d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > The Life Of A Flipper Poe Style > Not Easy At First
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,861,702.00
Jun 13 2016 09:09am
So went down to to like 80k or somewhere in the 80s before I sold a 200 plus exs at 80 ea, still sitting at 1400 plus exalts. But why not? Got them at the floor of prices (the lowest anyone is willing to sell right now) seriously they have no more to go but up. Spent about 3k last night on league, but what's the sense of flipping if you can't enjoy the fg :) I don't have the time like a lot of other people to do to play. What people running users, selling t15 maps and shit, well fuck me I am not anywhere close to that. But real life shit first. Just need to chrom 1 last piece and buy 2 more gems, and regret my tree just by like 20 points and I should be good to go to actually start hammering out levels and start getting to the harder maps and stuff. I will still buy exs if I see them cheap enough, just not actively posting for them, there are a few doing that and that should eat up the rest of the cheap ones. Even with spending fg, when these exs go, even if they go for 80 ea, should still be over 200k fg more around 210k mark. And that doesn't mean the flipping stops :) besides that once I am sure my guy is good in league, I will start selling the currency off there too, to try and make up for the fg spent. Def late to the league party, but who gives a shit, I don't need the currency to roll over to standard in 2 months, and almost 3 weeks when league ends.

Patience my friends, as long as you have enough fg to do what you want, there is no reason not to have patience. Exalts are the best place to be regardless of price. Just learn the market, and be sitting on them when the price is low. Until later, keep on flipping.
Jun 14 2016 06:42am
Well I am def salty, spent fg on a discharge on league and I fucking hate it. What a waste of fg, worse then that what a waste of time, my playing time is few and far between depending how the baby is feeling on any given night, so now gotta buy all new gear and like 140 regrets because I'm level 70 and haven't really done shit yet, have to regret like 80 points on my tree and its 20 regrets per bandit to regret into something else. Not gonna lie didn't have it in me last night I def rage quit last night, told my friend I'm off, ended skype call and quit game. He was like oookkkkk, lol. I rarely let any game frustrate me like that but I think the mixture of wasting my my fg and wasting my time with almost 0 progression and the baby having a bad night, not gonna lie had me raging a lil bit. Let me tell ya, I love my boy to death but fuck man he is tough at night. Kid doesn't need sleep to function, I have never seen anything like it. Wife leaves early for work today, so he had us and probably everyone else up til 4:30 am, and then my wife woke me up at 7:30 am so yeah 3 hours sleep, and I work until midnight, don't get home until after midnight. I'd give my left nut to sleep for 10 hours 1 day. There is a reason why babies are so cute, so you don't fucking kill them. I wish you all children that sleep through the night when you have them.

Nothing much going yesterday on the flipping trail but a couple of exalts on the cheap but not to many, again league is 10 days old, be patient. It will happen. But instead of being past 210k when exalts sell after I buy new gear and shit will prob be more like 205k depending on what price exalts sell at. But it is what it is. I learned a lesson and sometimes you learn the hard way. Didn't due my research good enough before I made the build and I am going to pay for it.

Blog expires at least for me in 2 days, not sure if I will keep on going or not yet, but i did enjoy you. So I will figure it out in the next 2 days. Thank you guys for the feedback I received through pms, I appreciate it, shit I even received a donation which believe me I never expect but it was nice, the person really enjoyed the read, which would make anyone feel good inside. That actually people are reading what you write. Not sure if it is because I am honest in my writing or if it is all the thoughts running my mind.

So for the last 28 days I have been preaching patience, yeah when 10 days go buy and you are still hold well over 1k exalts patience is key. Even if you hold 400 exalts, patience. If you take away nothing else from this blog, take that away from it.

And if you going to deviate from your normal path of playing, at least in a game like Poe, do your research so you don't end up wasting time and currency/fg. Take my hard learned lesson and don't make same mistake.

Until later, stay patient and keep on flipping.
Jun 14 2016 05:55pm
So post expires in 10 hours or at least the auto tracking of it. I am going to let it expire. I appreciate anyone that has been following this, I appreciate the pms I received.

First nothing much happening yet on the exalt front. At least not at the moment, but if anyone takes anything away from it, it should be to have patience :) pretty sure I beat that word to death.
Quick run down. You guys know it is not rocket science, buy low, sell higher = profit. Learn your market, if you don't then you might think you are buying at the floor, but in reality prices will go lower, which in return will make your currency, good, etc harder to sell, or just have more patience then normal. Good mannered and trustworthy are so important to people and myself. People want to trade with you when they know you can be trusted. It will give you a leg up once people start to reconigize you more and more.

Let me tell you the other day, I shit you not in looked like I hard a shard of metal in my tire, it was real low. So I go to the mechanic I trust. And he took a quick look and told me it is a shard of metal can't be plugged. So if all fucking places, I go to Costco because I was going there anyway, and tell the guy I need a new tire. So he asks me where my truck is I show him, he asks me if he can see my keys, so I give them over and he takes my house key or something, and he starts to play around with it, fuck it I'm there for a tire anyway, turns out that it was just a nail sideways, he plucked it out and was like you don't need a new tire I can plug it and my 250$ trip turned into am14$ one. I would go back cause they coulda fucked me but they didn't, and that is the right way to get more business not just make the most off of each customer that comes in.

Stay patient, keep your eyes open for deals, and keep on flipping.

Dog is signing out :)
Jun 16 2016 10:11am
if anyone needs an example of good manners, well here it is, this literally just happened and it was real easy to tell the seller had no clue he made a typo, he really did think i owed him more.

Quote (dog1706 @ Jun 17 2016 01:55am)
dog1706 has sent you 1,380.00 Forum Gold.

Starting Balance:0.00 https://forums.d2jsp.org/images/gold3.gif
New Balance:1,380.00 https://forums.d2jsp.org/images/gold3.gif
dog1706 commented: 23 exs

You can view your complete Forum Gold transaction logs here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/gold.php?i=1088591

still owe me 230fg

23 x 60 = 1380

ahhh fuck typo on my part i was selling at 70fg... guess your right then.. zz

listen if you want, send me fg back and i give you exs back, im not a scumbag on a typo, but i wouldnt have bought at 70 either

well can we meet half way would you have paid 65 ea?

fair enough
sending 115 fg

you are a legend

no worries man, i have my own fg, not gonna fuck someone else on a typo. gl to you my man.

Jun 16 2016 10:13am
this is how you make contacts for the time you spend on d2j. there was nothing he could have done about this, make a scam accusation and it clearly states in the title of his post 23 for 60 ea, so i coulda beat him, instead i offered to give back the exalts for a refund, he suggested middle ground and i accepted. in the end i still payed dirt ass cheap for those exs, and the seller is happy because even though i could have fucked him, i didnt.

keep on flipping ;)
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic