d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Silkroad Online > Wts 6 101+ Chars In Themis Server > Look In Thread
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 440.00
May 27 2016 01:15am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Hi, I logged onto all 6 to make sure they where still good in terms of gear and such as I wanna sell as a whole just the other day, so here goes.

1. Barragan - lvl 105 Warrior/Cleric

he was my very first toon playing the game, so hes not farmed and def not maxed out. I believe his warrior trait is at lvl 105 with only the important skills in 2h maxed and of course buffs. Cleric is lvl 90 with only the healings maxed.

this account also has 3 other toons that i used to mess around with, 1 is a pure mule the other 2 have full gear on them and Sun + 7 weapons. lvl 85 FF archer lvl 76 sorta farmed Wizz and some noob nuker.

2. Kreiger - lvl 106 full str Glaive

this guy is definitely one of my faves, hes FF to 106 and has about 300k sp left. hes one of my more godly geared toons, has full legendary d12 gears except one som d12 armor part.

3. Zeik - lvl 104 Rouge/Cleric

my other fave, also ff to 104 but i believe only has 100k sp left. has legendary xbow/daggers but the other gear is sos/som d12s.

4. SabrewuIf - lvl 104 Wizz/Bard

just a toon I made to buff my bot party and or help with wizz skills. only his bard buffs are FF, and his wizz skills are about 96. has 50kish sp left.

5. Rugarou - lvl 104 FF S/S Nuker

made him just to help kill in my bot party, but he turned out to be a fun dude. hes FF with 300k+ sp left, and has full D12 LEGENDARY Gear.

6. XxHellWizzxX - lvl 106 Wizz/Cleric

of course one always has to have a wizz to kill in a party, and this guys mine. hes FF in the wizz trait, but the cleric is only FF to 104 in the main healing/res traits.

All toons have avatars, and only barragans account has some silk left. 100 to be precise, and all accounts have at least 150+ mil on them. If you want to offer on just the toons without the gear thats fine as well, but for now I want to sell with everything on them. Ill take fg, money via Paypal, or RP via League of Legends game. Serious offers only, if you really play this game then you know getting to 90 alone isnt easy.

PM if you post on here, as I will most likely reply faster to a pm than checking on thread. Let the bidding begin!!

Go Back To Silkroad Online Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll