d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Black Lives Matter
Prev123436Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 200.83
Jul 10 2016 10:03pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Jul 10 2016 08:02pm)
The aforementioned and selected post does not meet the minimum requirements for an acceptable presentation of thought that corresponds with a position on a certain topic.

you are the real bigot here, okay buddy?
Gold: 4.77
Jul 10 2016 11:39pm
BLM is quite a shit movement full of retardation but it's a good vehicle to drive anarchic agenda.
The trick is to use them in the proper degree while bolstering the pith, to plug the vacuum their terror will unleash.
Problem - Nazis vs Zionists
Reaction - BLM
pith- The people's liberation in unity against both Nazi and Jew factions cause people aren't as racist as the media pretends
Solution - legislate against speech and demonstration
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 11 2016 12:14am
I've often wondered if it would be more effective to be called Black Lives Don't Matter in order to garner sympathy. On the other hand, naming yourself after your goals (i.e. the Civil Rights movement) can be powerful as well.
Gold: 851.00
Jul 11 2016 12:16am
A sick group of people.
they have just been placed as a Terrorist group.
Gold: 7,525.35
Jul 11 2016 12:21am
Quote (Feanorion86 @ Jul 11 2016 02:16am)
A sick group of people.
they have just been placed as a Terrorist group.

By whom? Milo? Or Rush Limbaugh?
Such drama queens.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 11 2016 12:26am
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jul 11 2016 01:21am)
By whom? Milo? Or Rush Limbaugh?
Such drama queens.

I don't think you can really deny that they are. They fit the definition to a t.

However, I don't think being a terrorist group necessarily makes them evil. It's the case of one mans terrorist being another's freedom fighter, those who are being violent think they are doing it justly. Your view of the problem shapes your view of the group.
Gold: 4.77
Jul 11 2016 01:13am
Quote (LeSausage @ 11 Jul 2016 01:26)
I don't think you can really deny that they are. They fit the definition to a t.

However, I don't think being a terrorist group necessarily makes them evil. It's the case of one mans terrorist being another's freedom fighter, those who are being violent think they are doing it justly. Your view of the problem shapes your view of the group.

The first terror group in America was the Sons of Liberty and their strong arm the Mechanics.
Jefferson, Revere, Franklin, Adams and the like whom legitimately hired assassins to merc the fucking red coats and their tax drones over seas were admirable terrorists.
(But I guess veteran soldiers who snipe the tyrants upon their own volition are cowards?)

Most other terror definitions in this country are from lawyers and pathetic wordsmiths who are afraid of conflict because it compromises their generational security and the desperate ponzi schemes, like Social security.
If you as a free citizen of the United States of America; collect rain water, are a christian, or plant a garden. You can also be labeled a terrorist under the current regime.

Therefore, any person who calls our brothers and sisters of freedom terrorists with spite are the enemy and they will die shortly after the pigs.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jul 11 2016 01:26am
Gold: 3.33
Jul 11 2016 01:27am
The premise of the movement is correct, not necessarily the actions of the movement.

The right wing demonises the actions of the movement without addressing the underlying premise.
Gold: 200.83
Jul 11 2016 01:41am
Quote (dro94 @ Jul 10 2016 11:27pm)
The premise of the movement is correct, not necessarily the actions of the movement.

The right wing demonises the actions of the movement without addressing the underlying premise.

the right wing does address the premise, black society needs improvements through ending the welfare state and reinforcing the importance of a nuclear family
Gold: 7,525.35
Jul 11 2016 01:52am

Certain definitions are incredibly broad and i agree with what you said, but its being used very selectively to elicit an ISIS-like categorization because the 2 in question are purposefully inflammatory drama queens with opposing political bents.

Some individuals resort to violence and obstruction. Many individuals just stand around and chant, or post on twitter. Or some criminals loot and riot with #BLM as an excuse.
Some are terrorists. Labeling the whole thing a terrorist organization is dubious, and follows a lame precedent of demonizing protest groups.
Even Milo recognizes they aren't a very organized organization.

Quote (milo)
Horrible to compare Black Lives Matter to ISIS.

ISIS is coherent, effective and well-organised.

Quote (dro94 @ Jul 11 2016 03:27am)

There are multiple underlying premises, and not all of them are correct.

A large majority have been convinced by the cucks that cops are typically out to kill black people because "racism" and that whites dont face really any of it, despite what the statistics show.
Or they think that numerous violent criminals like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were killed "because black" and "racism" rather than because of their actions. There is also a large pro-criminality sentiment.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123436Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll