d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Gold Transfer Limits
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 42.00
Apr 27 2016 11:13pm
Quote (neosoph @ Apr 28 2016 12:11am)
Jealous much rando?

i have the respect of the people who are actually good at the game, some random newcomer with a big wallet will never be comparable

i played this game back when it was still brand new, back when every dungeon was bugged to hell and hard as fuck

you'll never get to enjoy the game the way i and most of the ppl here did, so waste your fg on worthless currency i could care less what you do
Gold: 95.60
Apr 27 2016 11:41pm
Quote (HEAVENSHAKINGSWORD @ Apr 27 2016 11:13pm)
i have the respect of the people who are actually good at the game, some random newcomer with a big wallet will never be comparable

i played this game back when it was still brand new, back when every dungeon was bugged to hell and hard as fuck

you'll never get to enjoy the game the way i and most of the ppl here did, so waste your fg on worthless currency i could care less what you do

You aren't shit. Gw2 is a grinding game, nothing more. You being "good" at it necessarily means you have wasted thousands of hours on pixels. Where have those hours gotten you? Know what that tells me? That tells me you are worthless IRL and actively resort to getting attention anonymously. You value pixels more than real life accomplishments. So now, instead of doing something worthwhile, you waste tons of your time (and other people's time) on JSP whining to new players about how the game is dead and you miss the "good old days." Basically, you spread your own misery to others, which by definition makes you a shitbag. No one who is relevant gives a fuck about your worthless, whiney-ass gaming past with GW2. Some people are new to the game, that doesn't make them any less important than you, you inbred retard.

You have two choices in front of you. One is to say "hey, maybe this guy is onto something and I should reevaluate what I consider to be important and start being more friendly to innocent people." And two is to try and make some nonsensical prepubescent drivel retort. I have no delusions about what your dumbass will choose.

And this goes for all of the toxic dipshits on this gw2 forum who spread worthless negativity. The game is fine, you assholes are the problem. No wonder this subforum is dead, the moderators haven't been exterminating the roaches.
Gold: 42.00
Apr 28 2016 12:07am
nice wall of text, have fun using your fg to waste the experience of the game

cya later bud
Gold: 22.00
Apr 28 2016 03:59pm
Quote (neosoph @ Apr 28 2016 01:41am)
You aren't shit. Gw2 is a grinding game, nothing more. You being "good" at it necessarily means you have wasted thousands of hours on pixels. Where have those hours gotten you? Know what that tells me? That tells me you are worthless IRL and actively resort to getting attention anonymously. You value pixels more than real life accomplishments. So now, instead of doing something worthwhile, you waste tons of your time (and other people's time) on JSP whining to new players about how the game is dead and you miss the "good old days." Basically, you spread your own misery to others, which by definition makes you a shitbag. No one who is relevant gives a fuck about your worthless, whiney-ass gaming past with GW2. Some people are new to the game, that doesn't make them any less important than you, you inbred retard.

You have two choices in front of you. One is to say "hey, maybe this guy is onto something and I should reevaluate what I consider to be important and start being more friendly to innocent people." And two is to try and make some nonsensical prepubescent drivel retort. I have no delusions about what your dumbass will choose.

And this goes for all of the toxic dipshits on this gw2 forum who spread worthless negativity. The game is fine, you assholes are the problem. No wonder this subforum is dead, the moderators haven't been exterminating the roaches.

this subforum takes it upon itself to exterminate the roaches.

i see from what little has been done this far you've already got one severely angry foot out the door, you stormseed jacarandom.

This post was edited by Wretch on Apr 28 2016 04:02pm
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll