d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Stranger Things > Netflix Orginal
Prev1313233343544Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,025.00
Dec 4 2017 01:39pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Dec 4 2017 10:29am)
Not trying to make a big deal out of anything lol. You just constantly say things that don't make sense, and I enjoy pointing them out. It's nice seeing you own up to a mistake though, that's not an easy thing to do.

Seeing you compliment someone for owning up when you never own up is really funny.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 4 2017 02:10pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Dec 4 2017 11:39am)
Seeing you compliment someone for owning up when you never own up is really funny.

Irony.

If only I could block your posts on mobile as well.

I always own up when I'm actually wrong, check the football forum or past political stuff and there's many accounts of me owning up to my mistakes. You however, are almost ALWAYS wrong, and you somehow convince yourself that it's everyone else at fault, not you. Don't you ever realize that the only time people agree with you, is when it's a moron who was previously insulted, and they're hoping the gang mentality will help them be right. Shit, just look at the kid in the DD thread agreeing with you. Those are literally the only people that ever feel like you've got a valid opinion... I wonder why that is?

Most recently there's you inferring something that wasn't said and then calling me out for talking about what was actually said, and you flat out stating something false without evidence, and like always, you dodge direct questions, talk in circles, and then somehow magically convince yourself that you're in the right. Those are some strong accounts of me being in a situation where I should be admitting to a mistake, not you... It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Gold: 4.37
Dec 4 2017 03:10pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Dec 4 2017 08:10pm)
Irony.

I always own up when I'm actually wrong, check the football forum or past political stuff and there's many accounts of me owning up to my mistakes. You however, are almost ALWAYS wrong, and you somehow convince yourself that it's everyone else at fault, not you. Don't you ever realize that the only time people agree with you, is when it's a moron who was previously insulted, and they're hoping the gang mentality will help them be right. Shit, just look at the kid in the DD thread agreeing with you. Those are literally the only people that ever feel like you've got a valid opinion... I wonder why that is?

Most recently there's you inferring something that wasn't said and then calling me out for talking about what was actually said, and you flat out stating something false without evidence, and like always, you dodge direct questions, talk in circles, and then somehow magically convince yourself that you're in the right. Those are some strong accounts of me being in a situation where I should be admitting to a mistake, not you... It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

But the patriots always win, there’s nothing to apologize about.

;) :rofl:
Dec 4 2017 03:18pm
Quote (stupidkid282 @ Dec 4 2017 01:10pm)
But the patriots always win, there’s nothing to apologize about.

;) :rofl:

Usually it's not the Patriots I'm wrong about, but predictions on other teams, like for instance, the Eagles this year, and the entire NFC E. I thought either Dallas or NY would have a 11+ season, and that Philly would finish with 10 at most. Both Cowboys/Giants were massive letdowns, and the Eagles look like actual contenders. I did not see that coming at all, and have since apologized to the Philly fans for not believing in their team, and stating how wrong I was. It happens with fantasy, and other shit blah blah. I'm not always right, or even close to it, and I'm more than happy owning my mistakes when I make them.

Pats OP though :P . Would be hilarious if Brady won again, because it would mean he got 6 rings, and he won 3/4 years twice, 10 years apart from each other lol. 01/03/04, and 14/16/17. That'd be too funny, and it'd piss off everyone, but NE fans of course. We've only got a couple years left (2 at best I'm thinking), and then we'll be a team on the cusp of the playoffs for 2-5 years, and then a bottom-feeder team after that. The era of BB/Brady has to end soon, just trying to enjoy it while I can.
Gold: 4.37
Dec 4 2017 03:21pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Dec 4 2017 09:18pm)
Usually it's not the Patriots I'm wrong about, but predictions on other teams, like for instance, the Eagles this year, and the entire NFC E. I thought either Dallas or NY would have a 11+ season, and that Philly would finish with 10 at most. Both Cowboys/Giants were massive letdowns, and the Eagles look like actual contenders. I did not see that coming at all, and have since apologized to the Philly fans for not believing in their team, and stating how wrong I was. It happens with fantasy, and other shit blah blah. I'm not always right, or even close to it, and I'm more than happy owning my mistakes when I make them.

Pats OP though :P . Would be hilarious if Brady won again, because it would mean he got 6 rings, and he won 3/4 years twice, 10 years apart from each other lol. 01/03/04, and 14/16/17. That'd be too funny, and it'd piss off everyone, but NE fans of course. We've only got a couple years left (2 at best I'm thinking), and then we'll be a team on the cusp of the playoffs for 2-5 years, and then a bottom-feeder team after that. The era of BB/Brady has to end soon, just trying to enjoy it while I can.

He will end his career breaking all time passing yards. He’s close, two seasons will easily do it if he doesn’t get injured. He doesn’t get injured often because he sacks himself.

This post was edited by stupidkid282 on Dec 4 2017 03:22pm
Dec 4 2017 03:38pm
Quote (stupidkid282 @ Dec 4 2017 01:21pm)
He will end his career breaking all time passing yards. He’s close, two seasons will easily do it if he doesn’t get injured. He doesn’t get injured often because he sacks himself.

Ya, if he plays another 2 full seasons, he should be able to do it. I keep thinking his lvl of play is going to fall off a cliff at some point though. Saying gets 1k yards in his last four games (low estimate), he'd only need 2863 yards/season for two more seasons to tie manning's record, which should be a fucking cakewalk for Brady. If he goes off to end this year, it's possible he breaks it next year. If he can average 400/game to finish the season, he'd need 5.1k next year, which is incredibly unlikely, but it could happen lol. If only his playoff passing stats counted, fucker has 9k passing yards, maybe 10k after today :P . Alright, enough football talk here though :P . Hop over to the FnR forum if you wanna bs about sports. I'm in there a lot.
Dec 4 2017 05:36pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Dec 4 2017 01:10pm)
Irony.

Didn't read your post, but you clearly have no idea what irony actually is.
Dec 4 2017 07:25pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Dec 4 2017 03:36pm)
Didn't read your post, but you clearly have no idea what irony actually is.

I've heard denial is lovely this time of year. I've visited a few times during my life, but I could never imagine living there permanently. Curious as to whether or not you'll ever live in the same reality as everyone else. Best of luck with whatever you decide mate.
Dec 4 2017 07:37pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Dec 4 2017 06:25pm)
I've heard denial is lovely this time of year. I've visited a few times during my life, but I could never imagine living there permanently. Curious as to whether or not you'll ever live in the same reality as everyone else. Best of luck with whatever you decide mate.

Funny to see this come from someone with no selfawareness.
Gold: 0.80
Dec 5 2017 04:07pm
let's not get this thread shut down
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1313233343544Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll