d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Season 7 Date/time
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,621.69
Jul 24 2016 01:31am
Quote (UkrainianProtein @ 24 Jul 2016 18:37)
I wonder how many more times we have to report the trolls before mods start doing stuff? Like I talked to a junior mod and kevin and I've been told that mods do their job, yet I see the complete opposite.

if they are going to get rid of the trolls then you should be one of the first..

since I assume you were the one that reported me above you need to learn the following:

just because it's the truth and you don't like it/don't want to admit it doesn't mean it's 'trolling', calling others who post fact trolls is trolling
Gold: 823.93
Jul 24 2016 07:43am
Lol@ facts. More sounds like an opinion. And we know what they say about opinions.

I know its lame that mods keep making us deal with non sense ukraineprotien. no other game on this forum is dealing with this. And most of those games are horrible worse than d3 by miles. It says alot about whats been taking place here. Ive been messaged by mods ive messaged mods. Its always samething "just cause you dont see it. Doesnt mean nothing is happening" as I watch the same people use racsism and defecate on this site non stop for years. it has been definite disheartening trying to be a good member. As continously being subjected to this garbage. clear by jsp rules they are flammming, personal attacking, and mass spamming and trolling.

Im also told alot collect info. I keep saying just read the boards all the info you need its all there. Once again this is confusing shouldnt this be all done by mods. I shouldnt have to collect nothing while im here. Im just a member. My time here should be spent trading and having a good time with friends. I shouldnt have to worry about collecting info on other users. Wouldnt that make me a moderator?

I know they keep saying avoid dont respond but that shit hasent helped us. Not this year not last year not the year before. They have subjected the good user of d3 community with this for way to long
Gold: 1,590.64
Jul 24 2016 07:58am
Quote (newyorknewjersey @ Jul 24 2016 09:43am)
Lol@ facts. More sounds like an opinion. And we know what they say about opinions.

I know its lame that mods keep making us deal with non sense ukraineprotien. no other game on this forum is dealing with this. And most of those games are horrible worse than d3 by miles. It says alot about whats been taking place here. Ive been messaged by mods ive messaged mods. Its always samething "just cause you dont see it. Doesnt mean nothing is happening" as I watch the same people use racsism and defecate on this site non stop for years. it has been definite disheartening trying to be a good member. As continously being subjected to this garbage. clear by jsp rules they are flammming, personal attacking, and mass spamming and trolling.

Im also told alot collect info. I keep saying just read the boards all the info you need its all there. Once again this is confusing shouldnt this be all done by mods. I shouldnt have to collect nothing while im here. Im just a member. My time here should be spent trading and having a good time with friends. I shouldnt have to worry about collecting info on other users. Wouldnt that make me a moderator?

I know they keep saying avoid dont respond but that shit hasent helped us. Not this year not last year not the year before. They have subjected the good user of d3 community with this for way to long

Good post m8
Gold: 691.02
Jul 24 2016 09:58am
Yea it is lame, but you didnt need to call him nonsense ukraineprotein
Gold: 0.00
Jul 24 2016 10:13am
Quote (newyorknewjersey @ Jul 24 2016 08:43am)

Rofl did u maek all this up?.??
1. U cant trade in d3 Activision say trade no fun
2. Y u lie abut mod askn u 2 colect data on us. That is lie..?
3. U pley d3 w serialj0e.. U cent b that fkn grate rofl
Jul 24 2016 10:58am

:rofl: nope, no they arent.
Jul 24 2016 11:03am
Quote (devilslayer @ Jul 24 2016 11:58am)
:rofl: nope, no they arent.

He say in his post he is uncover mod.. I delete ur post if I was u
Gold: 109.00
Jul 24 2016 12:17pm
Quote (Ontarian @ Jul 24 2016 11:58am)
Yea it is lame, but you didnt need to call him nonsense ukraineprotein

who, sire? JMs should be going forum to forum to see what's going on and not sitting in Donor forum and playing with their thumbs. That's like a security guard sitting at a desk of an office and seeing that 10 guys just came in with baseball bats and are beating the shit out of 2 people and then the guard just waits for those 2 to ask help (This might be too extreme but this is the best way I can describe the situation). If they don't want to be proactive then fucking remove their right to be a JM and let someone else be a JM.
Jul 24 2016 12:46pm

Stop trolling mods with your false reports on every single post, ty.
Gold: 1,590.64
Jul 24 2016 02:35pm
damn man d3 still gud years later!
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll