d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Liberals Can Not Support Muslims And Lgbtq
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Jun 29 2016 06:08pm
Quote (Brian_D @ Jun 29 2016 02:55am)
Nice Muslims do exist, I'm pretty sure they are not supporting Radicals. Get it out of your thick head that all Muslims are bad, blanket thought will get you nowhere fast.

the few that migrated on their own terms and not through mass migration, perhaps, yes.
Gold: 200.83
Jun 29 2016 06:25pm
Quote (Pollster @ Jun 29 2016 03:28pm)
When are conservatives going to let identity politics go?

should we focus on ideology politics? like the ideology of islam?

This post was edited by majorblood on Jun 29 2016 06:25pm
Gold: 12,983.50
Jun 29 2016 06:27pm
Quote (Pollster @ Jun 29 2016 06:28pm)
When are conservatives going to let identity politics go?

Rofl.
Yes, only the right plays this game........

Meanwhile if anyone disagrees with anything the left says, like transgender locker rooms in public school, they are called biggots, among other things.
Gold: 252.29
Sep 26 2016 05:32pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 28 2016 04:18pm)
https://d1ai9qtk9p41kl.cloudfront.net/assets/mc/_external/2016_06/poll.png

Approximately the same percentage of American Muslims oppose gay marriage (52%) as American Christian Protestants (53%).

So if you're going to say Muslims don't support gays, you're going to have to include Christians, too - or at least Protestants.

Now, if you're talking about international support of gay marriage or gay rights among religious groups, then both Muslim and Christian's opposition to homosexuality increases dramatically and uniformly outside of America and Europe.

This entire "Pick one" between Islam and homosexuality that I've been seeing Trump supporters parrot from /r/the_donald or shit sites like Breitbart is funny because it assumes that all of a sudden Conservatives/Christians don't care about gay rights or gay marriage anymore (they still do), and it is a veiled attempt at disparaging Islam while leaving Christianity out of the discussion.

If you want to criticize how religious groups treat homosexuals, then you MUST include Christianity. Christianity is the largest religion in the world and contains an anti-homosexual sentiment. I will say that the Left's recent behavior in criticizing Christianity but defending Islam is also pretty stupid, as it seems pretty reactionary to the far-right movement of America (enemy of my enemy is my friend and so on) and Liberals really should be probably be finding problems with both religions in the context of advocating for more human rights.

Trump supporters' attempt to "checkmate" Liberals by making them support Islam or homosexuality is foolish, especially for atheists and agnostics who see problems with all Abrahamic religions.

However.

There is a mudslime law that says you can lie if it protects your real views.

That being said.

It is only mudslimes that are actively killing gays by the hundreds.

So even if only 52% oppose gays, id say it is safe to assume that a good 26% activly want gays dead.

That, in case you have not noticed, is the real big problem.

I personally don't care, but as with straight couples, just don't go swabbing tonsils in public.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll