d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Youtube Video Thread
Prev1283284285286287696Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jan 30 2018 03:15pm
Quote (dro94 @ 30 Jan 2018 21:38)
Calm down darling, I don't think her behaviour was normal or acceptable I just wouldn't be in favour of forcibly moving her from public property.

reading can be hard i guess. again, that is just your strange interpretation of what i posted - i don't know what kind of police state you wish you lived in, but supporting professional medical assistance for an obviously agitated and distressed person does NOT equate "forcibly removing" them - that's quite a leap and i clearly neither stated nor suggested anything along those lines.

listen, cupcake - if my post really just triggered a sudden urge for some innocent "banter" (as "innocent" as you can be while suggesting someone supported the cowardly murder of people), you will have to learn to live with a comeback without taking it so personally and escalating it beyond reasonable and civilised limits.

if you, however, are just holding a petty little grudge and hoping to get away with such completely uncalled for and outright stupid remarks, desperately trying to feed that moronic narrative of yours, then you're clearly mistaken if you assume i'm not noticing it or that i'm not gonna call you out for it. so let's pretend it was the former and move on because this is getting ridiculous...
Gold: 3.33
Jan 30 2018 03:35pm
Quote (fender @ Jan 30 2018 10:15pm)
reading can be hard i guess. again, that is just your strange interpretation of what i posted - i don't know what kind of police state you wish you lived in, but supporting professional medical assistance for an obviously agitated and distressed person does NOT equate "forcibly removing" them - that's quite a leap and i clearly neither stated nor suggested anything along those lines.

listen, cupcake - if my post really just triggered a sudden urge for some innocent "banter" (as "innocent" as you can be while suggesting someone supported the cowardly murder of people), you will have to learn to live with a comeback without taking it so personally and escalating it beyond reasonable and civilised limits.

if you, however, are just holding a petty little grudge and hoping to get away with such completely uncalled for and outright stupid remarks, desperately trying to feed that moronic narrative of yours, then you're clearly mistaken if you assume i'm not noticing it or that i'm not gonna call you out for it. so let's pretend it was the former and move on because this is getting ridiculous...

Just a bit of banter, mate. I'm a free speech advocate so am in favour of your right to criticise me and to preach to the masses, even if you wouldn't have it the other way round. Nothing personal, some friendly advice though - let's not go blaming the victims in future and instead hold the oppressors accountable, which in this case are the people surrounding her. Thank you.
Jan 30 2018 04:09pm
Quote (dro94 @ 30 Jan 2018 22:35)
Just a bit of banter, mate. I'm a free speech advocate so am in favour of your right to criticise me and to preach to the masses, even if you wouldn't have it the other way round. Nothing personal, some friendly advice though - let's not go blaming the victims in future and instead hold the oppressors accountable, which in this case are the people surrounding her. Thank you.

you just can't make a post without some idiotic assumption, can you?

regarding your "advice" on who to criticise in order not to offend you, i have to kindly refuse. there were not "oppressors" who should be held "accountable" in MY opinion - but i'm curious now, who do you think should be held accountable for what exactly - and what do you suggest should happen to them?
what i saw a religious zealot who was yelling at (and later insulting) people in a foreign language - someone found that odd and called professional help. she then was kindly asked (no force, no threats, not even a raised voice) to behave like a civilised person, or even just be a nutjob some place where it's less disturbing. i'm well aware that we live in extremely sensitive times, but i honestly can't follow your "victim" narrative here, sorry.

actually it wouldn't surprise me at all if her behaviour and her statements had gotten her in a lot more "trouble" if she were a muslim doing the same thing in arabic in an american city, the land of the "free" and such...
Gold: 3.33
Jan 30 2018 04:23pm
Quote (fender @ Jan 30 2018 11:09pm)
you just can't make a post without some idiotic assumption, can you?

regarding your "advice" on who to criticise in order not to offend you, i have to kindly refuse. there were not "oppressors" who should be held "accountable" in MY opinion - but i'm curious now, who do you think should be held accountable for what exactly - and what do you suggest should happen to them?
what i saw a religious zealot who was yelling at (and later insulting) people in a foreign language - someone found that odd and called professional help. she then was kindly asked (no force, no threats, not even a raised voice) to behave like a civilised person, or even just be a nutjob some place where it's less disturbing. i'm well aware that we live in extremely sensitive times, but i honestly can't follow your "victim" narrative here, sorry.

actually it wouldn't surprise me at all if her behaviour and her statements had gotten her in a lot more "trouble" if she were a muslim doing the same thing in arabic in an american city, the land of the "free" and such...

Playing the muslim victim card as usual and hating America, typical of you really.

Listen, I've already said she shouldn't have been forcibly moved. The people that called the services over and those that tried to move her are accountable for wasting the emergency services time and should be fined £400+ (£412 is the charge for non essential outgoing ambulances in the UK for time wasters).
Gold: 4,383.11
Jan 30 2018 04:35pm
Quote (dro94 @ 30 Jan 2018 23:23)
Playing the muslim victim card as usual and hating America, typical of you really.

Listen, I've already said she shouldn't have been forcibly moved. The people that called the services over and those that tried to move her are accountable for wasting the emergency services time and should be fined £400+ (£412 is the charge for non essential outgoing ambulances in the UK for time wasters).

typical fenderp is at it again
Jan 30 2018 05:11pm
Quote (dro94 @ 30 Jan 2018 23:23)

ok, sugar - i get that you have a bit of trouble following information that conflicts with your opinion, but not being able to remember your own posts from just minutes ago is seriously troublesome - YOU played the victim card and acted like she was "oppressed".
and while it's hardly surprising, i'm still a bit disappointed that when triggered, you gladly follow the same boring and simplistic accusations that other butthurt idiots resort to because they can't distinguish between portraying someone as victim on the one side, and holding religious fanatics / countries to the same standards on the other side. if you actually consider this "hating" america, then i wonder what your own attitude towards germany should be called - oh wait, then it's just "banter", right?

and while i'm glad you actually tried to come up with an answer to my question, i really hope you're joking about charging a massive fine to whoever called medical assistance in this case. as incredibly sensitive as you are on her behalf, other countries' customs and cultures don't seem to get the same consideration, huh? EVEN in a western european country you could make a solid case that her holding up of passersby, screaming at them in a foreign language, pointing towards heaven, down the bridge, and yelling "GOD" and "JESUS", could be sufficient reason to at least be concerned about her mental state. in serbia such occurrences might be even rarer, and to me it looked like the ambulance personnel was also genuinely concerned with her wellbeing, rather than annoyed about having been called. so maybe try to look at it from all perspectives, not just the one you feel required to "save face", it's too late for that, you're just insulting your own intelligence now...
Gold: 57.00
Jan 30 2018 05:22pm
Quote (dro94 @ 30 Jan 2018 16:38)
Calm down darling, I don't think her behaviour was normal or acceptable I just wouldn't be in favour of forcibly moving her from public property.

:bonk:

great post my good friend!

fender aka heinrich vom goebbels, descendant of joseph bamboozled by his own post sgain! just like in world football bahahahaha
Gold: 90.58
Jan 30 2018 05:27pm
Quote (excellence @ Jan 30 2018 03:22pm)
great post my good friend!

fender aka heinrich vom goebbels, descendant of joseph bamboozled by his own post sgain! just like in world football bahahahaha

Gold: 969.00
Feb 4 2018 07:28am
Ex-Israeli spymaster, who helped capture Adolf Eichmann, releases video in support of German far-right party

video contains english subtitles

background information -> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/03/ex-israeli-spymaster-who-helped-capture-adolf-eichmann-releases-video-in-support-of-german-far-right-party/?utm_term=.20d34d880571
Gold: 2,617.52
Feb 4 2018 07:33am
Quote (dro94 @ Jan 30 2018 05:35pm)

Criminals arent victims
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1283284285286287696Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll