d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > How
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,888.88
May 11 2016 09:58pm
Quote (Dante @ May 12 2016 08:20am)
okay Rex, grab another beer and keep on living in the dream world where you win arguments by telling people they're wrong

BEER!!! wtf are you talking about, it has to be BOURBON... you know, BOURBON... and if I don't get that, I have to contend with WHISKEY... :D

The point of my debate is based on the basic reality that every person around the world is taught the way of the people that control all avenues in teaching... it does not matter where it is Arabic or English (shit the English language is hard in reality because they use many different languages to compile one form). What I find very interesting with the people of different continents, the previous teachers were dominated by hate... you heard me... HATE... let us take a power country like the United States of America, they hate the British, this is written in history, so the ancestors that defeated them, decided to instigate their dominance by changing a few things... so, they chose to change the spelling of certain words because they had no rivalry with other countires like France etc... so, we have the debate of whether the word Colour is correct versus the American version of Color... this can be just a mispelling for all we know... we weren't bought up during that time et-cetera. And of course this happens with Litre vs Liter or Metre vs Meter or mathematical problems converting Miles into Kilometres and vice versa.

At the end of the day, everything that has been derived as being different was actually bought about when King Solomon gathered everyone to create the 'Tower of Babylon' in the journey to reach Heaven and become a God by firing an arrow into the heavens... and thus, the Heavens struck Earth and separated all mankind and ensured they could not communicate with the same language... thus the beginning of all debates we encounter to this day... we all feel different, and hatred keeps us at bay... et cetera.

:P
Gold: 134.69
May 11 2016 10:14pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ May 11 2016 10:58pm)
BEER!!! wtf are you talking about, it has to be BOURBON... you know, BOURBON... and if I don't get that, I have to contend with WHISKEY... :D

The point of my debate is based on the basic reality that every person around the world is taught the way of the people that control all avenues in teaching... it does not matter where it is Arabic or English (shit the English language is hard in reality because they use many different languages to compile one form). What I find very interesting with the people of different continents, the previous teachers were dominated by hate... you heard me... HATE... let us take a power country like the United States of America, they hate the British, this is written in history, so the ancestors that defeated them, decided to instigate their dominance by changing a few things... so, they chose to change the spelling of certain words because they had no rivalry with other countires like France etc... so, we have the debate of whether the word Colour is correct versus the American version of Color... this can be just a mispelling for all we know... we weren't bought up during that time et-cetera. And of course this happens with Litre vs Liter or Metre vs Meter or mathematical problems converting Miles into Kilometres and vice versa.

At the end of the day, everything that has been derived as being different was actually bought about when King Solomon gathered everyone to create the 'Tower of Babylon' in the journey to reach Heaven and become a God by firing an arrow into the heavens... and thus, the Heavens struck Earth and separated all mankind and ensured they could not communicate with the same language... thus the beginning of all debates we encounter to this day... we all feel different, and hatred keeps us at bay... et cetera.

:P

you never go full rex :p
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll