d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Shots - Bowazon
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,450.00
Mar 20 2016 11:23pm
Welcome to my walkthrough of my Bowazon. She will start with mainly magic/strafe and then possible swap and do strafe/multi

You're welcome to post up anything that you think would help me (I'm not that knowledgeable at the game like some number crunchers)

Rules:
- Player 8 at all time (except for countress reruns)
- Ladder Runewords are allowed (once I figure out how to get them to work)
- Have fun the whole time
- Get to Hell

Goals:
- Level 80 minimum (never gotten on a WT)
- Enjoy and learn the game
- Kill Hell baal
- Kill Dclone (idk if I can on single mode)

With that being said, welcome, Shots.
Gold: 125.53
Mar 21 2016 03:01am
May the windforce be with you
Gold: 5,839.00
Mar 21 2016 03:34am
Quote (xr6 @ Mar 21 2016 09:01am)
May the windforce be with you

Haha!! ;)

Good luck matey ^^
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Mar 21 2016 05:43am
Good luck mate :)

Dclone is very doable with 1 pt jab and some good phys dmg + CB.
Not sure with bow .. but maybe with a PMH item it is aswell

This post was edited by Melatonina on Mar 21 2016 05:44am
Mar 21 2016 09:52pm
Venturing into the wilderness I stumbled into a cave. I was asked by a lovely sorceress, Akara, to clear out this place of great malevolence: The Den of Evil. The place brought little fight towards the conquering Amazonian woman. She fought through it all, and destroyed everything. Not much was reaped from this place, not even a decent weapon.

The scraps were sold, for the future of weapons might be held through a dear friend, Charsi. However, she did not. Continuing out into the wild, where I had left off, I found another soul that had been turned over to Diablo, my sister: Blood Raven. I had to put an end to her. Resurrecting the dead to create an army, was just barbaric. We do not live through the ways of disrupting the dead.

Continuing on, through eerie stones with markings, I had to touch with a specific pattern, creating a portal to another realm. This place was desolated. An old hometown known as Tristram. Deckard Cain was imprisoned there, until I had reached him and released him. I demanded he return to safety among camp, Rogue Encampent, where there were other villagers, food, and safety. I have a feeling, we will be long-term friends with his knowledge. Onward we go, through this mysterious place.
Mar 21 2016 11:10pm
Into the tower I plunged, continuing to dive deeper into the darkness, as though it felt. Veins pumping with blood, heart pounding, every corner would lay a savagery pack of monsters. They would try to rip through my armor, but never were successful. With my archerer partner, we took down the packs of beasts without a problem. Running through the blood dripping hallways kept my heart pounding, feeling like I would be to the Countess sooner. Craving those beautiful carved rocks with symbols, I continued to chase after her. Every time with a new rock. Sometimes even two! Until I got the perfect set.

Going into the Outer Cloister and into the Barracks, I found a unique little shield. Not knowing what it could be made me wonder. I fetched the shield and had my friend Cain look at it. He told me exactly what it was. Unfortunately, it was complete useless for me set of skills. I had to give it away..

Continuing my journey, I found an unfriendly blacksmith. He had taken something that wasn't his. I tried to retrieve without force, however, he was relentless; he was not going down without a fight. Wrestling this smith was simple; he was big and bulky with no swiftness. Maneuvering around him was the key to success. At last, the little hammer was mine! Though Charsi really wanted it. Since she had better knowledge of that, I gave her the hammer. She'll owe me one day!

Now off we go, to the Jail. What awaits us in there is all of a mystery. Stick around and find out!
Mar 22 2016 12:17am
I have improved my armor, I forgot to show!

Once I passed through the treacherous halls of the jail, I came across a Cathedral. Walls that seemed to go for miles upward with majestic paintings and stained glass about. However, it was very gloomy, like there was the absence of any source of light. I was still going to pursue what I needed to get done. Heading into the cathedral, zealous creatures were stampeding towards us. They were shooting lightning balls as well! The whole place was in mass chaos, trying to slow them down with my Cold Arrow, but it wasn't doing a great job. My archerer partner got zoned out behind a wall with openings. Rapidly shooting at them, we were able to take down all of the weak beasts, leaving the final vicious mutant at a stand-off. Before we knew it, charging in the beast was full speed in, the cold arrow sinking into his body every few seconds allowing me to keep a safe distance. Continuing this method, I took down the beast. Allowing us more entry into the Cathedral. Once getting passed the pews, a green, nasty skeleton appeared. Casting magic from his hands. With the speed of a snail, he tried to move around but before he knew it, BOOM. He blew up. Releasing the cold energy within him, chunking my allies health down slightly. Onward we go, for the good of human kind.

Each layer we passed became more and more deadly. From ratman to ghouls, they were constantly pursuing us. The packs would always group together, attacking with no strategy, always falling short of me and my ally. Upon reaching the lair, we went back to town to grab any last minute things, for people to wish us luck, and some of those beautiful health potions that keep you from the brink of death, with 1 HP because of the toxic poison. We enter back into the portal, annihilating anything in the first room that wanted to move. Finally, we took a breath, entered the doors and faced her, Andariel. The scorpion lady thing who thinks she controls the depths of the catacombs. Chasing around in circles we were able to destroy her and take some loot. I just found my next weapon, a beautiful rare hunters bow. Now, the journey continues, to Lut Gholein, where more orders will be addressed.

Mar 22 2016 11:48pm
Does the commentating and filling in with a story help and make it more enjoyable? Or is it more just wasting time..? curious about that.

Amp is very nice.. low damage though.. had to get rid of :/

New merc weap

rand was pretty easy

Gold: 555.91
Mar 23 2016 04:16pm
noticing you are doind this with current patch (1.14) are there any troubles with the merc in single player, so far ? :unsure:

i know theres alot on b.net with them, but not sure about SP, thats why i'm asking.
and also good luck.
Mar 23 2016 04:45pm
Quote (Shadowfaxe24 @ Mar 23 2016 05:16pm)
noticing you are doind this with current patch (1.14) are there any troubles with the merc in single player, so far ? :unsure:

i know theres alot on b.net with them, but not sure about SP, thats why i'm asking.
and also good luck.

I feel like I've seen the icon disappear but reappear at the top. I thought I was just imagining things, because I don't know what 1.14 added/changed.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll