d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Koutetsujou No Kabaneri > I Did A Thingy
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 29.00
Jul 9 2016 11:46pm
Quote (Flopps @ Jul 9 2016 08:25pm)
I respectfully disagree

Other than the complete eradication of the Kabane, but I feel that isn't enough for an entire series.

Some plot hole too

Why did the white blood so quickly work on Mumei, and then the white blood (that we never saw biba use on Ikoma) take forever to work?

I don't think they did a good job explaining why Ikoma was able to use the blue blood and control it either, other than "oh he's a male Kabaneri, they're different".

Just felt rushed. I'm not hoping for a 2nd season tbh

well Ikoma was at the end of his fuse during that fight.
plus he got knocked the fuck out and shot. (so the change happened during the healing process)

Also i think it was referred to as Black Blood (black & white you know, opposites)
also there was no need to control it, like the scientist guy mentioned. Taking it would allow him to bring out his full Kabaneri potential for a short period of time while it burned his life/humanity away (so it was all about just lasting as long as he could before losing himself)

well the series ended with more plot potential than what it started with.
The series is also Original so it wouldn't be hard to write more Steam Punk Zombie apocalypse plot.
plus if that final ep really was going to be THE END, it wouldn't have ended so openly.
it's clear they went into this with the potential for more.

This post was edited by Dragonox on Jul 9 2016 11:52pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll