d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Black Lives Matter
Prev1202122232436Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 22,189.49
Aug 10 2016 03:08am
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/car-hits-protester-gunfire-briefly-erupts-at-ferguson-protest/article_5d7c259d-1dd6-5223-bd3d-bb67322cf9bd.html

At that point, witnesses said, several protesters pulled out guns and began chasing and firing at the fleeing car.

Religion Movement of Peace

I remember when this BLM shit first began and over in msp, a bunch of violent thugs blocked traffic in a street, and one commuter was surrounded by angry protesters trying to bash his car's windows in, so he stepped on the gas and drove straight through em and ran one down. Police took one look at the footage and said yup, that's reasonable self defense and no charges were filed.

Now the BLM are carrying guns to their protests :lol:
Gold: 4.77
Aug 10 2016 03:52am
Quote (Goomshill @ 10 Aug 2016 04:08)
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/car-hits-protester-gunfire-briefly-erupts-at-ferguson-protest/article_5d7c259d-1dd6-5223-bd3d-bb67322cf9bd.html%3Cbr%3E

Religion Movement of Peace

I remember when this BLM shit first began and over in msp, a bunch of violent thugs blocked traffic in a street, and one commuter was surrounded by angry protesters trying to bash his car's windows in, so he stepped on the gas and drove straight through em and ran one down. Police took one look at the footage and said yup, that's reasonable self defense and no charges were filed.

Now the BLM are carrying guns to their protests :lol:

Damn right. I cary a stone thrower, I won't cast them to save my own ass, but I'll cast them to save another ass.
If I was there I might take out tyres though. I can't fathom how you can make it out like BLM is the bad guys.*

*in this instance

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 10 2016 03:53am
Aug 10 2016 03:53am

Aug 10 2016 04:20am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 10 2016 03:52am)
Damn right. I cary a stone thrower, I won't cast them to save my own ass, but I'll cast them to save another ass.
If I was there I might take out tyres though. I can't fathom how you can make it out like BLM is the bad guys.*

Oh excuse me, what part of "Chasing down a motorist trying to escape an angry mob and firing shots into her car as she drives away to safety" somehow constitutes "Saving another ass"?
I guess all that ju jitsu navy seal ancient mayan ritual training would let you carefully shoot out the tires on that speeding car with superhuman reaction time and accuracy

instead of you know, being one in a mob of thugs firing handguns wantonly in a crowd
Aug 10 2016 04:28am
Quote (Goomshill @ 10 Aug 2016 05:20)
Oh excuse me, what part of "Chasing down a motorist trying to escape an angry mob and firing shots into her car as she drives away to safety" somehow constitutes "Saving another ass"?
I guess all that ju jitsu navy seal ancient mayan ritual training would let you carefully shoot out the tires on that speeding car with superhuman reaction time and accuracy

instead of you know, being one in a mob of thugs firing handguns wantonly in a crowd

See the video?
Standing in the road =/= angry mob.
Just cause black people are scary doesn't mean shiiiiit to me.

I wasn't there, but if I were, I'd have situational awareness. Which does include perceiving that which is to come.

yah learn chess in the slammer

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 10 2016 04:29am
Aug 10 2016 04:31am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 10 2016 04:28am)
See the video?
Standing in the road =/= angry mob.
Just cause black people are scary doesn't mean shiiiiit to me.

They're literally trying to kill her lmao
what more does it take to be an angry mob

Standing in the road =/= legal
Standing in the road == black lives splatter
Aug 10 2016 04:35am
Quote (Goomshill @ 10 Aug 2016 05:31)
They're literally trying to kill her lmao
what more does it take to be an angry mob

Standing in the road =/= legal
Standing in the road == black lives splatter

Who is they?
Literally?

It takes a mob and it takes angry.
you have neither from what I can see.
peaceful gathering =/= angry mob
Aug 10 2016 04:40am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 10 2016 04:35am)
Who is they?
Literally?

They: the mob committing numerous misdemeanours and felonies in full public view
Literally: demonstrating their murderous intent is not hyperbole, but documented fact

What part of 'riddling her car with bullets' is hard to understand. Is hot lead the new peace ritual for black activism? Why are these peace activists armed with illegal firearms and using them to shoot innocent ladies?
Gold: 450.51
Aug 10 2016 04:46am
If they can organise a protest party this numerous and impactful, why don't they put the same amount of energy and turn their ghettos into a better place to live and look at their felonous selves before crying about bad cops while collecting food stamps and living off welfare. These peoples are sick in the head and deserve to be mow down on sight with many assault rifles.
Aug 10 2016 04:51am
Quote (Goomshill @ 10 Aug 2016 05:40)
They: the mob committing numerous misdemeanours and felonies in full public view
Literally: demonstrating their murderous intent is not hyperbole, but documented fact

What part of 'riddling her car with bullets' is hard to understand. Is hot lead the new peace ritual for black activism? Why are these peace activists armed with illegal firearms and using them to shoot innocent ladies?

Brothers under the skin are brothers under the skin. We ryde for eachother we don't need steel coffins on wheels to hurt others.
We ryde to play.

I know how you're approching this, most of my friends are facists too and they're praying to see a street protester because they have nigger in their heart. It's ok if you want to hurt others.
We also keep it like the spartans, but we have solidarity and righteous indignation.
You're just confused and lost, you should have been fed to our dogs while you were still an infant to save mother earth the burden.

Groom your fellow shills, instigator of hatred.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1202122232436Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll