d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > An Open Letter To Blizzard > Problems With Diablo 2 And Blizzard
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,256.50
Jul 11 2016 07:52am
I don't play Diablo 2. I play, Connecting to Battle.net.

Connecting to Battle.net - Connecting to Battle.net - Connecting to Battle.net

Blizzard,

You intentionally make it hard to contact you:

1. You have no support phone number.

2. You make pepole do a stupid net test in order to contact you through the internet. An impediment, put there, to cut down on people.

3. You make people pick a nickname so their posts will show. Then the post still says, pick a nickname, even though I did, and won't show my post.

So you've got that all locked down.

So here's what you need to hear.

I'm sure somebody's told you, Diablo 3 sucks. The gear and skill trees in particular. The grapics are nice, and that's about it.

The reason I'm writing this.

Since the 1.14 patch I have been kicked to logon and temp-banned more times than I can count.

I'm not using any 3rd-party programs or doing anything besides playing normally.

I repeat:

Since the 1.14 patch I have been kicked to logon and temp-banned more times than I can count.

How many times is that?

Get the point? It's happened way more times than that!

Needed, to SHARE. OK I feel better.

Please fix all of these problems, ty.

(Ya, right. You're an over-bloated bureaucracy now, that probably can't fix anything, at all.)

(Except fix it so that people can't contact you. You've got that mastered.)

That's OK. I'll just post this all over the internet instead.

Steve Summers

This post was edited by Sylencer on Jul 11 2016 08:03am
Gold: 298.00
Jul 11 2016 09:01am
:drool:
Gold: 175.01
Jul 11 2016 12:33pm
Oh. An angry preteen who didn't like d3 crying about r/d.

Wow what a good angry letter you are a paragon of social justice reform.
Blizzard will regret ever fucking with you!
Jul 11 2016 12:42pm
Quote (Worrywart @ Jul 11 2016 02:33pm)
Oh. An angry preteen who didn't like d3 crying about r/d.

Wow what a good angry letter you are a paragon of social justice reform.
Blizzard will regret ever fucking with you!

I'm older than you.
Getting kicked and banned, not r/d.
They intentionally make it hard to get help, and that needs pointing out.

They need to un-grey-out the callback option.
They need to eliminate requiring a net test to submit a ticket.
They need to eliminate the nickname requirement to post. Or fix it.
They need to fix this problem of where I get kicked to logon all the time.
They need to make it so players can do baal runs without getting banned.
They need to remove all of the "Not Authorized" and "Code of Conduct" crap from their website.

Which one of these things am I wrong about?

:o)

Gold: 6.69
Jul 11 2016 12:47pm
Quote (Sylencer @ Jul 11 2016 08:42pm)
I'm older than you.

So approx late twenties early thirties, and you throwing a tantrum in a few forums over a video game? :huh:
Jul 11 2016 12:49pm
Tantrums are incoherent.

Respond to my six thoughtful points above.

;o)

Jul 11 2016 12:52pm
Also, I wanted the style of my post, to reflect my gaming experience.

Which it does!

:o)

Gold: 14,968.04
Jul 11 2016 01:43pm
you sound really childish
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll