d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Remove The Right To Post For Spammers.
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 109.00
Jul 17 2016 04:40pm
My buddy Gatorade frost has, in my opinion, a GREAT idea and here it is :

And to that the spammer(s) usually respond with : well this would be a ghost town, and I'm all okay with that. I don't see why their right to post there shouldn't be revoked if they don't bring anything good to the discussion and I even asked "Kafir" to deal with the spammers he replied with :
Me: So you guys will only take action if no one replies to their posts? Then there is no point in that kind of rule if other trolls will reply to their posts...

Kafir: No, we also take action in both situations.
I was only saying that i can't ask user "x" to stop posting in a discussion topic if users "y" and "z" are adding fuel to the fire by replying to "x" posts.

In that case, all xyz users would be pm.

but yet they're still posting and nothing is being done. I really don't see how this wouldn't benefit the website, especially when a mod closed down a thread I made in general chat because I posted a funny video and she said along the lines of : this is a serious site and that video has no place here.
Gold: 1,590.64
Jul 17 2016 04:56pm
Interesting could be useful
Retired Moderator
Gold: 5,568.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 18 2016 02:04am
You suggestion works under warn and suspention, if spammer is suspended he cant post.
Use report button and we will review your reports and take care of real spammers.
Regards
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll