d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Heres A Thought
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.00
May 25 2016 01:53am
i think u should be able to contact the admins when ur suspended to atleast figure out what ur supposedly banned for or suspended what ever u would like to call it either way its bullshit i think from what my friend said admins are abusing there powers im a new user he is showing me the ropes more less we were on skype and out of no where while he was talking to another friend in pm's he out of no where was suspended for 24hrs being a new member of this comunity i feel that it is unfair and very discouraging to people that are new to the site he is one of my rl friends and i just would think u want to welcome people in the comunity not turn them away for absolutely nothing
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
May 25 2016 02:01am
Because you new user in our community, I suggest you to read 'New users guide' for D2jsp .
Make sure you follow all the rules and then suspensions or any other punishment won't taken against your account.

If you have a question regard your suspension you can contact a Senior Moderator, located here:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/staff.php?g=30

Kind advice, if you have doubt about anything, read the rules again just to make sure you don't break any rule.

If you have more questions, you can always PM me.

This post was edited by Yakir on May 25 2016 02:01am
Trade Moderator
Gold: 40,156.00
May 25 2016 02:03am
If your friend would follow the rules, no suspension would have been given.
Rules apply everywhere in the forums, including private messages and guidchat etc..

Your friend, as stated in your previous topic, can PM a Senior moderator when his suspension ends.
Until then, stop making addional topics regarding this please.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 5,568.00
May 25 2016 02:04am
I already gave You instructions here http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74431522&f=34 and via PMs.
We will not discuss with 3rd users about someone else warns.
You suggestion wont going to happen.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll