d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > The Passing Of An Icon. > The Site Has Lost One Of The Greats
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 161.23
Jul 8 2016 10:23pm
Rip :(
Gold: 851.00
Jul 9 2016 01:32am
rip
:mellow:
Gold: 228.06
Jul 9 2016 06:00am
R.I.P my friend!
Gold: 107.42
Jul 9 2016 03:54pm
Rip
Gold: 685.21
Trader: Trusted
Jul 11 2016 12:25am
Quote (Paparick @ Jul 7 2016 03:12am)
This refers to one of the long-standing members of Labyrinth - Xoazeus, well known by most LS players
for his epic raging rants, mostly in our LS Guild chat, but occasionally in the general LS chat as well.
Full of fire and stubborn as a billy-goat to the end, he finally succumbed to cancer and complications
after a long bout of radiation treatments and chemotherapy.

He will be missed by all that knew him, none more than myself, as I felt him to be a kindred spirit.

Rest in peace, my raging, ranting, brother that I never had the pleasure of meeting in person.

I grieve.

I just got home from my trip and read this.

James was an upstanding individual. Thank you for all the fun times in the past, a one of a kind old school slasher. Your rants were epic, you will be missed.

My thoughts and prayers to you Theresa.
Gold: 6,840.19
Jul 15 2016 07:04am
Well James, it's been a while since we have talked, Rest in peace man.
Gold: 7.80
Jul 15 2016 11:42pm
Rest in peace Uncle jimmy. I wish I could have seen you more before you went. I remember when I was just a kid, watching you play Diablo and a fallen was attacking your character. I said "isn't it going to kill you?" You said no, not for a few days. You might not think that something so small had a large effect on me.

Your character was so strong it was almost invincible. Ever since then I always picked the defensive character. I always went for max defense, Max resistance, max block. I went for the sword and board character every chance I got. I wanted to be invincible too. Then I grew up. I played football. Defense. I worked out to strengthen my body. I did boxing. I worked on my blocks and counter punches and before you know it. I was trying to become that character. Your brother Demetric and I were attacked by over 40 people. In real life, over something that had nothing to do with us. I knocked a few people out but eventually got overwealmed and was on the ground getting kicked and stomped. As the street light on the ground grew dark from the people swarming me, I laughed at their feeble attempts to break me. They couldn't. Demetric was dealing with a swarm of his own but he came to my rescue and pushed 4 people off of me and I returned the favor and we turned around to watch 40 grown men running from two seemingly invincible men.

I became that paladin, that could sit out in the blood moor and you could go make a sandwich comeback and not even need a health potion. In a strange way, watching you be invincible in that game changed how I grew up. Changed how I prayed, developed and my mindset towards life. No one ever picked on me and didn't regret it, because I was invincible. And watching you continue to kick this cancer in the ass for years, watching you become invincible in real life, will give me strength for the rest of my life. No matter how much pain I am in I won't complain, because you had tumors in your brain and you didn't complain. I even stole your online name and have unleashed hell fire onto the world since. And sometimes, I even feel like Zeus himself.

I am training to be something great uncle jimmy, for what that is, I am not yet sure. But I am a father now, and may have found a wife, and if she is half as good as Theresa, I know she will be a keeper. I will never forget going to your house and playing with shadow and sable and Theresa making us ramen noodles better then I thought possible.

I know now you must guard heaven's gate, as that invincible paladin angel now, or maybe you're in Valhalla since you died a warrior and died in a internal battle never once giving up the fight. There is a lot I learned from you jimmy. Please watch over me.

Retired Moderator
Gold: 100.00
Jul 16 2016 04:07pm
Quote (ZeusThreeHund @ 16 Jul 2016 07:42)
Rest in peace Uncle jimmy. I wish I could have seen you more before you went. I remember when I was just a kid, watching you play Diablo and a fallen was attacking your character. I said "isn't it going to kill you?" You said no, not for a few days. You might not think that something so small had a large effect on me.

Your character was so strong it was almost invincible. Ever since then I always picked the defensive character. I always went for max defense, Max resistance, max block. I went for the sword and board character every chance I got. I wanted to be invincible too. Then I grew up. I played football. Defense. I worked out to strengthen my body. I did boxing. I worked on my blocks and counter punches and before you know it. I was trying to become that character. Your brother Demetric and I were attacked by over 40 people. In real life, over something that had nothing to do with us. I knocked a few people out but eventually got overwealmed and was on the ground getting kicked and stomped. As the street light on the ground grew dark from the people swarming me, I laughed at their feeble attempts to break me. They couldn't. Demetric was dealing with a swarm of his own but he came to my rescue and pushed 4 people off of me and I returned the favor and we turned around to watch 40 grown men running from two seemingly invincible men.

I became that paladin, that could sit out in the blood moor and you could go make a sandwich comeback and not even need a health potion. In a strange way, watching you be invincible in that game changed how I grew up. Changed how I prayed, developed and my mindset towards life. No one ever picked on me and didn't regret it, because I was invincible. And watching you continue to kick this cancer in the ass for years, watching you become invincible in real life, will give me strength for the rest of my life. No matter how much pain I am in I won't complain, because you had tumors in your brain and you didn't complain. I even stole your online name and have unleashed hell fire onto the world since. And sometimes, I even feel like Zeus himself.

I am training to be something great uncle jimmy, for what that is, I am not yet sure. But I am a father now, and may have found a wife, and if she is half as good as Theresa, I know she will be a keeper. I will never forget going to your house and playing with shadow and sable and Theresa making us ramen noodles better then I thought possible.

I know now you must guard heaven's gate, as that invincible paladin angel now, or maybe you're in Valhalla since you died a warrior and died in a internal battle never once giving up the fight. There is a lot I learned from you jimmy. Please watch over me.

:hail: :hail: :hail:

Your words made me sad :/

Sorry for your lose buddy
Gold: 109.00
Jul 16 2016 04:13pm
Quote (Disn3y @ Jul 7 2016 10:37am)
When I joined labyrinth many moons ago he was the first person to reach out, introduce himself and tried to get to know me. I still remember the pm he sent me on how upset he was the day I left laby. He truly cared about people on this site.

RIP bud I know your in a better place now. You will be missed <3

Damn these kind of caring people are rare here I wish I knew him.

My condolences
Gold: 0.20
Jul 18 2016 09:21pm
My condolences to friends and family of this man
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll