d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Classic 2007+ >
Service
> Iso Hell A4 Chaos Runs To Lvl 50 > Paying 100fg This Is Nl, Not Ladder
Prev1234
Closed New Topic
Gold: Locked
Apr 26 2016 06:38pm
both sorcs saw what u said in game after nate left
and i have always been polite to you even after all that drama you guys had..even vouched for you before

This post was edited by Quizer_Quizer on Apr 26 2016 06:40pm
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Apr 26 2016 07:01pm
Quote (Quizer_Quizer @ Apr 26 2016 08:38pm)
both sorcs saw what u said in game after nate left
and i have always been polite to you even after all that drama you guys had..even vouched for you before

Then why are you talking sh*t now... first of all yes "after YOU informed me" that "NATE" was not coming because of me i called him a BI*ch
I never said anything else, you said the info bro, blame yourself and stop yappin your mouth around when you cant back-it up....
come at me bro, and get everything piece by piece explained and get shut down
Quizer's are goofs, period

and both sorc's as in the two sorc's ive been leveling for free for the passed 2 days? those two?
oh yeah... lol solid resources... lmfao.....
ur all m@d over a game and refuse to play... lol then be mad, i got levels to gain
Ciao

This post was edited by MunchyMadness on Apr 26 2016 07:02pm
Apr 26 2016 07:04pm
Quote (MunchyMadness @ Apr 26 2016 06:01pm)
Then why are you talking sh*t now... first of all yes "after YOU informed me" that "NATE" was not coming because of me i called him a BI*ch
I never said anything else, you said the info bro, blame yourself and stop yappin your mouth around when you cant back-it up....
come at me bro, and get everything piece by piece explained and get shut down
Quizer's are goofs, period

and both sorc's as in the two sorc's ive been leveling for free for the passed 2 days? those two?
oh yeah... lol solid resources... lmfao.....
ur all m@d over a game and refuse to play... lol then be mad, i got levels to gain
Ciao

you were mad in that game because u died on your 92 sorc and didn't want to get seals...so i go get the seal and seis popped on you..was not done on purpose
u actually left game when the low lvl sorc couldnt use his gear yet and his friend had crap gear

This post was edited by Quizer_Quizer on Apr 26 2016 07:04pm
Apr 26 2016 07:06pm
lies... anyways ciao look up the scammer post idiot... i never got warn he bought a sorc i made the account so 100% unreg
meph glitcher and he lost it, however it happend too bad so sad... and now you coming at me... lmfao Wow youre a fucking goof, Kid~!

none of what you're saying happend, i thought you were cool... But clearly no one from "Quizer" can be trusted, thanks for informing me of this before i made a terrible mistake

This post was edited by MunchyMadness on Apr 26 2016 07:07pm
Gold: 1,713,199.60
Apr 26 2016 07:12pm
Quote (Quizer_Quizer @ Apr 26 2016 06:04pm)
you were mad in that game because u died on your 92 sorc and didn't want to get seals...so i go get the seal and seis popped on you..was not done on purpose
u actually left game when the low lvl sorc couldnt use his gear yet and his friend had crap gear

:rofl:

CS > 92 Sorc

Quote (MunchyMadness @ Apr 26 2016 06:06pm)
lies... anyways ciao look up the scammer post idiot... i never got warn he bought a sorc i made the account so 100% unreg
meph glitcher and he lost it, however it happend too bad so sad... and now you coming at me... lmfao Wow youre a fucking goof, Kid~!

none of what you're saying happend, i thought you were cool... But clearly no one from "Quizer" can be trusted, thanks for informing me of this before i made a terrible mistake

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74287186&f=250&o=10

Hey bro your story doesn't all add up for some reason?
Apr 26 2016 07:13pm
Quote (MunchyMadness @ Apr 26 2016 06:06pm)

both sorcs saw u talk crap about him in that game and saw you die but you say im a liar...why would i lie about that...i was always polite to u before even though u guys had drama..then u go off like that..now you say im not trusted? i have plenty that can vouch me as trusted

This post was edited by Quizer_Quizer on Apr 26 2016 07:14pm
Apr 26 2016 07:17pm
Quote (Quizer_Quizer @ Apr 26 2016 09:13pm)
both sorcs saw u talk crap about him in that game and saw you die but you say im a liar...why would i lie about that...i was always polite to u before even though u guys had drama..then u go off like that..now you say im not trusted? i have plenty that can vouch me as trusted

sigh, i cannot be bothered... seriously lol enjoy yapping those jaws, seems that's all you two are any good at
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
Prev1234
Closed New Topic