d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Who Hates Hearing Hillary Speak?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 119,903.34
Apr 20 2016 04:49am
Hillary being president just means 8 more years of the shit we just had with some slight differences.

Trump wouldn't be so bad if he was so bent on the issues of Immigration/Brown people. But that's partly the reason for people supporting him in the first place.

Or people making under 25k or married couples with under 50k combined income yearly hearing about a 0% income tax. Which is hilarious because a 0% tax won't happen and people vote for someone with the expectation they will be making pennies still.

It's going to kill me to vote for Hillary because I think she's literal dog shit but we can't risk the GOP gaining the white house and if they gained the white house with house/senate control, they might actually waste their time on social issues that are pointless.

I really wish Bernie's supporters would take this main message and that is to vote and change the process yourself through partaking in it. Things aren't going to change dreading about them. Amount of people I know my age who won't vote in local elections and the presidential is just sad.
Gold: 633.87
Apr 20 2016 06:32am
I dislike listening to Obama because I often disagree with what he says. I can't stand listening to Hillary Clinton because she's just an absolutely terrible orator.

Obama hits the right notes; his intonation is on point. Clinton ends everything on an up-note and has a perpetually smug look on her face.
Gold: 9,039.20
Apr 20 2016 06:39am
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 19 2016 08:31pm)
She creeps me out... less than Cruz does, but still.

When she smiles I get the willies.

Cause she has dead pan eyes, a thousand mile stare that you can tell in your gut that there is nothing human going on in her mind.
Gold: 25.00
Apr 20 2016 06:49am
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Apr 20 2016 05:49am)
Hillary being president just means 8 more years of the shit we just had with some slight differences.

Trump wouldn't be so bad if he was so bent on the issues of Immigration/Brown people. But that's partly the reason for people supporting him in the first place.

Or people making under 25k or married couples with under 50k combined income yearly hearing about a 0% income tax. Which is hilarious because a 0% tax won't happen and people vote for someone with the expectation they will be making pennies still.

It's going to kill me to vote for Hillary because I think she's literal dog shit but we can't risk the GOP gaining the white house and if they gained the white house with house/senate control, they might actually waste their time on social issues that are pointless.

I really wish Bernie's supporters would take this main message and that is to vote and change the process yourself through partaking in it. Things aren't going to change dreading about them. Amount of people I know my age who won't vote in local elections and the presidential is just sad.

Repubs can't win

if they vote for a candidate supporting policies to help rich people they get shit on

if they vote for a candidate supporting policies to help poor people they get shit on
Gold: 607.00
Apr 20 2016 07:35am
Quote (PartyInMyPants @ Apr 19 2016 09:30pm)
The moment she opens her mouth I cringe.

Trump or Hillary...US really screwed up their candidates this time around GG.

So true. She's a sociopath for sure..

Regardless I feel like my brothers will be sent to some other foreign country to die once again with either.
Gold: 28,296.69
Apr 20 2016 08:12am
As a horror fan I like her fake and real laugh
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll