d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Photography > What Do You Use? > What Would You Recommend?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 78.16
Jun 28 2016 01:48am
Quote (Xandriia @ Jun 28 2016 12:57pm)
I wish I could see for myself :P. I'd definitely prefer better focus though because color is such an easy fix and I definitely feel like I have focusing issues with my 5d2.

Eh, I dunno. Just been kinda blah about it for a while. I have no clients and my kids are pains to shoot. Plus living in the same area for so long (that I hate) it's like I have no inspiration to even go out.

It's kind of easy but there's a certain creaminess you get out of the old girl. I only take out the 1ds when i want that and focusing wont be an issue. Yeah the 5d2 was pretty average outside of the centre point but it was leaps and bound above the 5d1. That thing was filthy. Still have it somewhere haha

Yeah sounds tough. Dont know what to suggest i dont know anything about where you live haha contact some agencies and do some test shoots with green models?
Gold: 95.50
Jul 6 2016 10:32am
Quote (lithfkn @ Jun 28 2016 02:48am)
It's kind of easy but there's a certain creaminess you get out of the old girl. I only take out the 1ds when i want that and focusing wont be an issue. Yeah the 5d2 was pretty average outside of the centre point but it was leaps and bound above the 5d1. That thing was filthy. Still have it somewhere haha

Yeah sounds tough. Dont know what to suggest i dont know anything about where you live haha contact some agencies and do some test shoots with green models?

Facebook group for your area and you'll find endless supplies of 'models' to test with.

As far as the 5Dc comment.

Some of my favorite shots are from that camera.

Idk what it is but that camera is just beautiful.
Gold: 78.16
Jul 9 2016 12:47am
Quote (Conspire @ Jul 7 2016 02:32am)
Facebook group for your area and you'll find endless supplies of 'models' to test with.

As far as the 5Dc comment.

Some of my favorite shots are from that camera.

Idk what it is but that camera is just beautiful.

Dont think I could use it again haha in fact i dont even know where it is!

Facebook models are bleh..
Go Back To Photography Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll