d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > I Bring Not Peace, But A Sword
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 431.00
Jun 2 2016 04:16pm
Man has lost his way and its up to him to conquer the tempest and struggle of his own mind if he could ever hope to identify and annihilate the forces of evil currently sowing the seeds of war, pestilence, death and destruction across the face of the earth.

Hallowed institutions are being corrupted. Once great, ancient, and noble institutions of education, the sciences, philosophies, and government are being perverted with ideology and demagoguery to serve those who wish well on no man but themselves. Become your own scholar and educate your children to keep their eyes open.

Take ease, hope the best for the future, and hold those dear closely. Love one another and protect the weak. Forgive others and oneself. Ask God for strength. Forge a relationship with Him anew. Listen carefully and with great love and selflessnes to the struggles and hardships of your fellow man, including children, of any race or creed. Read carefully and thoughtfully the literature of great and wise men. Seek a brief isolation in nature and ponder deeply on this missive.

Remain eternally vigilant.

Cultivate a clear and level mind as the sickness and evil could creep in from anywhere, even within.

This is no call for anger or ignoble action to increase the suffering of humanity. This is not a call to arms. Cultivate an attitude of peace.

Only when one strives to become a dear friend to oneself and to all living things regardless of who or what you believe they stand for can one hope to seek out and crush this great and enduring evil when it decides to make its move. It's going to happen. It's been readying itself for many decades.

Pay attention, prepare oneself, seek meaning and belonging in your tribe, volunteer selflessly and gently suggest the good word of strength and vigilance and virtue to those in great suffering, and wait until as such the time is right. This is not the Apocalypse. Only watchful men can seek and destroy that which darkly stirs as we speak. It's lurking in the deepest shadows and darkest corners of existence as it has had for eternity, even within the immortal soul.

This is a time to set aside petty ideological differences and unite.

This post was edited by general_patton on Jun 2 2016 04:25pm
Gold: 431.00
Jun 27 2016 05:02am
I will brand, burn, or tattoo both my arms one day. I'll have the fiery sword of Michael on my right and the corrupted furies of Legion on my left. When war breaks out I'll be on the front lines swinging an axe. Yeah I was comeplety insane writing that but I've never told lies. I spit unfiltered truth of that which is yet to happen.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic