d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Youtube Video Thread
Prev1194195196197198694Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,383.11
Apr 24 2017 07:14am
Quote (fender @ 24 Apr 2017 08:09)
i don't think that any intelligent, rational thinking, and level-headed person could fall for his wild generalisations, false claims, and doomsday scenarios. not surprised you'd consider them "true words" though.

really a shame there's no reasonable party that takes the problems that created demagogues like him (and their mindless supporters) seriously enough.

which one of the points he made is wrong? i am wondering
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 24 2017 07:57am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 24 2017 01:13pm
Quote (ampoo @ 24 Apr 2017 14:14)
which one of the points he made is wrong? i am wondering

you mean the "false claims" i criticised? you didn't even make it 1 second into the video, huh?

0:01 "every day again, we suffer from islam"
0:58 "today we are all on the islamic deathlist"
1:02 "political leaders and the media are still ignoring the problem"

the list goes on and his generalisations about what islam is and what it isn't, about what all muslims are and believe are getting worse. but yeah, just "true words" to some special people i guess...
Apr 24 2017 01:56pm
Quote (fender @ 24 Apr 2017 21:13)
you mean the "false claims" i criticised? you didn't even make it 1 second into the video, huh?

0:01 "every day again, we suffer from islam"
0:58 "today we are all on the islamic deathlist"
1:02 "political leaders and the media are still ignoring the problem"

the list goes on and his generalisationsabout what islam is and what it isn't, about what all muslims are and believe are getting worse. but yeah, just "true words" to some special people i guess...

thats your favorite word isnt it?
stating the fact that the majority of muslims have unacceptable views that have no place in our society is not a generalisation, oh and actual terrorism is only a portion of that

we do suffer every day from islam, the ridiculous crime rates of certain groups, education level goes to shit to get certain groups through fucking elementary school, disproportionate social benefits for a certain overrepresented group and thats only 3 examples
second statement, well i dont agree entirely of course, make it "islamist" and here we go (obviously take his personal situation into account)
third one, yes they are ignoring or even promoting these problems, except the politicians you dislike so much for not being "reasonable"

what islam truly is everyone can see in muslim dominated countries, how can people be so blind?
i am not taking anything away from secular and tolerant muslims and those that are only muslim on paper (just as i would go as christian on paper for being baptized, which does not make me a believer), but there is no belief system on this planet where this group is so small

This post was edited by ampoo on Apr 24 2017 01:58pm
Gold: 500.00
Apr 24 2017 02:01pm
i can see bard nodding his head in approvement throughout this vid, stickler that he is
Apr 24 2017 02:36pm
Quote (ampoo @ 24 Apr 2017 20:56)
thats your favorite word isnt it?
stating the fact that the majority of muslims have unacceptable views that have no place in our society is not a generalisation, oh and actual terrorism is only a portion of that

we do suffer every day from islam, the ridiculous crime rates of certain groups, education level goes to shit to get certain groups through fucking elementary school, disproportionate social benefits for a certain overrepresented group and thats only 3 examples
second statement, well i dont agree entirely of course, make it "islamist" and here we go (obviously take his personal situation into account)
third one, yes they are ignoring or even promoting these problems, except the politicians you dislike so much for not being "reasonable"

what islam truly is everyone can see in muslim dominated countries, how can people be so blind?
i am not taking anything away from secular and tolerant muslims and those that are only muslim on paper (just as i would go as christian on paper for being baptized, which does not make me a believer), but there is no belief system on this planet where this group is so small

well it's one of your side's favourite TOOLS, so it's only natural that i keep pointing it out. his video is full of generalisations and you won't stop me from criticising that with tactics i already found boring and dishonest in 1st grade ("that's your new favourite word?")...

and even in your attempt to justify his "true words" by applying your own interpretations, and changing crucial words ("islamic", a word he chose on purpose, to "islamist"), you prove how not true at all they are - and that's just the first minute of his insane rant!

btw, politicians and media DO acknowledge the problem, you just fail to distinguish between acknowledging something and describing the problems based on facts and data on the one hand, and doing it with the same panicked doomsday rhetoric on the other hand.
and while there is a fair point to be made about many if not most real politicians not taking the problems seriously enough, and not presenting realistic solutions (that's what they have in common with the demagogues and populists you love so much) - but that's not what he said and if you were intellectually honest, you'd admit that.
Apr 24 2017 03:44pm
Apr 24 2017 04:29pm
Quote (fender @ 24 Apr 2017 22:36)
well it's one of your side's favourite TOOLS, so it's only natural that i keep pointing it out. his video is full of generalisations and you won't stop me from criticising that with tactics i already found boring and dishonest in 1st grade ("that's your new favourite word?")...

and even in your attempt to justify his "true words" by applying your own interpretations, and changing crucial words ("islamic", a word he chose on purpose, to "islamist"), you prove how not true at all they are - and that's just the first minute of his insane rant!

btw, politicians and media DO acknowledge the problem, you just fail to distinguish between acknowledging something and describing the problems based on facts and data on the one hand, and doing it with the same panicked doomsday rhetoric on the other hand.
and while there is a fair point to be made about many if not most real politicians not taking the problems seriously enough, and not presenting realistic solutions (that's what they have in common with the demagogues and populists you love so much) - but that's not what he said and if you were intellectually honest, you'd admit that.

you mean like politicians who still deny that there are no "no go areas" in the german state of NRW?
like the politicians in schleswig-holstein (where i live), where the social democrats have suddenly found the topic of public safety for their election campaign while being one of the states that refuse to deport even criminal asylum seekers?
the list is endless

i am describing the problem of islam based on a simple fact, that you are dodging all the time
there is not a single democratic, tolerant and peaceful muslim dominated society with equal rights for everyone on this planet and basic mathematics suggests that we are on the way to become the same

perhaps you should bother reading the programs of those you accuse of having no solutions, they present quite a few

by the way...populist must be the most overused word in 2017 and i have no idea why it has received such a negative connotation (only used for right wingers or those accused of being one)
that term used to be part of a politicians job description, now its a word to discredit other people

Quote (fender @ 24 Apr 2017 23:44)

:rofl:
good one

€: for some on topic i found an old gem

This post was edited by ampoo on Apr 24 2017 04:31pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Apr 24 2017 04:42pm
Apr 25 2017 06:38pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1194195196197198694Next