d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Black Lives Matter
Prev1234536Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 40.42
Jul 11 2016 02:02am
Quote (cambovenzi @ 10 Jul 2016 23:52)
typically out to kill black people because "racism" and that whites dont face really any of it,

Lol, is your reality ever coming out on BluRay so the rest of us can enjoy it?
Gold: 7,525.35
Jul 11 2016 02:04am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 11 2016 04:02am)
Lol, is your reality ever coming out on BluRay so the rest of us can enjoy it?

Nah reality doesnt fit on bluray or in your sjw bubble.
Gold: 152.00
Jul 11 2016 03:04am
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 11 2016 02:14am)
I've often wondered if it would be more effective to be called Black Lives Don't Matter in order to garner sympathy. On the other hand, naming yourself after your goals (i.e. the Civil Rights movement) can be powerful as well.

I think it actually would be more powerful, but I think the opposition would use it ironically like "Yeah, black lives don't [shouldn't] matter."
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 11 2016 06:32am
It's basically an extended version of the Kony 2012 movement... in a few years the media will be focusing on a different set of victims.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 11 2016 06:46am
Quote (dro94 @ Jul 11 2016 02:27am)
The premise of the movement is correct, not necessarily the actions of the movement.

The right wing demonises the actions of the movement without addressing the underlying premise.

They demonize the movement because they disagree with its goals, because their goals are to upset the status quo of white supremacy in America, and as you can see, there is a lot of push back from white people on the ground.

Quote (cambovenzi @ Jul 11 2016 02:52am)
Or they think that numerous violent criminals like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were killed "because black" and "racism" rather than because of their actions. There is also a large pro-criminality sentiment.

Trayvon Martin had no criminal record or criminal convictions and had only been suspended from school once or twice. He only seems like a violent criminal to you because he is a black teenager and you've got Scared Whitey Syndrome.

I know you can't help it, you just get triggered and the racist thoughts just start. I suggest Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, it is probably the best defense against racist thoughts and other feelings stemming from having an external locus of control like you so obviously have.
Gold: 7,525.35
Jul 11 2016 06:49am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 11 2016 08:46am)

Trayvon Martin had no criminal record or criminal convictions and had only been suspended from school once or twice. He only seems like a violent criminal to you because he is a black teenager and you've got Scared Whitey Syndrome.

I know you can't help it, you just get triggered and the racist thoughts just start. I suggest Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, it is probably the best defense against racist thoughts and other feelings stemming from having an external locus of control like you so obviously have

Or because he literally attacked a man and was smashing his head in. No prior criminal convictions necessary.

Nice race baiting tripe tho.
Jul 11 2016 07:08am
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jul 11 2016 07:49am)
Or because he literally attacked a man and was smashing his head in. No prior criminal convictions necessary.

Nice race baiting tripe tho.

He was defending himself from someone stalking and accosting him. If he was white he would have had the right to do those things.

Self defense is legal here. Black lives just don't matter in Florida.

The reality is that every black parent in America has to tell their children to be careful because they're being hunted by the police. That is the reality.

GZ is a raging pussy because he lost a fight he picked with a teenager he profiled who was doing nothing wrong except being black in a gated community in Florida and when he lost he shot him.

If he was in any real danger he would have had more than a bloody nose and a scratched head.

I love how a man with a violent past can literally have a fight with his wife, grab his gun and run out angerly, have literally no place to go but spot a black kid so follow him for an hour and stalk him. When he tries to avoid your weird ass you get put, go after him, and when he confronts your psychotic behavior you try to fight him but you've only fought with women up until now and he is surprisingly strong for just being a terrified kid. Well I better kill him or I might get beat up.

White privilege states that a white guy getting beat up takes precedence over a black kid being murdered, the only way one can start a fight with superior force and claim you acted in self defense. People are just playing along with this profound evil because of perceived self interest.

I love how you feel violent men following kids at night is acceptable, you fucking creep.

What is worse is that there is so much hate for blacks in America now that the gun used to murder that kid could be auctioned for so much. Ladies and gentlemen, that is what real hate looks like. No romance or glamour.

Had TM been Conner Davis then GZ would be in prison right now for murder.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 11 2016 07:12am
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 11 2016 07:13am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 11 2016 08:08am)
He was defending himself from someone stalking and accosting him. If he was white he would have had the right to do those things.

Self defense is legal here. Black lives just don't matter in Florida.

The reality is that every black parent in America has to tell their children to be careful because they're being hunted by the police. That is the reality.

GZ is a raging pussy because he lost a fight he picked with a teenager he profiled who was doing nothing wrong except being black in a gated community in Florida and when he lost he shot him.

If he was in any real danger he would have had more than a bloody nose and a scratched head.

I love how a man with a violent past can literally have a fight with his wife, grab his gun and run out angerly, have literally no place to go but spot a black kid so follow him for an hour and stalk him. When he tries to avoid your weird ass you get put, go after him, and when he confronts your psychotic behavior you try to fight him but you've only fought with women up until now and he is surprisingly strong for just being a terrified kid. Well I better kill him or I might get beat up.

White privilege states that a white guy getting beat up takes precedence over a black kid being murdered, the only way one can start a fight with superior force and claim you acted in self defense. People are just playing along with this profound evil because of perceived self interest.

I love how you feel violent men following kids at night is acceptable, you fucking creep.

What is worse is that there is so much hate for blacks in America now that the gun used to murder that kid could be auctioned for so much. Ladies and gentlemen, that is what real hate looks like. No romance or glamour.

If George Zimmerman is white so is Barack Obama. I guess Hispanic privilege is something you are unwilling to confront.

Gold: 2,004.41
Jul 11 2016 07:17am
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 11 2016 07:13am)
If George Zimmerman is white so is Barack Obama. I guess Hispanic privilege is something you are unwilling to confront.

come on, is this brown person not a white man?

you're gonna have him claiming you're using aryan science and one drop rule shit just for mentioning the fact that GZ is clearly not white, nor does he identify as such.
Jul 11 2016 07:27am
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 11 2016 08:13am)

If you finished sociology in community college you would have a better grasp on race.

Quote (Sakuraba @ Jul 11 2016 08:17am)
come on, is this brown person not a white man?

http://i.imgur.com/s1LOGSG.jpg

you're gonna have him claiming you're using aryan science and one drop rule shit just for mentioning the fact that GZ is clearly not white, nor does he identify as such.

He has identified as white several times, lives in the white community, and is a Caucasian. Again, Latinos are white and black, and families can even have siblings where some are white and some are black.

Again, Mexican isn't a race, which is something I keep hearing from Trump supporters who say they aren't racist for wanting to kick people who look like GZ out of the United States.

George Zimmerman completely aligned himself with the white establishment, and took it upon himself to keep the poor blacks out of the nice white communities.

And honestly I don't care if TM was killed by Uncle Ruckas and it being permitted and encouraged by the white community/criminal justice systems, it is wrong. The red herring of Ruckas not being white doesn't change what happened, just gives people like you a talking point when defending the white supremacist status quo.

Martin Luther King was right in his Letter from Birmingham Jail....the vicious racist aren't going to suddenly grow hearts and embrace their fellow humans who have differences. It is the moderates who are in the middle who aren't acting who are most liable for the atrocities occurring. It is the complacent people in their living rooms who get outraged for 30 minutes a day with the evening news and turn off their sense of justice with the television or when they change the station to watch Dancing with the Stars or some other diversion while peoples' homes are on fire just down the street. They mistake their inactivity for moral indifference when they are picking sides by doing nothing.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 11 2016 07:29am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234536Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll