Gold: 1.00
May 18 2016 07:57pm
Bump
May 19 2016 12:42pm
Bump
Gold: 0.70
May 19 2016 05:15pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

bin virginity..

still in that noob guild i see

and why do people offer you dog shit for items that they can't find themselves?

This post was edited by lxxgatmanxxl on May 19 2016 05:16pm
Gold: 5,253.17
May 19 2016 08:51pm

Quote (lxxgatmanxxl @ May 19 2016 03:15pm)
bin virginity..

still in that noob guild i see

and why do people offer you dog shit for items that they can't find themselves?

:)
Thats an interesting question... I have a few as well...
Why is someone who doesn't play commenting on prices?
Why do people feel compelled to price items based on what they paid when the game and it's player base have fundamentally and drastically changed since the item was purchased?
Why do you seem to have an over inflated sense of value of items that players "can't find for themselves"?
Does the likelihood of a player finding a similar item influence how much those items benefit a player's climb?
Would these items drastically increase the speed of a solo climb? (I won't mention group. If your goal is to MQ all you need is an hour and a half and 4 friendly people with half decent gear)

But no, you're right. Any price lower than what you paid years ago when posts actually dropped out of the top 50 before they are a year old must be dog shit.

Maybe the best question is why do people insist on wasting everyone's time by posting items they have no intention of selling for anywhere near what similar items have sold for recently.

Anyway. Retract my dog shit. Thanks.
May 20 2016 07:46am
Bump
May 20 2016 11:51am
Bump
Gold: 0.70
May 20 2016 12:10pm
Quote (ItsLotd @ May 19 2016 09:51pm)
Why do people feel compelled to price items based on what they paid when the game and it's player base have fundamentally and drastically changed since the item was purchased?
Why do you seem to have an over inflated sense of value of items that players "can't find for themselves"?
Does the likelihood of a player finding a similar item influence how much those items benefit a player's climb?
Would these items drastically increase the speed of a solo climb? (I won't mention group. If your goal is to MQ all you need is an hour and a half and 4 friendly people with half decent gear)

But no, you're right. Any price lower than what you paid years ago when posts actually dropped out of the top 50 before they are a year old must be dog shit.

Maybe the best question is why do people insist on wasting everyone's time by posting items they have no intention of selling for anywhere near what similar items have sold for recently.

tldr

Gold: 134.69
May 20 2016 12:59pm
Quote (ItsLotd @ May 19 2016 09:51pm)

you genuinely do under price hard, i've happily paid 1k on things you refuse to pay 400 on but i'm sure op is ruined emotionally by your retract
Gold: 50,061.36
May 20 2016 01:05pm

Quote (dude_927 @ May 20 2016 02:59pm)
you genuinely do under price hard, i've happily paid 1k on things you refuse to pay 400 on but i'm sure op is ruined emotionally by your retract

He also sells them for cheap (actually, I prefer to call them "priced just right") compared to everyone else.

He refused to pay 400 because they're not worth that. You overpay because that's the only way you'll get it out of their claws.

Everyone's so stubborn and selfish. The sooner people (OP included) realize this, the sooner they'll get rid of the items.

The questions really isn't about whether it's priced right anymore; actually, it's all about what you value more: fg or your nearly worthless items.

Yes, they're worthless now because this game is crap. Paul is also stubborn and selfish.

Not sure why anyone plays this game anymore. Paul doesn't care what his player base wants, only what HE wants.

You really wouldn't like him if you met him IRL. So why play his game???
Gold: 134.69
May 20 2016 01:12pm
Quote (pwb3 @ May 20 2016 02:05pm)
He also sells them for cheap (actually, I prefer to call them "priced just right") compared to everyone else.

He refused to pay 400 because they're not worth that. You overpay because that's the only way you'll get it out of their claws.

Everyone's so stubborn and selfish. The sooner people (OP included) realize this, the sooner they'll get rid of the items.

The questions really isn't about whether it's priced right anymore; actually, it's all about what you value more: fg or your nearly worthless items.

Yes, they're worthless now because this game is crap. Paul is also stubborn and selfish.

Not sure why anyone plays this game anymore. Paul doesn't care what his player base wants, only what HE wants.

You really wouldn't like him if you met him IRL. So why play his game???

you've paid more than i would for several items...
i don't even like jsp, nevermind ls, but i'll be damned if im sellling decent hc mq gear for 400fg or less
Go Back To LS Hardcore Trading Topic List
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check