d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Favorite Songs & Bands > Monarch's Upcoming Album Discussion > List And Discussion Of Upcoming Albums
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2016 12:53pm
Upcoming Albums

• Blink-182 - California - July 1, 2016
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Getaway - June 17, 2016
  • Beck - Untitled - TBD
  • Cyndi Lauper - Detour - May 6, 2016
  • Kygo - Cloud Nine - May 13, 2016
  • Bob Dylan - Fallen Angels - May 20
  • Gorillaz - TBA - TBD
  • Bon Jovi - This House is Not For Sale - TBD
  • Linkin Park - TBA - TBD
  • Danzig - TBA - TBD
  • Pearljam - TBA - TBD
  • Offspring - TBA - TBD

I'll add more as more albums are released, announced, and dated. I'll be adding links to singles, news, etc.

Red Hot Chili Peppers -
Danger Mouse will be producing the album. Recently, it has been announced that Nigel Godrich, as well as Elton John, will appear on the album. The first single from the album was released at 10 AM, on 5/5/2016.
[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_Tw0w3lLA[/VIDEO] - Dark Necessities, 5/5/2016
Franchise Followup - SUPER excited for this one. It's going to be a real treat to see a new album, especially after witnessing the greatness that was "I'm With You" in 2011. This'll be the first release from this awesome group in almost five years, not counting the singles they released in 2011 after I'm With You. Hopefully it's good.

Blink-182 -
Following the departure of longterm band-member Tom DeLonge and the addition of Matt Skiba, the band has announced a new album. The album has been titled 'California', and the lead single, Bored to Death, premiered on April 27th, 2016.
[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yGipyel-3I[/VIDEO]
Franchise Followup - Really excited for this one. Blink has always been considered a real legend in the industry, as well as in the pop-punk genre, by me. I think that this'll be a very interesting album, probably filled with a lot of songs related to Tom's departure and the drama with that, seeing as though the trio had essentially been friends for almost ~20 years up until this point.

Guided by Voices -
Halliday, you magnificent bastard. Following the late-2014/2015 breakup of legendary Low-Fi band Guided by Voices, Robert Pollard has reformed the group with an entirely new lineup, and has issued several new tour dates, following the release of the FOURTH Suitcase Album, which contained nearly 100 songs, which range from demos, filler, and live performances. A few months into this new version of GBV, the new album, 'Please Be Honest' has also been released. Good job, Pollard, gold star for robot boy.

Discuss music and the music news in this thread! Officially confirmed news and album-dates will be posted here, on the main post, when I get around to it.
Go Back To Favorite Songs & Bands Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll