d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Fake Magicians But Real Demons > Dare To Look At 11min Video?
Prev1891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 200.83
Jun 15 2016 10:10pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 15 2016 05:20pm)
I guess you'rer confused by words - so fascination on how easily the mind is fooled. as in - "Well he may have just slaughtered his own family but hes a really nice guy who makes breakfast for his family and this math formula says he's fine so it's all a ok.

can anyone make sense of what he's saying here?
Gold: 15.00
Jun 15 2016 10:12pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Jun 15 2016 07:58pm)
So these demons are infinitely intelligent (so basically gods), and can manipulate matter at the atomic level, and... they use their powers to do parlor tricks?

Demons are gods with a lowercase ''g'' ... All the religions of this world without exception is filled with them, even catholicism. They are jealous of us and want to be worshipped. They want to confuse and destroy us. They are not as God and far from being God. There is one and only one Living Elohim and He is LOVE. I already said why they do this, they are using their power to recrute a little fraction of the masses into real occult magic doctrines and confuse the masses. They want you to think that Jesus was simply a ''magician'' or an ''ascended master'' and thus ridicule it before your eyes. They want to push the New World Religion that will be focused on ''Men and his so called powers'' They know they have but little time before it is all going to fall so they hurry and distract the people the more they can.

Quote (Hacintosh @ Jun 15 2016 07:59pm)
People who believe in the bible love to quote it as if its fact. I love the ones that claim the word of god cannot be altered, those are the best kind of crazy.

The Word of God cannot be destroyed. It is inherent and true!

Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 15 2016 08:01pm)
Then why do so many people suffer?

Some people think: Well, in modern times, everything has changed. Well, has it really? ...

Quote from C.S. Lewis:
What satan put into the heads of our remote ancestors was the idea that they could ''be like Gods'' - could set up on their own as if they had created themselves - be their own masters - invent some sort of happiness for themselves outside God, apart from God. And out of that hopeless attempt has come nearly all that we call human history - money, poverty, ambition, war, prostitution, empires, classes, slavery - the long terrible story of man trying to find something other than God which will make him happy. The reason why it can never succeed is this. God invented us as a man invents an engine. A car is made to run on gasoline, and it would not run on anything else. Now God designed the human machine to run on Himself. He Himself is the fuel our spirits were designed to burn, or the food our spirits were designed to feed on. There is no other. That is why it is just no good asking God to make us happy in ourown way without bothering about ''Religion'' ... God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing. That is the key to history. Terrific energy is expended - civilisations are built up - excellent institutions devised; but each time something goes wrong. Some fatal flaw always brings the selfish and cruel people to the top and it all slides back into misery and ruin. In fact, the machine conks. It seems to start up all right and runs a few yards, and then it breaks down. They are trying to run it on the wrong juice. That is what satan has done to us humans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many complain of God and do not listen to Him.
God is showing us ahead of time how history is going to play out. This is here in order to prepare us live at the end of time, prepare us for what is coming upon the world. In order to be ready, we need to know God's revelations, we need to know what the Scriptures say. We need to be clear in our lives what the will of God is. When you know the Will of God it provides a context to live by it. Watch out for the truth as it is revealed in the Scriptures. Search the Scriptures. Look at the prophetic texts of Daniel revelation and see how it has been fulfilled in history, and you may rest assured that this is being given so that you may be warned and at the same time that you be encouraged because you may know that God is absolutely in control.

Quote (majorblood @ Jun 15 2016 08:43pm)
things that are made up by astropriests according to flat earthers:
gravity
evolution
geometry
flight paths
evidence
scientific researchspace
stars
celestial bodies in general
nasa
photographs
telescopes
acceleration
force

Who? .. What?, eh ... where did you get this information, cough. You know geometry is in everything right? As for the rest, gravity is not what you think nor what you're being told but rather something way different. Evolution in itself, the story ''because it is one'' is full dumb and if you'd think one second about it you would laugh at yourself but hey, maybe you should go see how DNA works... Flight paths are indeed altered. Evidence of what? I show you evidence! Science doesn't always have the answers and it cannot understand everything, faith in man = cursed! Stars are luminaries, our wandering stars are that, wandering stars. There are not made of terra mirma. NASA is explained in my profil. Photographs of? If you're talking about these CGIs and movies that are 100% not real well nope. You are quick to talk but slow to research ...

Jun 15 2016 10:13pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 15 2016 08:12pm)
Demons are gods with a lowercase ''g'' ... All the religions of this world without exception is filled with them, even catholicism. They are jealous of us and want to be worshipped. They want to confuse and destroy us. They are not as God and far from being God. There is one and only one Living Elohim and He is LOVE. I already said why they do this, they are using their power to recrute a little fraction of the masses into real occult magic doctrines and confuse the masses. They want you to think that Jesus was simply a ''magician'' or an ''ascended master'' and thus ridicule it before your eyes. They want to push the New World Religion that will be focused on ''Men and his so called powers'' They know they have but little time before it is all going to fall so they hurry and distract the people the more they can.

The Word of God cannot be destroyed. It is inherent and true!

Some people think: Well, in modern times, everything has changed. Well, has it really? ...

Quote from C.S. Lewis:
What satan put into the heads of our remote ancestors was the idea that they could ''be like Gods'' - could set up on their own as if they had created themselves - be their own masters - invent some sort of happiness for themselves outside God, apart from God. And out of that hopeless attempt has come nearly all that we call human history - money, poverty, ambition, war, prostitution, empires, classes, slavery - the long terrible story of man trying to find something other than God which will make him happy. The reason why it can never succeed is this. God invented us as a man invents an engine. A car is made to run on gasoline, and it would not run on anything else. Now God designed the human machine to run on Himself. He Himself is the fuel our spirits were designed to burn, or the food our spirits were designed to feed on. There is no other. That is why it is just no good asking God to make us happy in ourown way without bothering about ''Religion'' ... God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing. That is the key to history. Terrific energy is expended - civilisations are built up - excellent institutions devised; but each time something goes wrong. Some fatal flaw always brings the selfish and cruel people to the top and it all slides back into misery and ruin. In fact, the machine conks. It seems to start up all right and runs a few yards, and then it breaks down. They are trying to run it on the wrong juice. That is what satan has done to us humans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many complain of God and do not listen to Him.
God is showing us ahead of time how history is going to play out. This is here in order to prepare us live at the end of time, prepare us for what is coming upon the world. In order to be ready, we need to know God's revelations, we need to know what the Scriptures say. We need to be clear in our lives what the will of God is. When you know the Will of God it provides a context to live by it. Watch out for the truth as it is revealed in the Scriptures. Search the Scriptures. Look at the prophetic texts of Daniel revelation and see how it has been fulfilled in history, and you may rest assured that this is being given so that you may be warned and at the same time that you be encouraged because you may know that God is absolutely in control.

Who? .. What?, eh ... where did you get this information, cough. You know geometry is in everything right? As for the rest, gravity is not what you think nor what you're being told but rather something way different. Evolution in itself, the story ''because it is one'' is full dumb and if you'd think one second about it you would laugh at yourself but hey, maybe you should go see how DNA works... Flight paths are indeed altered. Evidence of what? I show you evidence! Science doesn't always have the answers and it cannot understand everything, faith in man = cursed! Stars are luminaries, our wandering stars are that, wandering stars. There are not made of terra mirma. NASA is explained in my profil. Photographs of? If you're talking about these CGIs and movies that are 100% not real well nope. You are quick to talk but slow to research ...

you missed a couple
Gold: 583.69
Jun 15 2016 10:27pm
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 16 2016 04:10am)

Im not sure but i think it means he does not believe in math? I dunno i feel like he took a few different trains of thought and poorly compressed it down to that......statement?
Jun 15 2016 10:32pm
Quote (Hacintosh @ Jun 15 2016 08:27pm)
Im not sure but i think it means he does not believe in math? I dunno i feel like he took a few different trains of thought and poorly compressed it down to that......statement?

adding math to the list of things flat earthers don't believe in
Gold: 22,720.48
Jun 15 2016 10:55pm
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 16 2016 12:10am)

Fucking hell... we're going to need a new scale... again.
Gold: 1.66
Jun 15 2016 11:09pm
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 16 2016 04:10am)

Handcuff's Translation Services:

Original: I guess you'rer confused by words - so fascination on how easily the mind is fooled. as in - "Well he may have just slaughtered his own family but hes a really nice guy who makes breakfast for his family and this math formula says he's fine so it's all a ok.

Translated: I guess you're confused by words. It's so fascinating how easily the mind is fooled. For instance, take the example of someone who just slaughtered his own family. Some people might say "but he's a really nice guy who makes breakfast for his family, and you know what, here's a math formula that says he's fine".

In essence: You, majorblood, are being fooled by your so-called "math", which prevents you from seeing the truth.

This post was edited by Handcuffs on Jun 15 2016 11:21pm
Gold: 22,720.48
Jun 15 2016 11:12pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Jun 16 2016 01:09am)
Handcuff's Translation Services:

Original: I guess you'rer confused by words - so fascination on how easily the mind is fooled. as in - "Well he may have just slaughtered his own family but hes a really nice guy who makes breakfast for his family and this math formula says he's fine so it's all a ok.

Translated: I guess you're confused by words. It's so fascinating how easily the mind is fooled. For instance, that the example of someone who just slaughtered his own family. Some people might say "but he's a really nice guy who makes breakfast for his family, and you know what, here's a math formula that says he's fine".

In essence: You, majorblood, are being fooled by your so-called "math", which prevents you from seeing the truth.

I think I smell popcorn...
Jun 15 2016 11:14pm
things that are made up by astropriests according to flat earthers:
gravity
evolution
geometry
flight paths
evidence
scientific research
space
stars