d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Pk List Europe > Register Pks
Prev14567832Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 420.00
Sep 13 2016 06:12pm
A very nice tremendous job my friends! :D ;) XD

Great victories to all of my heroic brothers in topic. :hail:

TeamMeRC>EuropeServer

Glad everything is under control here, keep up the wonderful work heroes. :thumbsup:
Gold: 288.16
Sep 15 2016 02:28pm
Kasztan (*howard) Hydra Sorc
Gold: 1,902.28
Sep 21 2016 10:31am
Quote (Tael @ Sep 16 2016 03:13am)
Kasztan (*howard) Hydra Sorc

It's Szef_Internetu, don't worry he dies all the time and has to keep remaking his characters e.g. here, here and here, he's the biggest noob on the realm, his other pk was rekt by a Team MeRc hero when 1.14 was just released and he didn't have hacks, he tried to jump an LLD character with his lvl 65 pk :rofl:

This post was edited by Marieusz on Sep 21 2016 10:46am
Sep 29 2016 08:55am
This has just been sent to me, a nasty troll using the account *relinquish, he was trolling people and getting his friend to bring a high level amazon to hostile and duel, but then dodged the person who he hostiled. In the end this buly was eradicated by a Team MeRc hero

A pk'er in ench games has been dealt with, typical hardcore bully always wanting to bring a level 2 times higher than his victims, well today he hostiled the wrong person and was owned by a Team MeRc hero

The world needs peace

It's worth more than 2 x Ist... trade bully

This post was edited by Marieusz on Sep 29 2016 09:21am
Sep 29 2016 11:01am
aga_2 dead again, taken from here, her other char was killed here

Gold: 10.69
Oct 1 2016 08:45am
marieusz has the updated list tahnks
Gold: 5,196.00
Oct 3 2016 07:19am
So team merc successfully converted another topic to their "look who I killed again" trash can. This is PK registration so i will add some (red names):
Fyi the ama you see on all those screens with name blacked out is named "ConnectFour" (yes, from team merc).
Dont even bother trying to kill it, you cant go against hacks. Many ppl try it, around 10 ppl died in yugiench games in past few days by hands of this PK. Over 30 in total. This is fair warning.
Another PK from team merc is also amazon "BowlCutDro".
These informations are taken from log of yugiench.
Other also a big PKs are sobredosis, AliAkbar(The pk of Pks), violador, ToadInTheHole, IWinGd, BELIKEME, Kasztan.
Those are the top PKs, the whole list would be full of onetimers noone ever heard of again.

There is a thin line between PK and self proclaimed hero (kidding, there is none).
Best thing you can do when you encounter PK is not to engage it in any way. Especially in enchant games, people think they can win becouse of enchant, they are wrong!
Threads like this are kinda useless, the names are changing every day, accused jsp user will always deny it and at the end of day this thread will be twisted by the PKs to serve their purpose, and thats flaiming.
Gold: 33.38
Oct 4 2016 04:54am
Quote (Jam3s @ Oct 3 2016 02:19pm)
So team merc successfully converted another topic to their "look who I killed again" trash can. This is PK registration so i will add some (red names):
Fyi the ama you see on all those screens with name blacked out is named "ConnectFour" (yes, from team merc).
Dont even bother trying to kill it, you cant go against hacks. Many ppl try it, around 10 ppl died in yugiench games in past few days by hands of this PK. Over 30 in total. This is fair warning.
Other also a big PKs are sobredosis, AliAkbar(The pk of Pks), violador, ToadInTheHole, IWinGd, BELIKEME, Kasztan.
Those are the top PKs, the whole list would be full of onetimers noone ever heard of again.

There is a thin line between PK and self proclaimed hero (kidding, there is none).
Best thing you can do when you encounter PK is not to engage it in any way. Especially in enchant games, people think they can win becouse of enchant, they are wrong!
Threads like this are kinda useless, the names are changing every day, accused jsp user will always deny it and at the end of day this thread will be twisted by the PKs to serve their purpose, and thats flaiming.

Oct 4 2016 11:53am
Another bully down, this person even had bully in their name they were so proud of it, well they were fully eradicated and not even allowed to start a new character. The pk police will NOT allow bullying on our realm, thanks for this report and keep pm'ing me with updates Europe

This post was edited by Marieusz on Oct 4 2016 11:53am
Gold: 151.00
Oct 4 2016 04:49pm
Quote (Jam3s @ Oct 3 2016 03:19pm)

Don't worry, their self-sufficience is a balm to only them. Ony a blind person would not see the fallacy. The hypocrysy of being a "hero" eradicating "bullies" with "pride" while taunting in-game is cringing. It's a third veil, that will fade when their own daemons take over, a way or another :-)

If you don't take it seriously you know, it's actually quite funny and provides good entertainment to see them struggling like that for credibility :)

This post was edited by sebfaf on Oct 4 2016 04:51pm
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev14567832Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll