d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Can We Talk Facts Apart From Party Lines? > If So Look Inside.
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 12 2016 08:40pm
AS you can see it is labeled by year. There is no denying job growth.

How anyone can argue over this is beyond me but I am sure someone can come up with something.

Another fact. The stock market has boomed when he was in office I would know I made money on it.

Is he a fucking Saint?! Hell no.

But it is time to stop blaming the wrong person for the wrong stuff.
America is great.
Gold: 28,296.69
Jun 12 2016 08:45pm
nice fake facts

Everyone knows the Kenyan Muslim Anti-Christ ended America just as predicted

We must make it great again
Jun 12 2016 08:45pm
important to break down macro categories into specific categories. eg: jobs can be full time or part time. part time or full time can be service and manufacturing or tech and automation ect.

stock market index trajectories could be dollar index driven or 401k/ira driven ect.

be specific not general.
Jun 12 2016 08:50pm
Quote (LeadFoot @ Jun 12 2016 09:45pm)
important to break down macro categories into specific categories. eg: jobs can be full time or part time. part time or full time can be service and manufacturing or tech and automation ect.

stock market index trajectories could be dollar index driven or 401k/ira driven ect.

be specific not general.

I studied economics in college I know what you mean.

These are cold hard facts though and I am looking for answers.

Fuck it here is my thing.

I badly wanna type this in all caps.

I dont give a fuck if a republican or a democrat produced these numbers. They were doing something right. I dont give a fuck what side you are on I can vote either way. Yes I consider my self liberal but does that mean I will vote for Hillary? No. It does not. I vote on the real issues not who can talk the best.

But sadly we are once again left with the 2 evils and are being FORCED to choose between them.

We live in a country that is very unique. But it doesn't matter because we let the left and right divide us. Guess who wins that... them.
Jun 12 2016 08:52pm
Also guess what.. the thread near me calling this a false flag attack got 3x as many views as someone wanting to talk politics.

Yea guess who won.
Jun 12 2016 08:56pm
Quote (kennysum111 @ Jun 12 2016 08:50pm)

I dont give a fuck if a republican or a democrat produced these numbers. They were doing something right. I dont give a fuck what side you are on I can vote either way. Yes I consider my self liberal but does that mean I will vote for Hillary? No. It does not. I vote on the real issues not who can talk the best.

But sadly we are once again left with the 2 evils and are being FORCED to choose between them.

We live in a country that is very unique. But it doesn't matter because we let the left and right divide us. Guess who wins that... them.

im not trying to rustle jimmies. the same principles could be applied to the idea of women earning 77 cents on the dollar.

break a macro trend down to objectify the data. do the women tend to get married and have kids ect. do the women work part time or full time ect. Do women gravitate toward different sectors of the economy ect.

If you give broad sweeping data that will give you a broad sweeping answer.
another topic thats important to factor in is:

what policies does the executive branch apply to the economy that influences these trends?
Jun 12 2016 08:58pm
Quote (kennysum111 @ Jun 12 2016 06:50pm)

So you are undecided?
Are you considering Trump?
What do you think Trump can offer America that Clinton won't?

Gold: 40,847.70
Jun 12 2016 09:01pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 13 2016 03:58am)
So you are undecided?
Are you considering Trump?
What do you think Trump can offer America that Clinton won't?

Well, he won't go into Benghazi then let patriotic American soldiers die because he wants to get a few more hours of sleep.

He won't destabilise the middle east and create ISIS.

He won't take millions of dollars in donations from Saudis in return for favours.

He won't store emails on a private server to try to hide his crooked dealings, then delete them when he comes under scrutiny.

He WILL do lots of great things for the country in terms of jobs, security, and unity. However, even if he got into office and did nothing for 4 years he'd still be better than Hillary.

I really do hope she's paying you to make these posts and try to get people to vote for her. It's just plain sad otherwise.
Jun 12 2016 09:03pm
Quote (EA7 @ Jun 12 2016 07:01pm)
Well, he won't go into Benghazi then let patriotic American soldiers die because he wants to get a few more hours of sleep.

He won't destabilise the middle east and create ISIS.

He won't take millions of dollars in donations from Saudis in return for favours.

He won't store emails on a private server to try to hide his crooked dealings, then delete them when he comes under scrutiny.

He WILL do lots of great things for the country in terms of jobs, security, and unity. However, even if he got into office and did nothing for 4 years he'd still be better than Hillary.

I really do hope she's paying you to make these posts and try to get people to vote for her. It's just plain sad otherwise.

If I cared what you had to say I would have asked you.

Until you stop with the Trump talking points and the repeated clinton payroll endings your posts have no value to me
Jun 12 2016 09:05pm
Quote (LeadFoot @ Jun 12 2016 09:56pm)
im not trying to rustle jimmies. the same principles could be applied to the idea of women earning 77 cents on the dollar.

break a macro trend down to objectify the data. do the women tend to get married and have kids ect. do the women work part time or full time ect. Do women gravitate toward different sectors of the economy ect.

If you give broad sweeping data that will give you a broad sweeping answer.
another topic thats important to factor in is:

what policies does the executive branch apply to the economy that influences these trends?

Women do get into lesser paying jobs. I am sorry they do not realize that is by choice. You know what I mean. A elementary school teacher does not make what a engineer makes. I am not bashing them but it is the truth

Your second question.

American Recovery and Investment Act

Not only was this a stimulus package but it was also a TAX BREAK. Hard for democrats to do I know.
Yes it did increase our "deficit." I am assuming you know how that works.
The congressional budget office estimated a 3% contraction but after this was passed after it happened it was only a 2.8%. 0.2 might not seem like a lot but it is.

That is one example.

He could have done better but I feel like he was bottle necked by other people and we now have low gas prices and a dam good cost of living in most places (NOT NYC ofc lol)

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll