Closed New Topic
Gold: 905.00
Jun 24 2016 02:01pm
Bump
Gold: 0.00
Jun 24 2016 02:10pm
Worst experience as a c-rusher ever.

Would definitely not recommend.

Get's hostile if you don't know how to 'glitch' act 2 properly, even more so if you move slightly after his tp in act 3 meph.
Does he think people would steal his gear?

Furthermore, he is extremely patronizing - as if every one of his customers should be a professional at getting rushed.
Jun 24 2016 02:12pm
Quote (dark-diabla @ Jun 24 2016 01:10pm)
Worst experience as a c-rusher ever.

Would definitely not recommend.

Get's hostile if you don't know how to 'glitch' act 2 properly, even more so if you move slightly after his tp in act 3 meph.
Does he think people would steal his gear?

Furthermore, he is extremely patronizing - as if every one of his customers should be a professional at getting rushed.

:rofl: can't please'em all

sigh well here goes.... you are slow and afk during crush lol
you got your refund so be happy... lol you just got angry and ran away from game and paid me 8fg... lol
its not my fault you are mad dude, take a break from cpu and get a breather lol.... You moved when i was doing moat trick. .has nothing to do with items newb
its so Meph dont attack.. .why its called moat... anyways
Gl getting nl crush and 1-80 lvl job!
Sad, scroll up dude.... sorry youre butt hurt

Quote (dark-diabla @ Jun 24 2016 01:13pm)
I am glad I figured the type of person you were before giving access to my account!

Good luck! Blocked.

lmfao and you were already blocked by me after i sent refund with "f*** off" as the topic lol what are you twelve?

This post was edited by Dusty_Rhodes on Jun 24 2016 02:15pm
Jun 24 2016 02:13pm
Quote (Dusty_Rhodes @ Jun 24 2016 03:12pm)
:rofl: can't please'em all

I am glad I figured the type of person you were before giving access to my account!

Good luck! Blocked.
Gold: 9.00
Jun 24 2016 02:32pm
Quote (dark-diabla @ Jun 24 2016 02:13pm)

Good luck! Blocked.

IN all honesty, you don't afk during a rush. So that right there would make me salt too.

This post was edited by Seargant091 on Jun 24 2016 02:32pm
Jun 24 2016 02:46pm
Quote (Seargant091 @ Jun 24 2016 01:32pm)
IN all honesty, you don't afk during a rush. So that right there would make me salt too.

Thing is... i wasn't the one that got mad..... he was.... he left while i was clearing cs here.....
https://s31.postimg.org/4m0ra95u3/Screenshot002.jpg
it all started when he ran around in act 3 durance lvl 3.... i asked him not to cause it ruins the purpose of moat trick
then he got all offended.....easy fix, also on top of being afk when i was crushing for every tp... he would just jump in and not wait for me to say 1 (So he would die etc)
if you cant follow instructions, don't come to me... simple... i tried to hang in there for ya cause i thought you were new... anyways really i couldn't care less
Next! lol

Ohhh right, i couldnt remember cause i do so many services but i recall now, he wouldnt come to meph so we had to re-do (because he died (meph) before buddy came)
you can see in the link above that its new game solely for meph.. so thats where it begun then when we did again he ruins moat trick...
so who was after items, you or I? lol anyways come at me again bro, funny how there is one in every bunch, look at all the vouches and that like half the people ive helped in the past three days so get over it dude or dont play if you get that mad... anyways yeah.. dismissed

Okay so you are from east... wow mb...
lol youre pathetic i know
reported btw...
and thats not true he was alive, i tp'd said 1
and then blizzed... and waited and waited and then blizzed killed... then remade
whats your beef? lol why are you hating why are you mad, i was doing crush and level job for like donations
youre a cry baby who is being reported for spamming my thread and now people aint gonna wanna deal with you
not the other way around... lol im handing out next to free services....
what am i doing wrong?
Bad Mannered? thats it?
sure.... lol im in a bad mood some times when idiots (you) screw things up (my strategies/ethics)
sue me

CLOSE!

This post was edited by Dusty_Rhodes on Jun 24 2016 03:09pm
Jun 24 2016 03:05pm
What the fuck are you talking about
I play on east, first and foremost.
The reason we remade was because you killed meph AS SOON as you opened TP.

Pathetic.
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
Prev1234
Closed New Topic