d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > World Of Warcraft Mount Collector > Gotta Mount Em' All!
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Apr 5 2016 08:03am
So I have decided to make my first blog post be about my World of Warcraft Journey to collect every mount in the game! My current goal is to get 200 mounts before we see the new expansion. Below is my list of my most wanted mounts as well as a link to the mounts i currently have!

Current Mounts I Have:
http://simplearmory.com/#/us/suramar/artemisiae/collectable/mounts
http://simplearmory.com/#/us/suramar/unseenblade/collectable/mounts

I post both because the reputations are spread between both characters on who is grinding!

Most Wanted:
Infinite Timereaver
Phosphorescent Stone Drake
Ashes of Al'ar
Swift Spectral Tiger
Astral Cloud Serpent

Proudest Collected:
Kor'kron War Wolf
Champion's TreadBlade
Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent

I will start my story with the fact that I am currently working on many reputation mounts! Netherwing (Currently Revered) and the Shar'tari Skyguard (Currently Honored) are proving to be a grind. These seemed to be alot more to grind out than I had first thought. I will finish them up when the dailies allow me to. Wyrmrest Accord and Ramkahen will be easy enough i believe at level 100. I feel these will be my next mounts to get. I will be grinding out the rep in dungeons at some point soon. My little Frostsaber Cub is becoming 3 days old today. Only 17 more days til he is fully grown into a nice big mount! Stratholme will fall victim soon to passing me the Deathcharger's Reins!
Apr 6 2016 07:27am
After the Alliance finally prevails over Wintergrasp yesterday, I was able to obtain yet another mount for my collection. The Black War Mammoth for 2k Honor was added to my collection. Today begins the final stretch of my Netherwing Rep as I finished today's dailies with a mere 1.5k reputation left to hit Exalted. Let the egg grind begin for my Drakes!

Apr 6 2016 02:15pm
So we had a little confrontation with Illidan Stormrage today! He showed the Dragonmaw we weren't the orc who we were perceived to be. In the end we got rescued and i now own 6 new Netherwing Drakes for Mounts!

This post was edited by PSN_4EVA on Apr 6 2016 02:15pm
Apr 6 2016 09:47pm
After a long day of killing the Skettis I achieved the rank of Exalted with the Sha'tari Skyguard. Hello to 5 Nether Ray Mounts!

This post was edited by PSN_4EVA on Apr 6 2016 09:48pm
Apr 7 2016 05:43am
So we made another purchase today and upgraded to the Digital Deluxe Edition! One more mount for the collection!
Apr 9 2016 06:52am
Got quite a bit done mount wise lately. We finished our grind of Tol'Vir with the Ramkahen Tabard on and finally were able to hit exalted and gain use the 2 camels mounts they sell.

Decided to do some garrison fishing and try to get the Sea Turtle mount but had no luck finding that one. We did however end up getting the Riding Turtle TCG mount from the random mobs you can get!

Finally, we were able to get enough Burnished Leather on our Leatherworker to craft our Riding Harness. Now just to hit 700 Leatherworking and we can learn it!

This post was edited by PSN_4EVA on Apr 9 2016 06:53am
Apr 9 2016 08:57am
So doing some Mount Raid runs and we get our first ever rare raid mount today! Deathwing granted use the Blazing Drake!

Apr 12 2016 08:07am
This weeks raids have come to a close and Blazing Drake was the prize this week! No others. Hopefully I have some better luck today im nearing my Corrupted Dreadwing im at about 80k Apexis / 150k Needed. Still Leveling my Leatherworking to 700. That turned out to be a pain since I now need mass Burnished Leather. May go on the hunt for the Primal Spirits and use those!
Apr 12 2016 09:07pm
We went on a massive mission today to hit Exalted with the Wyrmrest Accord. After grinding out Utgarde Pinnacle all day we finally achieved Exalted status. This wasn't the most fun thing to do but hey we got a mount

We now own a wonderful Red Drake. The number keeps increasing! My Fiance is determined to add Baron Rivendare's Deathcharger to our collection and will be farming him all night! I on the other hand am working on 15k Apexis Crystals on my Rogue to buy the last 3 needed reputation mounts from Draenor! Happy reading and check out our newest addition!

This post was edited by PSN_4EVA on Apr 12 2016 09:19pm
Apr 13 2016 08:24am
So with Unseenblade having all Draenor Reps exalted we went on the Apexis grind to get 15k crystals we needed for our remaining 3 mounts from rep. Being a rogue Tanaan was a hard one for us. Some places attacking a single target turned into about 5 and we died A LOT, but we prevailed and triumphed. We know own 3 brand new beautiful mounts! 190/200 Goal only 10 more! With the Timewalking Dungeons now available looks like Deathwing may yet see us once more as we grind out the 10k Timewarped Badges we need for those mounts. Hopefully we get lucky and score our Infinite Timereaver! Baron Rivendare is also proving to be a stingy one and wont give us his Deathcharger! My Fiance won't give up the fight though she says he will be added to our collection!

This post was edited by PSN_4EVA on Apr 13 2016 08:49am
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic