d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > World Of Warcraft Mount Collector > Gotta Mount Em' All!
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
May 2 2016 06:59pm
Yet again we are lucky! We ran Zul'Gurub today for the 2 mounts within the dungeon. We came out victourious with the Swift Zulian Panther! One of the rarer heroic dungeon mounts there is! Now the only remaining heroic dungeon mounts we have is the Raptor in Zul'Gurub and the Proto Drake in Utgarde Pinnacle.

This post was edited by PSN_4EVA on May 2 2016 07:02pm
May 5 2016 08:00am
No mounts yet this week from any raid runs. :sad: Leveling a few more of my mid level characters to 100 to try and run the raids more. Also gunna attempt to do some meta achievements for the achievement mounts! There are a few easy ones I can eliminate.
May 6 2016 07:30am
Update for you guys! We championed Stormwind in the Argent Tournament yesterday! We now start our 5 days of the Exodar working to champion them. This Argent Tournament mount collection is going to take quite a bit of time to get done.
May 7 2016 07:34am
The timewalking events are now live again! I am working on my druid healer in them to get some Timewarped Badges to buy us the mounts they have. We just strolling in our first dungeon ever in Timewalking Event on our druid. Wreaking havok in Magisters' Terrace, we came up to our first boss Selin Fireheart. I'm doing a good job healing keeping our team alive and making sure we finish the fight. Eventually we down him and get to the looting stage. Upon looting I notice I looted a Epic quality item. I say to myself, "There are no epic gear drops in Timewalking Dungeons". So I open up my bags, and there it is. Another one of my most wanted mounts that is a rare one to loot. The Infinite Timereaver was ours!

May 8 2016 11:32am
So with the help of thecamelhoarder.com i was able to to get my Grey Riding Camel from Uldum. With that they found a figurine, and let me come and get the mount! Another rare one for the collection.

May 10 2016 09:08am
Cleaning up our raids for the week and one of our stops was to the Eye of Eternity. We needed to stop the powerful Malygos for wrecking havok on Azeroth. We started the fight and got him to the stage where we tried to kill us by breaking the platform. We jumped on a Drake and saved ourselves from a deadly fall and proceeded to attack Malygos. In no time he was dead and Alexstraza showed up to bid us a thank you. Within the gift she presented to use, we were gifted the Azure Drake! There's one more for the collection!

May 11 2016 09:49am
Just a little update. I converted alot of this into a Wordpress blog as well (: so make sure to follow there. You can comment on specific mount drops and like them!

http://www.psnmounts.com
May 13 2016 08:35am
Since we are only allowed to run raids once a week per character, we have been on a mission. Leveling many level 100 characters is key to running many raids. This is the reason why I have been working towards as many level 100 on my server that I can. I currently have 2 accounts and hope to fill them both. We will be finishing raids this weekend and hopefully see another mount soon! Our Progress with the Argent Tourney is coming along nicely! We are currently a champion of Stormwind and The Exodar. Working on Darnassus now! After today, 2 more days and we will be championed with them. The Molten Front is coming along nicely on Unseenblade. Realm Hopping helps to get us more dailies to get it finished faster. Tol Barad is a mess and i feel is taking ages to get those mounts.
May 15 2016 09:34pm
These Argent Tournament dailies aren't the most fun things to do but they are pretty easy. after 15 days we have earned the right to Champion Stormwind, Darnassus, and Exodar. We reached Exalted reputation with each to buy their cheaper costing Champion Seal mounts first. We start our journey for Ironforge tomorrow, and then move onto our finally city which is the Gnomeregan. We will be getting the cheaper mounts out of the way first, then working towards the 500 seals we need for the faction mounts, as well as the 150 seals for the Argent Hippogryph.

May 19 2016 08:34am
Another little update for all you guys! im working on my meta achievements with a friend currently to get thsoe mounts! i should finish at least 3 of them this week!

My blog site is also now up and running after being nutty for the past few days so you can email subscribe there to find out when i make new posts as well as here!

http://www.psnmounts.com/
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic