d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > More Activities And Give Aways Stuff Like That
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.06
Jun 6 2016 09:30pm
Unlikely this will ever happen lol. But would be cool if the site. hosted events small and large. events like free fg raffles. or certain days where you get a discount on site features maybe idk other things to Just I see the event page and its more less dead constantly. and the only people who host any events are users of the site and not the owner / admins at all.. I think it would be sweet if admins provided the prizes for and hosted or got someone to host some cool and exciting events.
And yes I get the fact that the whole goal of this site is to not have large amounts of fg in circulation. But I think having a 500 or 1000 forum gold give away once or twice a month or something isn't gonna be the fg that breaks the bank ya know

has this been suggested before? I didnt see it anywhere in the topics i browsed through

and yeah this is just a basic idea, could always use add ons etc. but you get the basic idea here im sure lol.

maybe one thing would be to limit new accounts to these events. maybe making it so you need x amount of posts or have been a member for x amount of time to be able to participate, just to keep people from making tons of multis to take advantage of free fg

im open to other suggestions on kinds of events to hold etc. aiming towards "SITE FUNDED" events though. I don't mind paying for and hosting them every once in a while. But I think it would be way cool of the site to do this as well.

This post was edited by anything321 on Jun 6 2016 09:34pm
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll