d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Sig And Ava Request > Up To 1k Fg
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 29 2016 08:14am
okay so what I want... I want a sig with Robert griffin III and Kirk cousins. However I want it batman vs superman themed. If you google images batman vs superman you'll see what I'm talking about. I like the rain effects but I'm gonna let you guys be as creative with it as you want.

My only reqs are....
Kirk cousins is batman
Rg3 is superman

Willing to pay up to 1k depending on quality. Lmk :)
Gold: 9,950.00
Apr 29 2016 01:50pm
Quote (TUAlumni @ Apr 29 2016 10:14am)

My only reqs are....
Kirk cousins is batman
Rg3 is superman

So is this figuratively speaking or literally? In other words do you want Kirk Cousins in a Batman suit and RG3 in a Superman suit or are you just looking to have the football players, sans superhero costumes, in place of where the superheroes would be in the image?
Gold: 0.00
Apr 29 2016 02:28pm
Quote (BroKeN.sKy @ Apr 29 2016 03:50pm)
So is this figuratively speaking or literally? In other words do you want Kirk Cousins in a Batman suit and RG3 in a Superman suit or are you just looking to have the football players, sans superhero costumes, in place of where the superheroes would be in the image?

Either or. Like I said. I want the artist to make it their own.

The issue with rg3 in a football uniform would be he's on the Browns but hasn't played yet so their probably won't be much to go from for him.

Whatever you think is doable and will look good im game for.
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll