d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > World Of Warcraft Mount Collector > Gotta Mount Em' All!
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Apr 20 2016 08:09am
Doing our normal raid runs for the week on our hunter, and we are just going around killing the bosses for mounts. Not expecting much as usual, we entered Karazhan to kill Attumen the Huntsman. We weren't expecting much out of the ordinary. Little did we know today was the day we would get one of the rarest and most sought after mounts in the game! Attumen the Huntsman gifted us with the drop of the Fiery Warhorse's Reins! Maybe this is Blizzard's way of saying sorry you couldn't win the Core Hound Chain on the BMAH yesterday. We will never know, but we now own this amazing mount! I know a lot of my friends will be extremely jealous!

Apr 21 2016 07:53am
So we took our Mounts In-Training out for a walk last night. They needed a break from their stables and were itching to kill. We went out and accomplished the Stable Master Achievement! With this we added the Armored Frostwolf to out collection.

When we finished training the stable mounts, Nat Pagle began to talk to us constantly roaming in on his horse while we fished. We were on the hunt to become his Best Friend. After some fishing we managed to achieve the Best Friend status. From there we needed to collect 100 of Nat's Lucky Coins. The easiest way to do this was to fish for the Lunarfall Carp since they usually drop 2-4 of these. They also had a chance at getting us our Sea Turtle mount but had no luck. After a night long of fishing we were able to buy the Crimson Water Strider!

Today we will be finishing up the Kirin Tor Offensive reputation and thus later today will have another mount for the collection.

This post was edited by PSN_4EVA on Apr 21 2016 07:58am
Apr 21 2016 09:08am
So those dailies went a lot faster than i had thought. The Isle of Thunder was not ready for us today! We whooped some ass and got our dailies done in no time. Achieving Exalted status with the Kirin Tor Offensive we now have a Golden Primal Direhorn!

Apr 21 2016 05:01pm
Decided I was going to go try my luck at farming some rare mount drops today! Started with the Zandalari Warbringers. After camping in the Dread Wastes for roughly 4 hours and not getting a single mount, I decided to try my luck on Huolon. Little did we know, he was very generous. Being only our second kill of him on this new character that we boosted to 100, he dropped the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent for us! 1 more mount to add to the collection!

Apr 23 2016 11:21am
Decided to hunt some Zandalari Warbringer's last night! Ended up getting lucky with getting one of their mounts. Got the mount that is supposed to be the lowest drop chance! Now to hunt for the other 2 that they can drop to finish our collection of them. Welcome the Jade Primordial Direhorn mount!

This post was edited by PSN_4EVA on Apr 23 2016 11:39am
Apr 23 2016 06:52pm
We love mounts so much that we buy them all! Made a 120k purchase and got the Grand Expedition Yak! Mount 'Em Up!

Apr 23 2016 09:36pm
Farmed up some Bloody Coins tonight using my horde friend. Got the 500 needed to add the Ashhide Mushan Beast to the collection! We are nearing 250 very fast indeed!

Apr 24 2016 07:43am
So after hunting even more Zandalari Warscouts, we ended up with another one of their mounts. we now have the Amber Primordial Direhorn. This was a pain because they dropped the Jade one for a second time. Only 1 more to go to finish getting all the Mounts for the Zandalari.

Our Winterspring Cub has finally left training today. After 20 long days training hard, he is now all grown up into a mount. The Winterspring Frostsaber is now a mount in our collection.

Apr 25 2016 04:04pm
With some help from GMSteven we were able to add another mount to our collection! We have added the Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast to our Collection! Hitting rank 6 proved easy for us, but hitting rank 8 was difficult so we had to call in same reinforcements to help out. In the end we added a new mount to the collection and can resume collecting!

Apr 26 2016 07:02am
While fighting the forces of the sea, we got attacked by a very vicious beast. We went in full blown ready top fight. Instead of killing the beast, we captured it and brought it back to our Garrison in Lunarfall. We now added the Mudback Riverbeast to our collection.

Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic