d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Removing Warns From Log History > New Beginnings And Clean Slates
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 19 2016 11:53pm
Personally, I voted no. I understand that a lot of people are going to make mistakes, and that being reminded of that all the time can be painful (As your loaded question so painfully put it) but I don't think that's a bad thing. If you make a mistake, you should improve from it, as you most obviously did.

I don't think judging someone for their past mistakes is right, but mistakes happen, and when they happen, they effect everyone around you. You have to deal with that, and be glad that things are not as bad as they are, some people face much higher consequences for their mistakes, permanently. Just let it be as it is, and take it as something positive, rather than negative. The society (At least I'm going to assume we both live in a western society) we live in always hammers home that mistakes are always going to be there, in legal situations, one may have their records cleaned because otherwise they may be completely unable to find work. Here, whether you scammed someone, or broke some other rule, you'll have that mark against you, and, annoying as that may be, it's there to remind you of what you did, and to help you move past it, as repeating that mistake will make your situation all the worst. My advice - just live with it, your reputation is never going to be squeaky clean, and it honestly shouldn't be, let your mistakes shape you into a better person. Let hypocrites and folks trying to make themselves appear good after doing bad speak for themselves, your reputation is based upon the way you act, and that speaks for itself.

This post was edited by Chefvortivort on Apr 20 2016 12:31am
Gold: 9.87
Apr 20 2016 01:23am
No. It's there for a reason.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 5,568.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 20 2016 09:42am
This suggestion wont going to happen im sorry.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll