d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Depaul University Protestors
Prev123411Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
May 25 2016 06:37am
Quote (ThatAlex @ May 25 2016 07:31am)
Interesting. I've always been super disappointed by the Black community's view on homosexual marriage. Only 42% of blacks think gays should be able to get married. 70% of Democrats think gays should be able to get married, and Blacks are about 80% Democrats.

But Blacks are a very religious (Christian) and traditional people, so I guess that makes sense. 39% of Black Protestants support gay marriage, whereas 64% of White Protestants do.

http://www.pewforum.org/2016/05/12/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/

So many black gays have to live on the down low lol. The community isn't very nice to them. This is one of the major reasons that gay pro athletes and rappers have to live in the closet.

The Democrat umbrella is weird, you have the over-educated whites who always know better and the underemployed blacks who just need more opportunities.

For the faith thing...the failure of state bureaucracies and systems to help them (like they help the white Americans who created them) has created economic, health, and mental health services all in one through the church. Studies show that black Americans use going to church to effectively attain more resources, live healthier lives, and receive therapy and treatment for things like bi polar disorder and depression through peer help and utilizing the wisdom of their elders along with informal support networks, like public food pantry, babysitting groups, etc.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 25 2016 06:41am
Gold: 7,271.48
May 25 2016 06:45am
Quote (Skinned @ May 25 2016 05:14am)

Oh, Milo works for Breitbart and failed out of college. Why is he at DePaul anyway? Couldn't the school get a better speaker, or did some students just invite him somewhere that hate speech isn't protected?

Mocking micro aggressions is hate speech?

The only people turning anything into a racial issue here is the blm protesters. They are hi jacking milos platform to bring attention to their cause , and like usual come off as violent and ignorant.
The university forced the event pay a special fee for security, and when security was required they refused to act instradclettingvthe event get outbid hand.
May 25 2016 06:53am
Quote (remco6 @ May 25 2016 07:45am)
Mocking micro aggressions is hate speech?

The only people turning anything into a racial issue here is the blm protesters. They are hi jacking milos platform to bring attention to their cause , and like usual come off as violent and ignorant.
The university forced the event pay a special fee for security, and when security was required they refused to act instradclettingvthe event get outbid hand.

Good thing nobody was assaulted or injured by these violent thugs.

I've heard Milo say things like white supremacy is dead in America while you guys come in here bashing blacks for protesting their condition every day, likening them to animals, calling them violent and ignorant when they're not physically attacking anybody and using free speech as a weapon themselves.

"They need to shut up and not talk, we are talking here" -white victim provocateur. The guy has basically called the rape culture on college campuses a conspiracy. He is basically Martin Luther King.
May 25 2016 07:13am
Quote (Skinned @ May 25 2016 06:53am)
Good thing nobody was assaulted or injured by these violent thugs.

I've heard Milo say things like white supremacy is dead in America while you guys come in here bashing blacks for protesting their condition every day, likening them to animals, calling them violent and ignorant when they're not physically attacking anybody and using free speech as a weapon themselves.

"They need to shut up and not talk, we are talking here" -white victim provocateur. The guy has basically called the rape culture on college campuses a conspiracy. He is basically Martin Luther King.

The issue isn't what some people in a comments section on the internet said. Stop puting words in people's mouth. Maybe you should eat a snickers you get a little triggered when you see blm act like thugs, or maybe your just hungry.

Come back and try answer this question
When someone says something I don't like I should:
_ walk away
_debate them using logic and facts
_stomp my feet and yell till they leave
_threaten to punch milo in the face

This was not about race till the protesters made it, it's purely a hi-jacking of an event of notoriety.
May 25 2016 07:22am
Quote (remco6 @ May 25 2016 08:13am)
The issue isn't what some people in a comments section on the internet said. Stop puting words in people's mouth. Maybe you should eat a snickers you get a little triggered when you see blm act like thugs, or maybe your just hungry.

Come back and try answer this question
When someone says something I don't like I should:
_ walk away
_debate them using logic and facts
_stomp my feet and yell till they leave
_threaten to punch milo in the face

This was not about race till the protesters made it, it's purely a hi-jacking of an event of notoriety.

Milo got punched in the face? That is in none of the videos and he later said he was uninjured. Why are you projecting violent actions on a peaceful movement that is reacting to real problems in America?
Gold: 57.00
May 25 2016 07:30am
Quote (Skinned @ 25 May 2016 09:22)
Milo got punched in the face? That is in none of the videos and he later said he was uninjured. Why are you projecting violent actions on a peaceful movement that is reacting to real problems in America?

it's clear you take yourself way too seriously along with a massive inferiority complex and unwarranted self importance level that's unrivaled here, but qft
May 25 2016 07:41am
Quote (Skinned @ May 25 2016 07:22am)

The women threatened to punch him.

Also 0/10 troll on the peaceful movement thing.

This post was edited by remco6 on May 25 2016 07:42am
Gold: 40.42
May 25 2016 08:29am
Lol, how stupid do you have to be to think that being pro gay rights means never criticizing any gay people, though, for real? What a pathetic plea for special treatment.
Gold: 2,617.52
May 25 2016 09:14am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ May 25 2016 07:25am)
...an interesting side note ...BLM was actually founded by 3 black lesbians who were fighting for the LGBT agenda...I await their reaction to the assault on the openly gay Yiannopolous .

It will sadly be washed away because it doesnt fit their selfish, delusional agenda...
Gold: 0.00
May 25 2016 09:39am
I'm not sure what Milo expects as a self-described provocateur.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123411Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll