d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > The Division Power Leveling Services
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 49.00
Mar 26 2016 01:34pm
Quote (WhatisHardcore @ Mar 25 2016 12:23pm)
Lazy? It takes like 8-12+ hours to level traditionally.

Yes lazy, to lazy to level themselves

This post was edited by Matty602 on Mar 26 2016 01:35pm
Gold: 23,247.00
Mar 26 2016 01:56pm
Quote (Matty602 @ Mar 26 2016 11:34am)
Yes lazy, to lazy to level themselves

His service is no different than following a baal bot on your own. It's actually time consuming if you're trying to level multiple characters to farm phoenix credits on top of playing with other low levels that either die non stop or is not a factor in helping complete the mission, basically like a party of 8 people at level 50 trying to do hell baal runs without a runner.

Makes sense?
Gold: 7.00
Mar 27 2016 07:20am
Quote (gOOk @ Mar 26 2016 03:56pm)
His service is no different than following a baal bot on your own. It's actually time consuming if you're trying to level multiple characters to farm phoenix credits on top of playing with other low levels that either die non stop or is not a factor in helping complete the mission, basically like a party of 8 people at level 50 trying to do hell baal runs without a runner.

Makes sense?

That made no sense lmao. Farm pheonix credits rly? You can just do lexington over and over again to get em, quicker than getting rushed for 5 hours. And please do not compare baal runs to this. You need multiple characters in diablo cuz they are all different. Plus, getting rushed in the division takes away all the little gameplay of campaign there is. Yes people are lazy imo
Gold: 23,247.00
Mar 27 2016 11:34am
Quote (Ultimate_pvp @ Mar 27 2016 05:20am)
That made no sense lmao. Farm pheonix credits rly? You can just do lexington over and over again to get em, quicker than getting rushed for 5 hours. And please do not compare baal runs to this. You need multiple characters in diablo cuz they are all different. Plus, getting rushed in the division takes away all the little gameplay of campaign there is. Yes people are lazy imo

Please tell me you do know that phoenix credits are account shared right? And please tell me you know that you can do daily's on your different characters? 200 phoenix credits in 4 runs > 120 phoenix credits in 4 runs, also some people have other characters simply to go rogue (pk diablo terms) without any penalties that is "different" from my main

So yes it is fairly similiar, getting rushed through diablo, doing baal runs is essentially the same mechanic.

I myself have 3 characters that are level 30 to farm dailies with and to go rogue with my squad, didn't purchase from OP but would've been faster. I won't lie though some people are lazy like you guys are mentioning, but some also don't have the time to level the character all day to do what I'm doing.
Go Back To Other Games Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll