the gunman was a German-Iranian. Also supposedly a lone gunman.

This post was edited by IceMage on Jul 22 2016 06:38pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 22 2016 06:48pm
Disgusting...

Gold: 57.00
Jul 22 2016 06:48pm
Quote (Master_Zappy @ 22 Jul 2016 19:57)
white people, a "race".
Islam a chosen political and religious ideology predicated on violence.

Yup these two things are exactly the same thing. :huh:

criticism of islam is raciss!!!!!!
Gold: 2,489.69
Jul 22 2016 06:51pm
Quote (Gastly @ Jul 22 2016 04:52pm)
That would be very much a reasonable comment if it was the case that "the left" was responsible for immigration policies at all. It seems to be in fact the case that at least the CDU isn't leftist, and here in Finland the current government isn't leftist either even though we've had more asylum seekers during the previous year than in ten previous years put together. Perhaps there is more to the subject matter than some shady leftist conspiracy?

The extreme leftist that I am, I'd say that it would be reasonable to look at the actual matters of fact before throwing temper tantrums about any Don Quijotesque "leftists" that only seem to exist in your hopes and wishes. By matters of fact I mean the various laws and international treaties that have been approved by European countries during various periods of time, which usually are the basis of any and all policies by European countries.

Well said!
Jul 22 2016 06:51pm
This disgusting man talking about Nazis in 2015. In his sick weird mind, if you dont support the suicide of your people, then you are a nazi. Holy s... no wonder these leftists in this forum were calling everyone who opposed their views fascists and nazis, for them if you dont agree 100% with their views, you are a nazi. Man, the massive brainwashing was really big there in Europe in these last decades:

This post was edited by Golden_Order on Jul 22 2016 06:51pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Jul 22 2016 06:52pm
Quote (Golden_Order @ Jul 22 2016 06:51pm)
This disgusting man talking about Nazis in 2015. In his sick weird mind, if you dont support the suicide of your people, then you are a nazi. Holy s... no wonder these leftists in this forum were calling everyone who opposed their views fascists and nazis, for them if you dont agree 100% with their views, you are a nazi. Man, the massive brainwashing was really big there in Europe in these decades:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POn-sTdL-D4

Is suicide the right word because you use that alot
Jul 22 2016 06:56pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 22 2016 08:22pm)
Is suicide the right word because you use that alot

Allowing in millions of people from a culture that hates your country and have opposite views than you and your country is suicide.

Tell me something, why do you hate yourself?. Why do you support the suicide of your people?. Why would you want to destroy your country if your people and culture is very advanced and civilized?

Why?, I dont understand. These people must have mental problems or something.

So what do you think about the disgusting woman and man of the videos?. No opinion?. You agree with them?.

This post was edited by Golden_Order on Jul 22 2016 07:02pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18910111216Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll