d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Please Take A Moment To Pray For > Pastor Tim Remington
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,173.00
Mar 6 2016 10:03pm
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/idaho-pastor-shot-critically-wounded-after-delivering-prayer-ted-cruz-n533006

Pray for Pastor Tim Remington. He was shot four times today outside of his church this morning after praying over Ted Cruz. All four shots were in his back. The update says he is out of surgery with no permanent damage. PRAISE THE LORD!

Pray this prayer with me: Dear heavenly Father. We thank you for your servant Tim Remington. We pray your blessings of healing over him, his family, his congregation, and his community. We pray you will use this opportunity to further your kingdom and your glory. Lord we pray for revelation. Lord we pray for restoration. Lord we pray for revival. And Lord we pray for forgiveness upon the shooter.

Quote (Romans 12:19 ESV)
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Quote (John 15:18-21 NIV)
The World Hates the Disciples

18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

Quote (Mathew 10:22 NIV)
You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Quote (2 Timothy 3:12 NIV)
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,

Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic